I need ideas!

Guest tokionicole

Guest tokionicole

So, I am going to send my boyfriend somethings (we are in a long distance relationship) he told me he wanted coffee.... but I think sending him coffee only will not be enough.So, what should I give him, along with the coffee?

-Make him a card/love letter. -something that belongs to you (little stuff animal or something, maybe a shirt sprayed with your perfume)-home made stuff? like bracelets, necklaces, key chains or whatever...-your fave snacks?(so you could share with him what u like) or snacks that could only be found in your city? or country?-if he doesnt live that far from u..(couple of states away/within the country)  maybe bake him something? I know a lot of people who send bake goods by mail..-useful things that he could use everyday maybe.. like a wallet, or id holder? idk maybe buy him a phone case so he'll always have it with him?
I guess that's all i could think of.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nigel84

Take a big box fill half of it with rose petals (Preferably red rose) then put in the gift (cofee & whatever you have decided) and then again fill the rest of box with rose petals ... then at the top place a tweety bird with a note (Like find me if you can etc) then rap the box and send it to him.

Archived