[REQ] Signature banners for Minsun fic

Guest Eirallina

Guest Eirallina

Hello there. It's been a while since I've been on Soompi. Since 2009. o.O But anyway, I'm writing a Lee Min Ho/Goo Hye Sun fanfic and I was wondering if anyone can help me make some graphics for the fanfic. I would be so grateful. 
Form:
Signature banners/blinkiesTitle: Until We Bleed LoveAuthor: EirallinaStarring: Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun JoongMood: Somber and sad, preferably dark mood with bright streaks of color. Or as the artist sees fit.Synopsis: This is not a love story. This will never be a love story. But both knew that though their story was not a love story, it was one of love.

Photo album for your perusal. You can use your own images if what I chose aren't to your fancy. However, I do request that Hye Sun have long hair in her pictures. Thank you.
Thank you very much! Please let me know if you need anything.

ummm I tried.. I don't know if I captured what you wanted.. sorry if I didn't!! ><''. And I hope I'm uploading correctly.. I haven't used soompi's artwork section in forever.. @@.  I didn't know if the synopsis part had to be included.. or that was just for our reference?? o_o? If you need it, I can include it also. ^^'' 

In case something really fails. Here's a link: http://tinypic.com/r/23lnqf5/8

23lnqf5.jpg

Guest Eirallina

D00lie: Thank you very much for your graphic. Yeah, I haven't been on Soompi in a while so it took me some time to find everything. I wasn't even sure the arts/craft section even accepted requests anymore. The synopsis was just a reference. I see that everyone else who requested posters put in the synopsis so I decided to do the same. Once again, thank you.
Kai Xin Always: Thank you for your graphic! 

Archived