Pretty Man ( KBS2, 2013) as teacher ( ep.1) Cameo
Flower Boy Next Door ( tvN,2013) - Webtoon company manager
Another Wedding ( KBS2, 2012) - Han Kyung's Junior
The Whereabouts of Noh Suk Ja (KBS2,2012) Commuting Student
21st Family Century (tvN,2012) - Kim Seul Gi
You've Fallen For Me ( MBC,2011) - Stage Actor

MOVIES
Miss Granny ( 2014) - Ban Ha Na
Horror Stories ( 2013 ) Yoon Mi-Ra (segment "Accident")

Singles

2013: Rude Girl(발칙한 녀), featured with Park Jae-beom, on an OST album of She is Wow(우와한 녀)
2013: I woke up because of you(너 땜에 잠이 깨), featured with Go Kyung-pyo, on an OST album of Flower Boys Next Door

MUSICAL

December 2013-2014 (디셈버), as Yeo-il
Tommorow Morning ( 2013) as Kat

VARIETY SHOWS

COMMERCIAL

2013: Monkey-3 Music(몽키3뮤직) streaming service; celebrity morning-call series
2013: Amorepacific Median toothpaste(아모레퍼시픽 메디안); alongside with Song Joong-ki
2013: Sajo Tuna : Easy-peeling edition safe opener(사조참치 안심따개)
2013: LG Uplus TicketPlanet movie-ticketing service; alongside with Kim Min-kyo
2013: Wemakeprice Mobile commerce service; alongside with Kim Min-kyo
2013: Pample Korea - The Hero's Classy(영웅의 품격) Mobile game; both as herself and its mobile character
2013: Orion Cham Boong-eur-ppang(오리온 참붕어빵); alongside with Song Sae-byeok
2013: Winix Pposong Dehumidifier(위닉스 뽀송 제습기); alongside with Kim Soo-mi and Jo In-sung
2013: Anna Sui Cosmetics Korea, 'Muse' (official model)
2013: LG Uplus - the World-best LTE service (세상에서 가장 좋은 LTE) and 070 player telephone service
2013: Binggrae Banana-flavoured Milk(빙그레 바나나맛 우유), alongside with Ko Chang-seok and Kim Woo-bin
2013: Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance AnyCar Direct(삼성화재 애니카 다이렉트)
2013: Orion Choco Pie(오리온 초코파이), with the promotional campaign of SNL Korea
2013: Orion Market-O Real Chocolate(오리온 마켓오 리얼 초콜릿), appeared by acted scenes of webtoon editor-character which distributed on tvN's drama Flower Boys Next Door (for Valentine's Day-marketing)
2013: Samsung Galaxy Note-day Unpresedented Creative-collaborational performance(세상에 없던 크리에이티브 콜라보 공연), as Galaxy Note-writer (January 22, on COEX)

NOTES
She is a former member of SNL KOREA

tumblr_mkxlfwV8NM1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

FBND+dark+circles.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This girl is freaking adorable!!Have noticed her a few years back but I believe she finally got her breakthrough this past year.I have seen her in so many projects last year and she was amazing in all of them.She's just a bubble of joy.Hope to see her in more projects soon ^___^

• 1 month later...

Yay a thread for this amazing actress! I LOVE kim seul gi! she is absolutely hilarious and brilliant in everything I have seen her in so far. I loved her in Discovery of Romance...her and yoon hyun min should star in their own drama together..that couple was so darn cute! 

Has anyone seen her MBC drama special? It's called Diary of a Resentful Woman..I've been trying to find it in eng subs :/

• 3 months later...

I really like her in "oh my ghost "I first noticed her in surpluses princess but now she really stands out in oh my ghost ,hoping she greats a leading role soon  ,because she deserves it !

Am I the only one who thinks she kinda resembles  gong hye jin ? :o

@RoseM she does resemble gong hyo jin! A bit appearance wise but more so in the way she so easily slips into each character and you can't help but love her in every single role! I haven't started to watch "oh my ghost" but if I do it would definitely be for her! I just love how she isn't afraid to be goofy. 

does anyone read the webtoon cheese in the trap? She would be amazing as Bora I think! She's always played such awesome supporting characters and Bora is a great character in that webtoon (plus if she plays her, she would get another chance to romance a good looking costar!)

Ig update ,i hope oh my ghost gives her more  recognition,her acting us waaaaay better then more actress her age ,and shes always supporting, but I like how she's starting doing supporting roles ,but I wish her next project she'll be leading lady :)

• 5 weeks later...

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about Kim Seul Gi (and Oh my ghostess, The Scholar Who Walks the Night, High Society, Mask, The time we were not in love and many more) in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-13/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• 2 weeks later...

hola everyone~!!! After watching Oh My Ghost and Discovery of Romance, I'm now a big fan of Kim Seul Gi ^^

she's very talented, hoping she will be lead in her next drama... Please writer-nim, no more idols turned actors... She's so bright, I like her personality and yes, a bit of Gong Hyo Jin maybe because of he rounded face, but she's cuter~! Wish you good luck, Kim Seul Gi!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived