ACGHK 2014

usagi-ayumi

so this year's ACGHK 2014 have started and this year i am not very much pleased with the event as there was not enough space for the cosplayers to do their photoshoot or was there enough room for them to very much be respected, thats right i was one of the people who got chased off the main floor as there was cosplayers taking photoshoot outside the event hall....fine but who said it wasn't allowed?
second of all i really expected the staff of the event holders was more little repsected to the cosplayers as they where chased out of the main ground on day 3.

JUST BECAUSE THE MAINLAND'S COMSPLAIN DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE BOTHERING YOU RIGHT?

excuse the caps, as this issue when onto the news the very same day after it was happen, there will be photos coming out to people's view and hope this can help the event holders improve their shoe next year as there has been a lot of problems i noticed and i really will speak them out first before the photos of the cosplayers are posted.
my staff was in the event hall this year taking photos and we noticed that one of the game stalls was a little to big, and that is tower of savior, as they ate half the place for the cosplayers to move and maybe it wasn't the best idea as there was not very much players going onto the challenge board, maybe i didn't notice well enough oh well...

second of all, please respect some of us bloggers who are trying to share this wonderful event to people from other places as we got a little comment abuse on what we're doing and that we when against the law, really.... against the law? i really hope you understand this.... and that is we hope more buyers and guest will come next year to the event so you can earn more money, and honestly there was as lot of fake stuff that sold over a little more than you can expect..beside taking photos was against the law... what do i hear next?

more updates will come later...goodnight

Very tired right now and rushing the post and photos will come later, do not ask me whats happening to me as i you will noticed the writing is like a zombie so please excuse the habit of disappearing for a longer longer time.
TO: 神魔之塔| Tower of SaviorsThank you for bringing "Big Bang" to the Hong Kong ACGHK 2014, I am sure it was a wonderful event and that a lot of their fans was there to see them.But here are some comments and point of view from me, first of all... people waited for almost two hours to get a chance to do the time challenge, just for 10 blue ruby... fine i can deal with the waiting... but i have to say that hogging the space wasn't needed as the stage had no one at all, and all it did was replaying the stupid damn interview of the first day.I kind of saw the blocking and find it very much annoying and no need, the staff wasn't much help... no comment about that.Second of all, if the blue ruby are free from the limited ACGHK event, please use a QR code or something so people doesn't have to complain in the end I have to hear complains after complains from the children mother and father saying the line was too long... what do you expect a adult would say?they do hate wasting time... so yeahI have no harmful words to say about them, but I am just like a zombie right now talking things very forward so please excuse me.
here are some of the making... if there is photo's please wait if i can post them.CM - Making

Hell yeah, I finally got the video edited after all and made two on the same day.the other video clips is on the chance to be downloaded if the stupid site didn't have a limitation on the downloading limit... oh well.Please enjoy these two video for now and feel free to share the link.
Due to the final fact I forgot to upload to youtube, please wait for a bit until the next post and about the fact Big Bang came to hong kong, a lot of big media did go and report about them... but not a lot of information was posted in the news paper or on the online media news... so please watch this CM and by the way... no photos from this idiot... please understand. id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"《神魔之塔》BIGBANG 代言人電視廣告 60秒完整版本 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"《神魔之塔》BIGBANG 代言人電視廣告 15秒版本
Please take some time and watch these two videos of the event, more videos will be coming.ACGHK 2014ACGHK Walk 2014

Archived