[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

soompitv-forum-banner_blue.jpg 

N7tycJ2.jpg

MY LOVELY GIRL (내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀)Title: My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀Also Known As: She's So Lovable / Too Lovely Girl For Me
Chinese Title: 对我而言可爱的她
Romanization: Naegen Neomoo Sarangseureowoon GeunyeoGenre:  Music, RomanceProduction Company:  Astory
Director: Park Hyung-KiWriter: No Ji-Sul (Scent of a Woman, Dr. Champ)Network: SBSEpisodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Release Date:
September 17, 2014 -- November 6, 2014 (After It's Okay, That's Love)Runtime: Wed & Thurs 21:55
Language:
Korean
South KoreaStreaming with English Subtitles: KDrama | Viki

NivgZrj.jpg
Rain
as Hyun Wook SgEy4MAl.jpg
English Translation (Credits to Stephe @ cloudusa.wordpress.com / CloudUSA.org)Lee HyunWook, 32 years old, is the composer, producer, and the CEO of an entertainment agency.

He was called a genius composer and a hit song-maker with the Midas touch, and that’s in the past now. He’s currently out of work. He has no problems living and feeding himself without working because of all the royalties from his hit songs. He spends his days walking with his beloved dog and leading a free and quiet life.

However, he’s had a terrible breakdown not only of body but of mind, the aftereffects of an accident three years ago.

He has suffered from the “earworm syndrome” [when piece of music continually repeats through a person's mind after it is no longer playing], suffered psychological damage (wounds), and has completely lost his musical ability.

A miraculous incident happens, he thinks, when he gets a phone call from SeNa, his dead girlfriend SoEun’s younger sister.

He thinks that he will simply meet SeNa and secretly act as her Daddy-Long-Legs (her helper and benefactor from afar without her knowing it, as in the 2005 Korean movie).

However, he senses her musical genius and steps back into the musical world in order to bring her musical ability out.

Krystal as Yoon Se-na rdLff6Ul.jpg[
English Translation (Credits to Stephe @ cloudusa.wordpress.com / CloudUSA.org)
Yoon SeNa, 25 years old, a would-be composer. She has no parents, siblings, property, or educational background. It’s been two years since she came to Seoul. When she is exhausted by the work she does for a living and when she cries because her friend abuses her, she misses her older sister and her older sister’s music even more.

She doesn’t realize that she is a musical genius with perfect pitch and musical sensibility.

She meets HyunWook, and that opens her eyes so that she can see her talents in music.

At a point, she begins to feel a thrill for the first time in her life, without knowing that he (HyunWook) was her dead sister’s lover.

Cha Ye-Ryun as Shin Hae YoonuLCTJufl.jpg
English Translation (Credits to INFINITE7SOUL)
SinHae, 30 - AnA Director (daughter of Hyunwook's friend). Complex relationship with Hyunwook and his past lover, SoEun (SeNa's sister)

Kim Myung-Soo (INFINITE's L) as Shi-Woo
O5ha8tEl.jpg
English Translation (Credits to INFINITE7SOUL @ sunggyusungyeol)
Shi-Woo, 23 - Kpop Hanryu wave driving force, the center and the face of the most popular group. Although witty and charismatic, he sulks easily and regrets it soon after. Personal fanclub name is 'Siwoo jju jju'. He likes to hear that he is good and the best. He gets his vitality from the praises. He seems to be living thoughtlessly but he bought a house and a shop for his mum and is a filial idol. 
He does not want others to know that he is hurt from his family affairs. Although he is no talent and passion in music, after meeting Se Na, he gained a new found interest in music. And he begin to start falling for that girl

bePwPyX.jpg
PEOPLE AROUND HYUN WOOKPark Yeong-gyu as Lee Jong Ho (Hyun Wook's father)Kim Hye Eun as Oh Hee SoonDani as Lee Min Ah
PEOPLE AROUND YOON SE-NA
Lee Cho Hee as Joon Hong(Se-na's friend)Park Doo Shik as Cha Gong-Chul (boyfriend of Joon Hong)
Lee Shi Ah as Yoon So Eun

INFINITE POWER MEMBERS
Lee HoWon (INFINITE's Hoya) as Kang Raehun (leader of group named 'Infinite Power')English Translation (Credits to INFINITE7SOUL)Raehun, 23 - Skillful and hardworking, together with his bestfriend Jungdo, had been an AnA trainee for 4 years. A day before their debut, Jungdo was removed from the group because of the newcomer Siwoo. Ever since then, he has grown bitter feelings over Siwoo. In addition, Siwoo is the most sought after amongst the group members after debut, becoming more of an eyesore to Raehun because he doesn't have skills and only become a singer because of his face. To take revenge, Raehun is dating RaEum, the girl Siwoo likes.
Lee Dae Yeol as San Ah
Choi Sung Yoon as Jun Jun

PEOPLE IN AnAAlex as Bae Sung Jin (Hyun Wook's friend)
pT5ALodl.jpg

Kim Jin Woo as Seo Jae YoungVUhT73cl.jpg

Na Hae-Ryung (BESTie) as Yoo Ra Eum 
4yBHSFCl.jpg

Jo Hee Bong as Kang Tae MinBaek Seung Do as Kim Do HyungYoo Seung Yeon as Seo Yoon JiLee Soo Ji as An Da-JungLee Yoo Joon as Bul Gom

OTHERS
Kim Ki Bang (Manager for band group's 'Infinite Power')Kim Kwang Min

s3JVUnl.jpg
Hyun Wook (Rain) is the CEO of a talent agency that scouts and trains idols. He is a brilliant songwriter-producer who appears cold and indifferent on the outside but is sensitive and kind-hearted. Hyun Wook lives in great difficulty as he unable to let go of his ex girlfriend who dies in an accident he witnesses first hand. His ex-girlfriend’s sister, Se Na (Krystal Jung), moves to Seoul in order to pursue her songwriting career and meets Hyun Wook who helps her achieve it. In the midst of healing through music, they fall in love.(Credits to: Korean Drama.org)

STORY CONCEPT

[in this story], a man and a woman are both injured (hurt) by a person’s death. They eat meals, sleep, and sometimes smile like they used to in the past, but the one thing that’s changed is that even happy moments they might feel each day are tinged with misery. These two people extend hands to each other and say, “Stop being tormented, it was not your fault. So, you can be happy now.”

Through this story, two people fall in love again by letting wounds heal and opening their hearts (minds). When faced with a lot of death in life, humaneness and love is what comforts us and gives us the strength to get back on our feet, after all. We would like to present a heartwarming and ordinary story. (Credits to Stephe @ cloudusa.wordpress.com / CloudUSA.org)

EWTvEg0.jpg
1st TEASER TRAILER(For Eng Subs, click here)

2nd TEASER TRAILER
(For Eng Subs, click here)

3rd TEASER TRAILER

4th TEASER TRAILER(For Eng Subs, click here)

5th TEASER TRAILER(For Eng Subs, 
)

6th TEASER TRAILER(For Eng Subs, click here)

7h TEASER TRAILER

LONG TRAILER (VIDEO HIGHLIGHT)

EPISODE PREVIEWS
12| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14-15| 16|
OTHERS
1| 2| 3|

J5NygIQ.jpg
BTS Video 1 (For Eng Subs, click here)

Other BTS Videos

INFINITE's L Inteview Clip

Victoria's Cheering For Krystal & My Lovely Girl

Press Conference Clips

Running Man Clips & Episodes1| 2|
CNN International - MLG Promo
12| 3| 4| 5|

nO52GZS.jpg                      Please click the spoiler tag to look on the ratings:~

DateEpisodeTNmS (%)AGB Nielsen (%)
NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2014-09-17018.2 (17th)9.9 (12th)8.2 (18th)9.2 (14th)
2014-09-18028.1 (18th)10.9 (7th)7.5 (19th)8.3 (16th)
2014-09-24037.0 (18th)9.1 (12th)7.8 (14th)8.7 (13th)
2014-09-25047.2 (15th) 8.6 (13th)7.3 (13th)8.4 (12th)
2014-10-01056.2 (18th) 7.0 (17th)6.9 (14th)7.8 (14th)
2014-10-02064.75.8 (19th)4.75.4
2014-10-08076.57.4 (18th)6.4 (19th)7.3 (15th)
2014-10-09088.1 (16th)9.5 (12th)6.67.4
2014-10-15096.4 (20th)7.4 (19th)5.76.3
2014-10-16107.1 (17th)8.5 (17th)6.97.1
2014-10-22116.06.56.9 (20th)7.9 (19th)
2014-10-23125.16.15.76.6
2014-10-29135.45.55.66.5
2014-10-30145.76.15.05.7
2014-11-05154.95.13.94.7
2014-11-06165.66.45.55.6
Average

bTXKlab.jpg

upzTnNn.jpg
OST PART 1 Loco (로꼬) & Mamamoo (마마무) - This Song 이 노래 (My Lovely Girl OST Part 1) 

5yV8D8o.jpg
OST Part 2 f(x)'s Krystal (크리스탈) - All Of A Sudden 울컥 (My Lovely Girl OST Part 2)

Rgmywhc.jpg
OST Part 3 Alex (알렉스) - 사랑해줄래 (My Lovely Girl OST Part 3)OST Part 3 Kim Bo Kyung (김보경) - Promise (My Lovely Girl OST Part 3)OST Part 3 In4mal (인포머) - Pray (Male Version) (My Lovely Girl OST Part 3)
OST Part 3 Jooyi (주이) [Rania] - Pray (Female Version) (My Lovely Girl OST Part 3)

gg63fQI.jpg
OST Part 4 Kim Tae Woo (김태우) - Only You 너 하나만 (My Lovely Girl OST Part 4)

AACq3T7.jpg
OST Part 5 Kim Bo Kyung (김보경) - I Know (My Lovely Girl OST Part 5)OST Part 5 G.Brown (My Lovely Girl OST Part 5)

teL2tMv.jpg
OST Part 6 Gary NJ (가비엔제이) - Rewind (My Lovely Girl OST Part 6)OST Part 6 Jin Min Ho (진민호) - Rewind 불러본다 (My Lovely Girl OST Part 6)

P3zE1ga.jpg
OST Part 7 FIESTAR (피에스타) - Super Stiction (My Lovely Girl OST Part 7)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3epO9hw.jpg

erp1TZq.jpg
BuuJyR7IcAAygZg.jpg
BuuIxPJCMAAsMup.jpg:large

zdK0yDP.jpg
Soompi News, 24 July 2014 (Rain to Finally Return to the Small Screen with New Drama "My Lovable Girl")
Yahoo! Entertainment Singapore, 29 July 2014 (Jung Ji Hoon's new drama 'My Lovely Girl' getting hot reactions from Japan & China)Soompi News, 30 July 2014 (INFINITE'S L Confirms Casting in Rain's Comeback Drama "My Lovely Girl")Soompi News, 3 August 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal Considers Lead Role Opposite Rain in "My Lovely Girl")K Pop Daily News, 3 August 2014 (Krystal considers to star as lead female role in SBS new drama "My Lovely Girl")Soompi News, 3 August 2014, (f(x)'s Krystal Confirmed to Star Alongside Rain in "My Lovely Girl")A Koala's Playground, 3 August 2014 (Rain's Comeback Drama My Lovely Girl Confirms Female Lead Krystal and Im Joo Eun)Drama Beans, 4 August 2014 (Krystal and Im Joo Eun join Rain in She's So Lovable)KDrama Stars, 4 August 2014 (Krystal Jung to Play Rain's Leading Lady)Korea JoongAng Daily, 4 August 2014 (Krystal considered for lead drama role)The Korea Herald, 4 August 2014 (f(x) Krystal to star 'My Lovely Girl' with Rain)M-Wave, 4 August 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal Confirmed to Act Opposite Rain in Drama "My Lovely Girl")Soompi News, 4 August 2014 (Im Joo Eun Removes Herself from Casting Lineup of "My Lovely Girl")A Koala's Playground, 4 August 2014 (Im Joo Eun Out for My Lovely Girl)Soompi News, 4 August 2014 (INFINITE'S Hoya Cast in "My Lovely Girl" Alongside Bandmate L)All K-Pop, 5 August 2014 (Infinite's L and Hoya Confirmed For 'My Lovely Girl')Korean Updates.Com, 5 August 2014 (Infinite L and Hoya Casted in 'My Lovely Girl')M-Wave, 5 August 2014 (Infinite's L and Hoya Confirmed for Drama 'My Lovely Girl')Daily K-Pop News, 5 August 2014 (Infinite's L and Hoya confirm for 'My Lovely Girl')Daily K-Pop News, 5 August 2014(f(x)'s Krystal Confirmed to be female lead in Rain's drama 'My Lovely Girl')KoFan, 5 August 2014 ('Krystal' Selected as Heroine of "The Girl Too Lovely to Me"...Says It's "Unbelievable")The Drama Center, 6 August 2014 (Krystal confirmed as female lead opposite Rain for 'She's So Lovable' as more idols join the cast)Koreaboo, 7 August 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal and Infinite's Hoya and L cast in upcoming drama "She's So Lovable To Me")Drama Beans, 7 August 2014 (She's So Lovable adds more friends and love rivals)Koreaboo, 8 August 2014 (Alex to join the cast of "She's So Lovable to Me"!)Han Cinema.net, 8 August 2014 (Alex, Cha Ye-ryeon Chosen For Drama)Korea JoongAng Daily, 9 August 2014 (Chu, Cha chosen for drama)All K-Pop, 10 August 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' reveals script reading photos of Rain, Krystal, L, Hoya, Dani and more)Daily K-Pop News, 11 August 2014 (Rain, Krystal, L, Hoya and more attend the script reading for 'My Lovely Girl')A Koala's Playground, 11 August 2014 (Rain and Krystal Lead the Script Reading for My Lovely Girl)The Drama Corner, 11 August 2014 (First Script Reading for 'She's So Lovable')Soompi News, 11 August 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Stills Show Rain, Krystal, L and More Gathered for First Script Reading)Soompi News, 13 August 2014 (Rain Fantasizes About Food: "I Want to Feel What It's Like to Chew")All K-Pop, 14 August 2014 (BESTie's Haeryung to steal INFINITE's L's heart in drama 'My Lovely Girl')Korean Updates.Com, 14 August 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Unveils Another Plot for BESTie Haeryung, INFINITE L, and f(x) Krystal CharacterEN.SEOUL.CO.KR, 14 August 2014 (Kim Hye Eun as Rain's step-mother)All K-Pop, 16 August 2014 (Rain asks fans to refrain from visiting him on set for drama "My Lovely Girl")Han Cinema.net, 18 August 2014 (Rain and Alex brighten up the streets in upcoming drama "My Lovely Girl")OSEN, Han Cinema.net, 26 August 2014 (L in "My Lovely Girl")All K-Pop, 27 August 2014 (INFINITE's L, BESTie's Haeryung, and Rain spotted on the set of "My Lovely Girl")Daily K-Pop News, 27 August 2014 (BESTie's Haeryung takes a photo with Rain)All K-Pop, 27 August 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' gives a peek at Rain and Krystal's chemistry in first trailer)Soompi News, 27 August 2014 (First Teaser Revealed for Upcoming Drama "My Lovely Girl" Starring Rain and f(x) KrystalHan Cinema.net, 27 August 2014 (First teaser video released of Rain and Krystal in upcoming SBS drama "My Lovely Girl")Daily K-Pop News, 27 August 2014 (Rain and Krystal are sweet and romantic in first teaser for 'My Lovely Girl')Drama Beans, 28 August 2014 (Rain soaked puppy love in She's So Lovable)Soompi News, 28 August 2014 (Second Teaser Released for "My Lovely Girl" Starring Rain and f(x)'s Krystal)A Koala's Playground, 28 August 2014 (Rain and Krystal Start Getting Romantic in the First Two Teasers for My Lovely Girl)The Korea Herald, 28 August 2014 (Rain and Krystal make romance in drama)Soompi News, 29 August 2014 (INFINITE's L and Hoya, f(x)'s Krystal, and BESTie's Haeryung Spotted At A Club In New Stills for "My Lovely Girl")Soompi News, 28 August 2014 (Second Teaser Released for "My Lovely Girl" Starring Rain and f(x)'s Krystal)Soompi News, 31 August 2014 (Krystal, Rain and Other Cast Members of "My Lovely Girl" to Guest on "Running Man"
Soompi News, 31 August 2014 (New Stills for "My Lovely Girl" Display Rain's Compatibility with His Canine Acting Partner)Star News, 1 September 2014 (Krystal and Rain to Appear on 'Running Man' TogetherSoompi News, 2 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Releases Stills of f(x)'s Krystal)All K-Pop, 2 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' makes a breakthrough with highest Chinese distribution price)Yonhap News Agency, 2 September 2014 (New Korean drama starring Rain sold to China at record price)KoFan, 2 September 2014 (Director of 'My Lovely Girl', 'Krystal has a great passion towards the show...authentic.')The Korea Herald, 2 September 2014 (New Korean drama starring Rain sold to China at record price)Soompi News, 2 September 2014 (SBS Drops "My Lovely Girl" Poster Featuring Rain and Krystal, Dram Sold to Chinese Broadcasters for Record Fee)All K-Pop, 3 September 2014 (Rain and Krystal couple up for "My Lovely Girl" poster)Daily K-Pop News, 3 September 2014 (Rain and Krystal are in verge of emotions in 3rd teaser for 'My Lovely Girl')Drama Bean, 3 September 2014 (She's So Lovable teases warmhearted romance)Donga.com, 3 September 2014 (A Korean drama sold to China at a record high of $3.2 million)A Koala's Playground, 4 September 2014 (SBS Keeps Focusing on the Romance in Drama Poster and Third Teaser for My Lovely Girl)Soompi News, 4 September 2014 (Girls' Generation's Sooyoung Is Confident "My Spring Day" Can Beat Krystal's and Shin Se Kyung's Dramas)M-Wave, 4 September 2014 ([battle] f(x)'s Krystal vs. Park Shin Hye)K-Pop Starz, 4 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' Krystal Shines On The Drama Set With Her Passion)All K-Pop, 5 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' takes fans behind the scenes of Krystal and Rain's poster shoot)Soompi News, 7 September 2014 (Singer-Actor Rain Prepares Chuseok Gift for 100 "My Lovely Girl" Staff MembersKpop Starz, 7 September 2014 (Krystal, Sooyoung & Sunhwa Make An Impact As Actresses Without The Idol Label)Soompi News, 7 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" and "My Secret Hotel" Cast Including Rain, Krystal, L, Yoo In Na, and More Send Chuseok Greetings!)Soompi News, 10 September 2014 (Behind-the-Scenes of "My Lovely Girl" Poster Shoot with Rain and f(x)'s Krystal Revealed)Soompi News, 10 September 2014 (New Battle for Viewer Ratings Begins With The Premiere of "My Spring Day" And "Iron Man")Daily K-Pop News, 10 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' releases 4th teaser for Rain and Krystal)KDrama Stars, 10 September 2014 (Rain And Krystal Are Happy To Work Together)Daily K-Pop News, 10 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' unveils album jacket and poster for L and Hoya's idol group 'Infinite Power'Koreaboo, 11 September 2014 (Fourth teaser clip for 'My Lovely Girl' Ft. Rain and Krystal Released)A Koala's Playground, 11 September 2014 (Fourth Teaser for My Lovely Girl Continues The Main Romance Buildup)Daily K-Pop News, 12 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' releases teasers starring Krystal and Rain + L's Interview Clip)Soompi News, 11 September 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal Displays Different Sides of Her Character in New Still Cuts for "My Lovely Girl")All K-Pop, 12 September 2014 (INFINITE's L provides a dose of eye candy with 'My Lovely Girl' BTS photos)Soompi News, 12 September 2014 (INFINITE's L Shows Off His Character's Charisma Through New Still Cuts for "My Lovely Girl")Koreaboo, 13 September 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal learnt to ride motorcycle to prepare for part in new drama, "My Lovely Girl")A Koala's Playground, 14 September 2014 (Krystal Is A Hardworking Aspiring Musician in Latest Preview for My Lovely Girl)Kpop Starz, 14 September 2014 (f(x) Krystal, Drama Filming Set Photos)M-Wave, 15 September 2014 (Rain's Fans Gift 'My Lovely Girl' Filming Site with Food Truck)Soompi News, 15 September 2014 (Rain: "I Understand the Concerns Over The Idol Cast of 'My Lovely Girl'")Soompi News, 15 September 2014 (Infinite's L Feels Empathy Towards His Character as Lonely Idol on "My Lovely Girl")The Korea Herald, 15 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' blends K-pop eye candy and romance)M-Wave, 15 September 2014 (SNSD's Jessica Promised to send Food Truck to f(x)'s Krystal Drama Site)M-Wave, 15 September 2014 (Rain Chose 'My Lovely Girl' Because He Wanted to be in a Fairy Tale-Like Drama)All K-Pop, 15 September 2014 (Rain's fans present the set of 'My Lovely Girl' with a food truck)Soompi News, 15 September 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal Says Rain's Overflowing Compliments Feel Like Lip Service)The Korea Herald, 15 September 2014 (Rain cannot feel 12 year age gap with Krystal)M-Wave, 15 September 2014 (Rain and f(x) Krystal Don't Feel The Age Gap Because Their Mental Worlds Are Similar)All K-Pop, 15 September 2014 (Rain and Krystal discuss the 12-year age difference as partners in 'My Lovely Girl')M-Wave, 16 September 2014 (f(x)'s Victoria to Make Appearance on 'My Lovely Girl')All K-Pop, 16 September 2014 (Victoria to make cameo appearance in 'My Lovely Girl' in support of Krystal)The Korea Herald, 16 September 2014 (New TV dramas to look out for)Soompi News, 16 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Episode 1 Preview)All K-Pop, 17 September 2014 (The main cast of 'My Lovely Girl' urges fans to watch their new drama series)M-Wave, 17 September 2014 (Rain and Cha Ye Ryun Share Romantic Kiss for 'My Lovely Girl')Soompi News, 17 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Premiere Starts Off Second in Ratings)KoFan, 17 September 2014 ([My Lovely Girl] make the first sortie...Keen fight for the throne of drama?)M-Wave, 18 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' Premieres to Negative Reviews)Soompi News, 18 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Episode 2 Preview)All K-Pop, 18 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' cast spotted watching the premiere of their drama together)Han Cinema.net, 18 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" ratings: Rain finds out who Krystal is)M-Wave, 18 September 2014 ('Spring Days' Hits Double Digits and Stays at #1) Soompi News, 19 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Grabs the Online Audience, Finishes Online Week ahead of "My Spring Day" and "Blade Man")All K-Pop, 19 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' premieres, but which Wed-Thurs drama was #1 in its time slot this week)KoFan, 19 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' 'Jung Ji Hoon' and 'Krystal' Starts Their Romance)KPop Starz, 19 September 2014 (Five Reasons To Watch 'My Lovely Girl')Soompi News, 23 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" - Episode 3 Preview)Soompi News, 24 September 2014 (Rain Shows Manners by Being Considerate of Height Difference with "My Lovely Girl" Female Co-Stars)Soompi News, 24 September 2014 (Golden Retriever in "My Lovely Girl" Gains Popularity)Soompi News, 24 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" - Episode 4 Preview)Soompi News, 24 September 2014 (Krystal Sings for "My Lovely Girl" OST)KoFan.com, 25 September 2014 ([My Lovely Girl] Can Be Postponed Due to Asian Games)Han Cinema.net, 25 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Rain gets mad at Park Yeong-gyoo)KDrama Stars, 26 September 2014 ('My Lovable Girl' Explores The Darker Side of the K-Pop Industry)Drama Fever, 26 September 2014 (My 4 Lovable K-Drama Dogs)Soompi News, 26 September 2014 (Cast of "My Lovely Girl" to Compete Against Members of "Running Man" in "R-POP Star Race" Special")All K-Pop, 27 September 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' releases making film featuring leads Rain and f(x)'s Krystal)Soompi News, 27 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Is Experiencing Huge Popularity in China)oh!kpop, 27 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" releases making film featuring leads Rain and f(x)'s Krystal)Soompi News, 28 September 2014 ("Running Man" Team Battles "My Lovely Girl" Team for Best Performance)Koreaboo, 28 September 2014 (Rain and f(x)'s Krystal Team Praised For A Perfect "Billie Jean" Stage On SBS ''Running Man'')All K-Pop, 28 September 2014 (Cast of 'Running Man' take the 'R-Pop Star' auditions in this week's episodes")Koreaboo, 29 September 2014 (Rain, f(x) Krystal and Running Man Perform Korean Cover Of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean")Drama Fever, 29 September 2014 (DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for September 22 to September 28)Soompi News, 29 September 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Comes First at Contents Power Index, Beating "Jang Bori Is Here")Soompi News, 30 September 2014 (CNN Visits Set of "My Lovely Girl" To Find Out Reasons for K-Dramas' Success)
Koreaboo, 1 October 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal continues filming for "My Lovely Girl" despite news regarding Jessica)Koreaboo, 1 October 2014 (Clazziquai's Alex to participate in the OST of SBS Drama "My Lovely Girl")Soompi News, 1 October 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Episode 6 Preview)Soompi News, 2 October 2014 (Rain Snaps a friendly photo with "My Lovely Girl" Co-Stars")Soompi News, 3 October 2014 (Which Drama Is Currently Leading in Viewer Ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday Slot?") Soompi News, 3 October 2014 (Krystal Shows Her Sexy Style in New "My Lovely Girl" Stills)Soompi News, 6 October 2014 (Top Ten K-Drama Moments of the Week - October Week 1)KPop Herald, 7 October 2014 (Rain looking great as ever on set)Yonhap News Agency, 7 October 2014 (S.Korean drama starring Rain tops 100mil views on Chinese websites)All K-Pop, 7 October 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' releases behind the scenes cuts of Rain, Krystal, and Cha Ye Ryun)KPop Herald, 7 October 2014 (Idols increasingly dominate dramas)Soompi News, 7 October 2014 ("My Lovely Girls" Episode 7 Preview)All K-Pop, 8 October 2014 (G.O.D.'s Kim Tae Woo to make a cameo on 'My Lovely Girl')M-Wave, 8 October 2014 (Rain and f(x) Krystal Share Earphones for 'My Lovely Girl')Soompi News, 9 October 2014 (Rain and f(x)'s Krystal Finally Lock Lips on "My Lovely Girl"?)Soompi News, 12 October 2014 (Round Table with Couch Kimchi: K-Dramas Villains We Love To Hate)Star News, 12 October 2014 (Jung Ji Hoon's new selfie becoming a hot issue)Soompi News, 13 October 2014 (Top Ten K-Drama Moments of the Week - October Week 2)Soompi News, 13 October 2014 ([Halftime Report] "My Lovely Girl")Soompi News, 13 October 2014 (Infinite's L and f(x)'s Krystal Behind The Scenes of "My Lovely Girl")K-Pop Herald, 14 October 2014 (Rain and Krystal boast chemistry in 'My Lovely Girl')Soompi News, 14 October 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Rain and Krystal Have Fun with a Guitar Behind The Scenes)All K-Pop, 14 October 2014 (Kim Tae Woo reveals MV for 'Only You' from 'My Lovely Girl' OST)Koreaboo, 14 October 2014 (MV for Kim Taewoo's "My Lovely Girl" OST Released)Drama Fever, 15 October 2014 (Rain tweets about Kim Tae Woo's My Lovely Girl cameo)Han Cinema.net, 16 October 2014 ("My Lovely Girl", Krystal finds out who Rain really is")Soompi News, 17 October 2014 ([Highlights] "My Lovely Girl" Episode 9 and 10)Soompi News, 19 October 2014 (Behind the Scenes Footage of "My Lovely Girl" Revealed)
Soompi News, 20 October 2014 (Top Ten K-drama Moments of the Week)
K-Pop Herald, 21 October 2014 (Rain shows passion for 'My Lovely Girl')Koreaboo, 21 October 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal makes a hairstyle change in "My Lovely Girl")Couch Kimchi, 22 October 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Episode 11 Preview with Eng Subs)K-Pop Herald, 22 October 2014 (Romance to spark between Rain and Krystal)K Pop Fighting, 22 October 2014 (Rain could sing OST for 'My Lovely Girl')All K-Pop, 22 October 2014 (Gavy NJ and Jin Min Ho sing for the OST of 'My Lovely Girl')
M-Wave, 23 October 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' Viewers Rage Due to Sudden Cancellation)Soompi News, 24 October 2014 (Highlights: "My Lovely Girl," Episode 11)Drama Fever, 25 October 2014 (Watch Rain and Krystal in My Lovable Girl behind-the-scene videos)
Soompi News, 26 October 2014 (f(x)'s Krystal Looks Effortlessly Beautiful in Latest "My Lovely Girl" Stills)
Soompi News, 27 October 2014 (Alone or Together with Krystal? L Holds Party for Successful Debut in "My Lovely Girl" Preview)Soompi News 28 October 2014 (Exclusive: Rain Dishes on "The Prince," "My Lovely Girl," and Megan Fox in #AskRain Interview)M-Wave, 29 October 2014 (Infinite's L Hugs f(x)'s Krystal for 'My Lovely Girl')K-Pop Herald, 29 October 2014 (Rain gives Krystal affectionate hug)All K-Pop, 29 October 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' intrigues viewers with new still cuts of Rain, f(x)'s Krystal, and INFINITE's L)Soompi News, 29 October 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Episode 13 Preview, SBS Announces Back-to-Back Episodes for November 5)All K-Pop, 30 October 2014 ('My Lovely Girl' to air three episodes next week)Soompi News, 31 October 2014 (Highlights: "My Lovely Girl" Episodes 12 and 13)Soompi News, 3 November 2014 (Younha Set to Make Cameo Appearance on SBS Drama "My Lovely Girl")All K-Pop, 4 November 2014 (Jessica cheers on Krystal with a snack truck on the set of 'My Lovely Girl')K-Pop Herald, 4 November 2014 (Jessica supports Krystal's drama by sending snack truck)Soompi News, 4 November 2014 (Jessica Keeps Promise to Send a Food Truck to Krystal and "My Lovely Girl" staff)Soompi News, 4 November 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Episode 14 Preview)Soompi News, 5 November 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Episode 16 (Full) Preview)Drama Fever, 6 November 2014 (f(x)'s Amber congratulates Krystal on My Lovely Girl completion)Koreaboo, 6 November 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" releases third BTS video ft. Rain, Krystal and L)Koreaboo, 6 November 2014 (INFINITE's L takes a close selca with "My Lovely Girl" co-star Cha Ye Ryun)Soompi News, 6 November 2014 ("My Lovely Girl" Concludes with 5.5% Rating)
M-Wave, 7 November 2014 ([spoilerRatings: 'My Lovely Girl' Ends with the Lack of Energy)
ekUjAJY.jpg
Han Cinema.net
Korean Drama.orgFacebook Fan PageFacebook Korean Fan PageRain Official PageAsian Wiki PageDrama Wiki PageWikipedia PageOfficial WebsiteCouch-Kimchi
Cloud USA - Let It Rain

Nwbzaht.jpg
FOR MORE, PLS CLICK HERE # @Viki.comDrama FeverTudou.com

aUVopfZ.jpg
(Credits to respective owners)
tumblr_nbc6z0EdEe1qlp754o1_500.gif
tumblr_nbbv28fhG71tpqrcyo4_r1_250.giftumblr_nbbv28fhG71tpqrcyo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nbfm1aiMQy1shstfvo2_500.gif
tumblr_nbowrkd8pb1qc7hbko3_r1_250.giftumblr_nbowrkd8pb1qc7hbko6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nbowrkd8pb1qc7hbko7_r1_250.giftumblr_nbowrkd8pb1qc7hbko8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nbowrkd8pb1qc7hbko10_r1_250.giftumblr_nbowrkd8pb1qc7hbko9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nbqt5rCdE51qc7hbko2_250.giftumblr_nbqt5rCdE51qc7hbko1_250.gif
tumblr_nbqt5rCdE51qc7hbko3_r1_250.giftumblr_nbqt5rCdE51qc7hbko4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nbqt5rCdE51qc7hbko5_r1_250.giftumblr_nbqt5rCdE51qc7hbko6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nd72a0iKsA1qc7hbko3_r1_500.gif
tumblr_nd6vccurDK1t7qefjo1_500.gif
tumblr_ndu6xa3eMw1qegwm1o1_500.gif
tumblr_ndu6xa3eMw1qegwm1o2_500.gif
tumblr_ndu6xa3eMw1qegwm1o3_500.gif
tumblr_ndu6xa3eMw1qegwm1o4_500.gif

tumblr_ndonsd4nhK1tjm7j4o1_400.giftumblr_ndonsd4nhK1tjm7j4o2_400.gif
6a6b877bjw1elggwz8bh8g208w04zb29.gif6a6b877bjw1elggxcy5lfg208w04z1kx.gif
6a6b877bjw1elggxwkf6tg208w04ze81.gif6a6b877bjw1elggycxzapg208w04z1ky.gif
tumblr_nd5ee7sTT41tjm7j4o1_400.giftumblr_nd5ee7sTT41tjm7j4o2_400.gif
tumblr_nd5eagfVoA1tjm7j4o2_400.giftumblr_nd5eagfVoA1tjm7j4o4_400.gif
tumblr_ndsro4JngW1tjm7j4o2_400.giftumblr_ndsro4JngW1tjm7j4o3_400.gif

THFiiDc.jpg
Soompi Forum Rules K-drama & Movies Sub Forum Rules 
Do not post any requests for subs. 
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 
Do not quote images or videos.

Do not post unrelated gifs or pictures to this drama thread. 
 Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

(
Most of the house rules credit to moderators.) 

LAST UPDATED: 7th November 2014

• 2 weeks later...

qlwlfd.jpgINFINITE’s L Confirms Casting in Rain’s Comeback Drama “My Lovely Girl”

My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

Directed by Park Hyeong-gi (박형기)

Screenplay by No Ji-seol (노지설)

SBS | Airing dates : 2014/09/17~Upcoming16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00

Synopsis
A drama about Hyeon Wook, a man who loses his lover in an accident and falls madly in love with his dead lover's sister. “My Lovely Girl” is a romantic fantasy drama series set against the background of the entertainment industry. It will tell the story of two pained individuals who will find healing through music.

Bi Rain as Hyun Wook
An entertainment agency CEO and producer,
F(x) Krystal as Yoon Se Na.
  Amusic producer who has lost her mother and sister and has lived a tough life. Her character will forge a working and personal relationship with the perfect guy Hyun Wook, an entertainment agency CEO and producer, played by Rain.L
Kim Myung-soo as

so i suspect krystal gonna act somebody who's much more older than her real age? krystal have not taken any serious role ..i wonder how her character will be this time! looking forward to this drama.... this is a must watch drama for me

I am just so damn excited for this! Finally everything seems to be getting finalized. I'm not sure how I feel about Krystal's acting although I did find her enjoyable in Heirs. It's good that she went through the auditions and the production found her as the right fit. It's much better than if they had courted someone just because she has a popular name attached to her. 
I do think they'd be such a visual treat because she can look older than her age and Rain can look younger. I'm so very optimistic and I feel the chemistry would be fantastic. What's best is if they don't emphasize on the age difference. I hope this is an enjoyable ride.
Fighting My Lovely Girl! 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain to Finally Return to the Small Screen with New Drama “My Lovable Girl”
class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ddangha July 24, 2014
rain.png

Superstar Rain will finally be returning to the small screen with a new drama called “My Lovable Girl” on SBS. This is his first drama project in four years, after “The Fugitive: Plan B” in 2010.

In his new drama, Rain will play the role of a music producer with a painful past who heals his wounds with a new relationship. He decided to take on the role as he thought it reflected his life as an entertainer very well. The drama’s original working title was “A Song For You,” but the title has been confirmed as “My Lovable Girl.”

“My Lovable Girl” will finalize its casting by the beginning of August and start shooting right away. It will start airing on September 17.  

class="content-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- class="content-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed to Star Alongside Rain in “My Lovely Girl”

png-800x450.

F(x)’s Krystal has been confirmed to star alongside Rain in the upcoming SBS drama “My Lovely Girl.” “My Lovely Girl,” then, airing its first episode on September 17, will be led by two singer-turned-actors.

The production said that while Krystal and Rain are 12 years apart, they thought they looked good together. Krystal, especially, with a chic and shrewd look, fits the female lead Se Na well, a music producer in the drama. Krystal said, “I can’t believe that I’ll be starring in a drama with Ji Hoon oppa [Rain]. I never even once imagined that something like this would happen.”

“My Lovely Girl” is set against the background of a music agency, and Krystal is a girl who comes to Seoul to pursue a career in music after the death of her older sister. In Seoul, she meets Hyun Wook (Rain), her sister’s old love.

“When I first read the story it really spoke to me, especially the fact that it’s set in the music industry,” said Krystal. “I really want to try my hand at portraying Se Na, who overcomes all sorts of difficulties and ends up meeting a fateful love.”

Also cast in the drama is actress Im Joo Eun. She will be playing the role of music agency director Shin Hae Yoon, who grew up in a wealthy family. The actress said, “The script was so fun, and the character is charismatic, too. Shin Hae Yoon appears honest and strong, but has a childlike side, too.”

“My Lovely Girl” starts shooting this weekend, and will air after the completion of “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/03/fxs-krystal-confirmed-to-star-alongside-rain-in-my-lovely-girl/

Guest maea18

Krystal confirms casting with Rain on "She's So Lovable"

201408040730081210_1.jpg
Article: Krystal confirms casting in "She's So Lovable"... "I never thought the day I could act with Rain would come"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+238, -19] The casting looks like it's a made for export drama. But why are they casting now when the pilot episode broadcasts on September 17th? 

2. [+210, -71] Rain doesn't have a good image, she should've passed it up

3. [+202, -80] I think the drama will fail. Rain won't do well in acting. 

-

Article: Krystal, "I can't believe I'll be working on the same stage as Jung Ji Hoon" casting confirmed

Source: Naver

1. [+6,207, -394] The viewers can't believe it either, Krystal

2. [+4,775, -357] SM once again seasons an already finished dish with their own spices

3. [+4,781, -367] As always, a sprinkling of SM on an already completed drama

4. [+4,535, -319] Doesn't match on the level of Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun... I'm Soojung's fan but I'd rather she work from supporting roles up...

5. [+818, -26] I don't even care that she's from SM or an idol;;; I just don't see the chemistry there, it's like an uncle and his high school niece 

class="post-title entry-title"Krystal considers to star as lead female role in SBS' new drama 'My Lovely Girl'

kry.jpg

Krystal is likely to star in a new drama along with Rain.

According to SM Entertainment on August 3rd, Krystal has been offered to play as the lead female role in SBS's new drama "My Lovely Girl" and she is currently reviewing it carefully.

Krystal's character is a girl named Yoon Se Na who lost both her mother and sister after an accident. She had to struggle with her life in order to grow as a music producer. She later will encounter her late sister's boyfriend Hyun Wook(Rain) who is a president of an entertainment agency and eventually fall in love with him.

"My Lovely Girl" will follow "It's Ok, It's Love" and broadcast on September 17th.

source : dailykpopnews

class="content-title"f(x)’s Krystal Considers Lead Role Opposite Rain in “My Lovely Girl”

f(x)’s Krystal Considers Lead Role Opposite Rain in “My Lovely Girl”

After her supporting roles in dramas “High Kick” and “The Heirs,” it looks like f(x)’s Krystal might be making her next big move as an actress as she finally takes a lead role in the upcoming music romance drama, “My Lovely Girl.”

According to multiple broadcast sources, Krystal will appear as the lead actress in the upcoming SBS drama, “My Lovely Girl.” The Wednesday-Thursday drama is singer-actor Rain’s highly anticipated comeback drama this year.

One source said, “Krystal’s agency is currently in the middle of positively reviewing the proposal for the lead actress role. After Rain’s casting was finalized, (the talks regarding) Krystal’s appearance in the drama is also wrapping up and casting for the major roles is in the final stages.”  Aside from Rain, INFINITE’s L is also confirmed to star in the drama. 

SM C&C has confirmed the buzz regarding Krystal’s appearance in the drama and said, “It’s true that we received a proposal (for Krystal) to appear in the drama. It’s a good opportunity so we are currently carefully considering it.”

Krystal has made her acting debut on 2010 in MBC’s “More Charming by the Day” wherein she took on a supporting role. This was followed by another supporting role in the 2011 sitcom, “High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged.” Last year, Krystal made an advancement in her acting career as she appeared alongside top stars Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in the drama, “The Heirs.” Her appearance on “My Lovely Girl,” when confirmed, will be the singer-actress’ first lead role since her debut as an actress.

“My Lovely Girl” is a romantic fantasy drama series set against the background of the entertainment industry. It will tell the story of two pained individuals who will find healing through music.

In the drama, Krystal is offered to play the role of Yoon Se Na, a music producer who has lost her mother and sister and has lived a tough life. Her character will forge a working and personal relationship with the perfect guy Hyun Wook, an entertainment agency CEO and producer, played by Rain.

“My Lovely Girl” is slated to air on September 17 after the completion of the drama, “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

credit : soompi news

merycote said: Looking forward to this drama~~Well... I will support any project where Rain is working~ 
:x

age doesn't matter for me. look at eunji and ji hyunwoo, they have a big age gap yet they looked good on the screen. and i always thought that krystal looked matured than her age. the possible problem here is that how exactly krystal going to manage her character? i mean she's now a main lead, not the sidekick like before anymore.it's either a hit or a miss. let's just give krystal a chance i guess

Yeah, this is a fresh pair that I felt surprised after knowing Krystal will be in it. First watching her drama in "The Heirs". She played a pampered, kind heart-ed role. Actually, I can't see properly on her acting in the drama. Nevertheless, I think we should give her an opportunity and I have a feeling Krystal will do well in here. Let's getting more news about this drama, and anticipating it more.
Love Joo Eun in "The Heirs" as well. Her role in the drama is not significant, hope her role as a music director will be an impressed and significant one.
 I will try my best to update about this drama! :x

Krystal considered for lead drama role

Aug 04,2014

03185805.jpg

Krystal
Krystal of girl group f(x) could be chosen as the lead character in an upcoming TV drama, according to local media reports yesterday.

She might play the role in SBS drama “My Lovely Girl,” a drama that has garnered much attention as it will be the small-screen comeback of singer and actor Rain after his military service discharge.

The singer-actor has released an album and performed on stage since completing his duty but has not yet participated in any television drama.

An official at SM C&C, an affiliate of Krystal’s agency SM Entertainment, was quoted saying that the singer has received an offer to join the drama and is deciding whether or not to take it.

Krystal has had many roles in TV shows since 2010, including the drama “The Heirs” that aired on broadcasting channel SBS.

The new drama is scheduled to air on Sept. 17, after the ongoing series “It’s Okay, That’s Love” with Zo In-sung and Gong Hyo-jin completes its run.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongangDaily

Archived