need recs for a greyish brow PEN/MARKER (not pencil or powder)

Guest electronegative

Guest electronegative

hello all,

i'm looking for a brow pen that can dupe suqqu's eyebrow pen in moss green or stila's brow pen in medium. other color matches include lioele's brow pencil in grey black and missha's brow pencil in grey brown. i know many of you find western branded brow products too reddish and "black" colors too harsh, but i also want a liquid pen product, or one that i paint on like makeup forever's aqua brow.

does anyone know of anything like this? stila's brow pen in medium is the absolute perfect color and type of product for me, but the pens just don't last long enough (they dry out in only a month)

thank you in advance!!

Guest electronegative

both of anastasia's brow pen colors are too reddish, and the dark one is too dark. i'm annoyingly picky :/

i have not tried gel based formulas. by that do you mean a brow mascara, or is it something you'd use a slanted brow/eyeliner brush to paint on? i have a few sparse spaces, so a mascara wouldn't be enough.

thank you for your suggestions!

Archived