Angelina Jolie to direct Brad Pitt in new film By the Sea

sugarplum892

Angelina Jolie to direct Brad Pitt in new film By the Sea
Angelina Jolie will direct Brad Pitt in the upcoming character drama By the Sea.
Jolie is expected to star with Pitt in the Universal film, which she has also written.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the Global Summit to end Sexual Violence in Conflict at ExCel, London

The filmmaker-actress said in a statement: "I am very happy to continue my relationship with Donna [Langley] and the entire Universal team as I finish [my current film] Unbroken and begin work on By the Sea. 
"They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker."
By the Sea will reunite Jolie and Pitt on the big screen for the first time since 2005's Mr and Mrs Smith.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attend the World Premiere Of Disney's 'Maleficent'

Jolie has worked frequently behind the camera in recent years, having found acclaim for 2011's In the Land of Blood and Honey.
Her next directorial project is Unbroken, which opens on Christmas Day in the US and on Boxing Day in the UK.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Unbroken is a war drama about late Olympic athlete Louis Zamperini's two years in a Japanese prison camp.
Pitt and Jolie are approaching their tenth anniversary as a couple. They got engaged in April 2012.
Source

Archived