Just Simple Makeup Advice For Easy Beauty :)

Guest cristinalife

Guest cristinalife

Allow me to share with you this simple advice seriously, and that can be defined  :D

:-*  We should start with the first step which is the application of foundation on your face. Before applying foundation, make sure to apply a sunscreen that suits your skin. This is done in order to make your skin well hydrated. Then, with the help of a tissue or cotton, apply few dots of foundation on your whole face and blend it into the skin by rubbing it softly. Make sure that you apply it in such a way, that no line can be seen where the foundation ends on the face.

:-*  While applying an eye shadow, make sure to apply only with the help of an angled brush and do apply a light highlighter shade in the end as well, in order to bring a special glow in your eyes. Secondly, you can also apply eyes shadow on the outer corner of your eyelids and spread it up. This will help you in hiding your droopy eyes.

:-*  Thirdly, there are a number of different kinds of eye liners. Each eye liner is different but the steps which are involved in applying the eye liner are the same. You first need to make sure to hold your eyelid with one hand and the eyeliner with the other hand. And then start applying the eye liner on the outer corner of your eye, by making short feathery strokes.

:-*  Last but not the least, while using a lipstick, you should always make sure to apply it correctly, so you don't end up wearing lipstick on your teeth. Always make use of a lip pencil to outline your lips. While putting the lipstick on, always start applying it from the centre of the upper lip and moving it outward towards one corner, and repeat the same procedure for the lower lip as well.

Therefore, you need to make sure that before you end up wasting your money on expensive makeup, you need to develop your knowledge regarding the basic steps of applying makeup. If you are still not satisfied with these tips, then I advise you to meet a makeup artist as she would be able to explain you a number of other tips as well on applying makeup.

Guest koreankimchi123

@cristinalife
You remind me of those professional makeup artists that give advices in korean show Get it Beauty.
Btw, nice job^^

• 5 months later...
Guest sk8terboi

Awesome! Do you always start doing eyeliner from the outside? And is there a way to do a thin layer without having it smudge as you're applying it? Mine always smudges when I do a thin layer, so I purposely make it thick to cover up my mistakes... haha

Archived