Do Kyung Soo [도경수] - Starring in " It's Okay It's Love" and "Cart"

ainissky

d.o.-20.jpg
Name: D.O. 디오 (Stage Name) / Do Kyung-Soo 도경수 (Birth Name) 都暻秀 (Hanzi)Group: EXO, EXO-KPosition: Lead VocalistSpecialty: Beatbox
Training Period: 2010-2012 (2 Years)
Birth Date: January 12, 1993 (21)
Height: 173cm (5'7")Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Blood Type: AAstrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Super Power (EXO Badge): Earth
Family: Father, Mother, Older Brother (1 Year Older)
Birth Place: Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South KoreaLabel: S.M. Entertainment

Individual Discographygoodbye-summer.png
(pic cr to yufikee)

2013 Goodbye Summer [w/ Krystal, Luna & Amber (f(x))]

Filmography
TV Series / Drama
2012To the Beautiful You as himself (Ep. 2 Cameo)2014It's Okay, It's Love as Han Kang-Woo

EXOs-D.O-SBS-drama-Its-Alright-Its-Love-
Do Kyung Soo at 'It's Okay It's Love Drama

Film2014Cart as Tae-Young

d-o.jpg?w=600
Do Kyung Soo on Cart Movie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title"Do Kyung-soo ‘Learning While Filming ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’’00054398.jpg

On July 15, the press release for SBS’ new drama ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ was held at Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam District, Seoul. Do Kyung-soo plays ‘Han Gang-woo’, a high school student who is a big fan of Jang Jae-yeol (Jo In-sung). He dreams of becoming a novelist. Although being bright and energetic, he keeps painful memories.

Do Kyung-woo said, “It is an honor to work with great senior actors and writer. I will do my best.”

When asked about if he is a real fan of Jo In-sung, Do Kyung-soo said, “I am a huge fan of him. I had a haircut like him after watching ‘Dirty Carnival’. He always teaches and takes care of me a lot when filming in the set. I am learning at the same time of working.”

1-2.jpg

Do Kyung-soo could not answer when he was asked about episodes happened during filming. Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin and producer Kim Kyu-tae answered for him, proving they are taking great care of him as he is the youngest member of the cast.

Being cheered by the help from them, Do Kyung-soo said, “I once walked with the writer when we just started filming. I was having a hard time acting my character. But the writer she helped me understand my character. She told me so many good things.”

Producer Kim Kyu-tae said, “I first thought Do Kyung-soo would be daunted a little. But he was able to act naturally after we helped me feel comfortable. He looked good doing anything. He looks attractive whatever he reads or act,” highly praising his potentials as actor.

Highly anticipated Do Kyung-soo’s first drama SBS’s ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ will be first aired at 10pm on July 23.

cr to: psr project

Guest camellia159

Thank you for making this thread. I'm going to post all the articles in regards to his acting career now.

[NEWS] 131129 - “EXO D.O Joining the ‘Acting-dols,’ Screen Debut with Movie ‘Cart’”

tumblr_inline_mx04exAAON1qd6hmz.jpg

Playing Yeom Jungah’s son.

'Generational trend' idol group EXO's member, D.O, will join the line of 'acting-dols.'

D.O has been casted for the movie ‘Cart’ (Director Boo Jiyoung, Producter Myung Pilleum) that has already confirmed casting of actress Yeom Jungah, Moon Junghee, etc. A movie representative has stated, “We had good conversations with D.O’s side. As long as there is nothing major changing, D.O will feature in ‘Cart.’”

'Cart' is product that draws out the story of the happenings of a single mom after she was laid off working in a megastore as a contract worker. D.O will appear as the son of the Yeom Jungah who will play the female main character.

D.O is the first member who has officially started acting amongst the EXO members. There have been members who have acted in music videos but there has not been a member who has acted in a drama.

Another movie representative has stated, “Actor turned idols are making a spot for themselves in the drama and movie world quickly. As EXO has recently shown their quick growth acceleration, the competition to cast them has become that much more fierce. D.O is the starting point.”

Meanwhile, D.O hurt his right ankle during a performance at the recently held ‘2013 MAMA.’ D.O, who has continuously been gaining treatment, is said to be starting filming soon.

source: Naver News
translation cr; nahbit @ 
exok-trans
please take out with full credits

Guest camellia159

140102 Kim Kyung Chan's Twitter Update:

내 영화 데뷔작 고사 현장.

기념 촬영에 숟가락 얹기. 잘 나온 게 있었...

140102 Shim Jae Myung's Twitter Update:

어제 워크숍과 고사를 마치고. 영화<카트>의 감독과 배우들^^

140405 Shim Jae Myung's Twitter Update:

영화 <카트>의 선희엄마와 태영아들의 기념촬영^^ 각자의 상처는 분장임다 ㅎ

“영화 <카트>의 선희엄마와 태영아들의 기념촬영^^ 각자의 상처는 분장임다 ㅎ”

Translation: “The movie mother Sun Hwi and the son Tae Young’s commemorative photo ^^ Their wounds are makeup heh” (eng trans by dailyexo.tumblr.com)

Guest camellia159

140127 Jiwoo is expressing her thoughts about being EXO D.O’s partner in a movie.

201401271613543410_1.jpg

Child actor Jiwoo who is 18 years old this year, is the partner of EXO D.O (D.O/Do Kyung Soo) in the movie ‘Cart’ (Director Bu Ji Young/Producer Myeong Pil Leum). Jiwoo who is currently filming ‘Cart’ expressed her thoughts about the progress during an interview with Newsen.

'Cart' is a story about the contract staffs of Daehyeong Mart suffering from unfair dismissal and are going against the company. In the movie, schoolgirl Suyeong (acted by Jiwoo) met Yeom Jeong Ah's son Taeyeong (acted by D.O) and will be showing a lively relationship. 

When asked “Is it fun to be filming ‘Cart’?”, to that Jiwoo replied “Because the director is a female, I’m filming it very comfortably. I’m also comfortable with asking her questions because of her nice personality. I’m learning a lot as I ask questions through Katok (Kakaotalk). I like all the seonbaes (senior) too. I’m filming it honorably”.

Also, Jiwoo is reported to be co-operating with the trend group EXO’s member D.O. When asked “How is it being casted as D.O’s partner?”, she replied like a pure schoolgirl, “It was really fascinating when I saw D.O oppa for the first time. Thoughts like [EXO is here] and [My friends are EXO’s fans] came to my mind”

Jiwoo praised D.O’s acting skills. “(D.O)Oppa’s personality is good, acting is also good. His vocalization and pronunciation are also good because he is good at singing. He seems like he is very greedy in acting too. Considering that it is his first time acting and without techniques, he did well. When I see him feeling that it is a pity or is shy when he monitors his own acting, I will think [He can be an actor]”

However, Jiwoo feels the burden of having antifans as she acts alongside with the member of the best group, EXO, at present. Jiwoo explains, “At first I worried a lot. My friends also worried a lot because of their large number of fans and popularity, but there are also a lot of people who supported me expecting this. Although there are definitely people who dislikes it, it is okay for me because there are people who comforted me saying [Film well]”

Showing a determined face when asked a question about antifans, Jiwoo answered maturely that she wishes to have them remember her as this kind of actress. 

"I want to be an actress who looks trustworthy. I want to be an actress who enjoys filming and not just accepting the work. I want to be remembered as an actress who shows no rejection to any kind of acting spectrum."

Original source: Newsen
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201401271613543410&amp;amp;search=title&amp;amp;searchstring=%BF%A2%BC%D2%20%B5%F0%BF%C0
Translation: @LOVEdyokyungsoo (Twitter)
*Please take out with full credits!*

Guest camellia159

"EXO’s D.O got casted in ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’.

Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 9.41.32 PM

'It's Alright, It's Love' (scripted by: Ro Heekyung/directed by: Kim Gyutae/produced by: GT Ent.,CJ E&M) is a drama made by writer Ro Heekyung and director Kim Gyutae who previously made the hit drama film, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', which is about the emotions of normal civilians' need and desires of life and love but are forced to suppress their true feelings. This romantic mental clinic drama is already one of the most expected dramas of this summer and is already gaining the attention of many people.

In this production, D.O is casted as the role of “Han Kangwoo”, who is a high schooler with a big dream to become a bestseller writer in order to make his mother happy. He has a mysterious characteristic and as his character builds up throughout the drama, he is to become and important key point and is expected to catch the eyes of the audience.

Since after especially, D.O is already casted in the movie ‘Cart’ that is planned to première later this year followed with the drama, ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’, giving a sneak peak towards his future promotions through the Brown Theaters and home screen, hoping to show a side of him that is not only a singer, but as an actor too.

The drama ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ that D.O is casted into is scheduled to start airing the following July through SBS.”

Source: newsen
Translation: dailyexo.tumblr.com

D.O. joins new SBS series

Mar 04,2014

03214242.jpg

D.O.

Do Kyung-soo, better known as D.O. from K-pop idol group Exo, will debut as an actor in the SBS drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

Even though it is not airing till July, the drama has attracted the attention of industry experts because it once again brings together the celebrated TV writer Noh Hee-kyung and director Kim Kyu-tae. The two created famous Korean dramas such as JTBC’s “Padam Padam” (2011) and SBS’s “That Winter, the Wind Blows” (2013).

In the drama, D.O. will play a high school student named Han Gang-woo who dreams of becoming a best-selling author to please his mother.

“D.O.’s pure image will match his character in the drama. And he will hold an important key to unfolding some mysteries in the drama,” said an SBS official yesterday.

But D.O.’s attempt to move into acting will not end there. The singer also acts in the film “Cart,” playing the son of a single mother fighting against the corporation that fired her.

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be aired in July.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Cre: koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

Guest camellia159

[NEWS] 140304 eDaily: “EXO’s D.O, “Actor Do Kyungsoo, it’s a different name”

"EXO member D.O is making it clear that he is firmly establishing himself as an actor.

Recently, D.O has been cast in the movie ‘Cart’, as well as SBS’s upcoming Wed/Thurs drama, ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ (script by Ro Heekyung - directed by Kim Gyutae), marking his challenge towards the acting industry. While promoting as an actor, as opposed to a singer, D.O intends to use a different name. He will be using his real name, Do Kyungsoo. A representative from D.O’s agency, S.M. Entertainment, announced, ‘Up to now, D.O has been introduced as a cast member of ‘Cart’ using his stage name, D.O, but from now on, while promoting in his acting carrer, he intends to use the name Do Kyungsoo.’

There are many instances of a singer-turned actors using a different name for their acting careers. Singer Rain uses his real name, Jung Jihoon, when promoting as an actor. D.O will also reintroduce himself under the name of Do Kyungsoo, while promoting as an actor.

'It's Alright, It's Love' is a story about the lives and loves of everyday people who are forced to suppress their true feelings. Actor Do Kyungsoo's role in 'It's Alright, It's Love' is that of Han Kangwoo, who dreams of becoming a writer. Han Kangwoo's wish is to become a best-selling writer, in order to make his mother happy.

'It's Alright, It's Love' will be broadcasted in July, following the conclusion of 'Three Days'.”

Credit: translation, dailyexo.tumblr.com, Source: eDaily.

Guest camellia159

Jo In Sung & Kong Hyo Jin confirmed to lead ‘It’s Ok, That’s Love’

‘Golden Pair’ scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung – director Kim Kyu Tae’s new drama “It’s Ok, That’s Love”(tbc) reveals its lead cast.

On the 17th, the production company of the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday mini series “It’s Ok, That’s Love” confirmed the cast consists of Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, Do Kyung Soo, and added that the drama will start shooting in mid April after the remaining cast is confirmed.

“It’s Ok, That’s Love”, labeled as a romantic mental clinic drama, tells the survival and love of those who bear psychological illnesses without themselves knowing. It’s a story of a man and a woman with contradicting personalities falling in love after consoling and healing each other’s hidden pain. It plans to offer the viewers the joy of a summer pouring rain and give their hearts a refreshing stir of emotions.

It will be the first time that Jo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin, the two ‘casting 0th choice’ for both drama and movie nowadays, to meet up for the first time after their debut. It’s Jo In Sung’s first time in almost two years and Kong Hyo Jin’s first time in 13 years after SBS weekend drama “Wonderful Days” to reunite with writer Noh.

Jo In Sung is to play a handsome and romantic man, Jang Jae Yeol, a popular criminal novelist and a radio DJ with perfect appearance and extreme eloquence. Kong Hyo Jin will be a seemingly chic person, but indeed a passionate psychiatrist Ji Hae Soo who’s more sympathetic and offer her patients more love and care than anyone else. The drama is going to humorously and romantically depict two people with polarized personalities having huge argument in a discussion program on television during their very first meet and how they slowly heal each other.

Skillful actor Sung Dong Il will be playing Ji Hae Soo’s first love, medical senior and mentor, Jo Dong Min, who owns a psychological clinic. Unlike many other doctors, Jo Dong Min has his own approach when he treats his patients and is always deemed as abnormal and peculiar. He’s actually a person with double personalities (*) who suffers mental trauma from the acts of his father and wife.

The rising star of the dramaland and variety, Lee Kwang Soo, is set to take the role of Park Soo Kwang, a coffee house employee who suffers from Tourette Syndrome. He’s expected to lighten up the ambience of the drama with his sincere and comedic acting.

Idol group EXO’s member DO will be debuting on the small screen through this drama with his real name Do Kyung Soo. He will become Han Kang Woo, a fanatical fan of Jang Jae Yeol and a mysterious high school student who has a big influence on the plot.

An associate from the production company says, ‘it’s the third time Scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung and Director Kim Kyu Tae collaborating. The pair just guarantees the completeness and soul-touching of a drama they make together. With the joint force of South Korea’s most popular and skillful actors, Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il and Lee Kwang Soo, and the addition of popular idol group EXO’s DO, the expectation of the drama is rising both domestically and internationally. Solid plot and exquisite cinematography, with humor and soul-touching delivered through the best acting from the best actors, it will be a drama carrying a light and bright vibe.

“It’ Ok, That’s Love” will be on air in July after “Three Days” and “You are surrounded” conclude.

Credit:
Source:

http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=018&aid=0002949429&date=20140317&type=1&rankingSeq=6&rankingSectionId=106
Eng trans by
luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Guest camellia159

class="entry-title"Shooting began for ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ by Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin and Do Kyung-soo

untitled

Shooting of ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ has begun.

‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ is a romantic story of a novelist (Jo In-sung) who writes detective fiction and a very articulate DJ and a chic girl (Gong Hyo-jin), who is a warm-hearted psychiatrist, who loves her patients. They fall in love with each other.

They started filming at a townhouse in Bundang in the early May. Jo In-sung learns the truth about his ex-girlfriend who betrayed him. He was calm and dealt with the situation well. Gong Hyo-jin plays a chic psychiatrist, who is smart and skillful but a warm person to people she loves. Gong Hyo-jin succeeded in expressing a sweet and lovely woman, satisfying the production team.

Jo In-sung and Gong Hyo-jin talked to director Kim Kyoo-tae and monitored the scenes after the first shooting. They exchanged ideas about their roles as professional actors.

Lee Kwang-soo plays ‘Park Soo-kwang’, a bright boy who suffers from Tourette’s syndrome. Do Kyung-soo (D.O), who makes a drama debut looked confident enough. For the scene, where he rode a bicycle, he looked natural as he enjoys going bicycling.

So many fans gathered in the filming place because of the splendid cast so the filming halted for a while. A spokesperson said, “Everyone is doing best to make a perfect drama, shooting inside and outside Seoul. I am for sure that the drama for this summer will meet the high expectations”.

KBS’s new TV series ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’, an interesting and touching story, will be aired in July as the follow-up of ‘You’re All Surrounded’.

cre: getitk

Guest camellia159

[NEWS] 140612 SBS funE: “’Jo Insung Gong Hyojin.. Fantastic teamwork’ Scene of It’s Alright, It’s Love’s prayer ceremony”

"‘Korean-based drama dream team gathers together’

On June 6th, at the Kyunggido Incheon filming set, a prayer ceremony was held for the upcoming SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’.

At the scene, Jo Insung, Gong Hyojin, Sung Dongil, Lee Kwangsoo, Do Kyungsoo, Jin Kyung, Choi Seungkyung, Choi Moonjung, Han Junghyun, Lee Sungkyung, Do Sangwoo and many more, participated alongside the scriptwriter Noh Heekyung and Kim Gyutae PD in the prayer ceremony held for ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’, heightening the expectations for the drama’s success. Jo Insung visited the set early in the morning and took part in order to support his fellow actors and staff, despite having no filming schedules that day, creating a bright atmosphere.

tumblr_inline_n71q65ILkg1ror8ds.jpg

The actors and staff prayed for the safety of the drama and started off with prayers more on the humorous side, by addressing ‘spirits that were absent during production scheduling, bad weather ghosts, NG ghosts who complain about the weather, OK in one go ghosts, and the spirits that will bring us success’, causing a round of laughter for the ceremony’s commencement.

The first to offer their prayers was Kim Gyutae PD, who commented, ‘I don’t think there could be a team better than this. I think I am very lucky to be able to work with such talented actors and amazing staff’, and went on to shout, ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love fighting!’, rousing a passionate response.

Scriptwriter Noh Heekyung made an offering of alcohol and bowed with a sober expression, sharing, ‘I think the most important thing during filming is safety. Let’s leave the viewer ratings up to the Heavens and work hard’ and wishing for the drama’s success. She then shared a high-five and a hug with Kim Gyutae PD, producing a festive atmosphere of both joyous laughter and sober reflection.

Jo Insung and Gong Hyojin were the next to offer their prayers, bowing together. Jo Insung starting off by sharing that ‘The visual art team, the set making team, and many others went through a hard working time. I think this drama will be a success because we are working with the Queen of Invincibility, Gong Hyojin. Sunbae-nim, let’s all work hard’, and Gong Hyojin continued with, ‘I feel so happy because I was able to work with the Korean-based drama dream team and with all the senior and junior actors with whom I have looked forward to working. I hope this becomes a fun production. Please take care of me Jo Insung-ssi’, showing care and thoughtfulness for other actors and staff taking part in the production.

Prayers by Jin Kyung and Sung Dongil followed, with Sung Dongil saying, ‘I don’t agree to a production unless I have faith that it will succeed. I predict that ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ will be a huge success’, earning a huge applause, to which Lee Kwangsoo added, ‘I’m glad I’m with wonderful people” and shouted ‘Daebak!’, causing laughter.

While Do Kyungsoo was saying his prayers, the staffs and actors teased the loving youngster, asking him to show them a dance, to which he happily obliged, adding to the memorable atmosphere. Kim Gyutae PD aided him when asked to dance and showed his freestyle comedic dance, making everyone laugh and enjoy the moment.

SBS Drama EP Kim Youngsup finished off with, ‘The current teamwork for “It’s Alright, It’s Love’ is very good. It reminds me of the production ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’ that successfully conveyed its artistic and meaningful message. I think it will become a sensation of this summer. Please look forward to it and give the drama much love.’

'It’s Alright It’s Love' is a passionate drama about a smooth-talking romantic suspense writer with the perfect looks, Jang Jaeyeol (Jo Insung), and a seemingly chic but warm hearted psychiatrist, Ji Haesoo (Gong Hyojin), who fall in love as the drama develops. The airing will commence on July 23rd, upon the conclusion of the drama 'You Are All Surrounded'.”

Credit: translation, dailyexo.tumblr.com, Source: SBS funE.

Guest camellia159

[NEWS] 140708 News1: ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ is gaining interest and anticipation for continuing the invincible SBS Wed/Thurs lineup

SBS’s new Wed/Thurs drama ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ has its first broadcasting on the upcoming 23rd. Previously dramas ‘Padam Padam The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats’ and ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ showed the best teamwork between writer Noh Heekyung and director Kim Kyutae, top actors Jo Insung and Gong Hyojin have also joined making this one of the most anticipated dramas in the second half of the year.

'It's Alright, It's Love' is a romantic drama that unfolds the story of falling in love between perfect-looking, talented mystery writer Jang Jaeil (Jo Insung) and seemingly chic but in reality more human than anyone psychiatrist Ji Haesoo (Gong Hyojin).

Jo Insung, Gong Hyojin, as well as Sung Dongil with Lee Kwangsoo and other actors with varying personalities are expected to showcase this original story. EXO’s D.O, who has been cast for his first drama as Do Kyungsoo, is expected to attract audiences of all ages.

‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ started filming early like ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ which shot in the model of being half pre-filmed. According to the staff, the script is already on up to episode 8 and has filming early episodes. It seems that another well-made drama will be born with a well-ordered story and beautiful image having been mixed together.

‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ staff said to News1 that “The filming is in favorably progress and relationship the between actors is good. The harmony between Jo Insung and Gong Hyojin is great and also Jo Insung and Lee Kwangsoo are known good friends. Again, Jo Insung is taking care of D.O who is making his first drama appearence. Everything is perfect so I expect that it will do even better than ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’.”

Credit: translation, dailyexo.tumblr.com, Source: News1.

Guest camellia159

[NEWS] 140715 TV Report: “Gong Hyojin “It’s a shame Do Kyungsoo films exclusively with Jo Insung”“

"Gong Hyojin of ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ expressed her regret over Do Kyungsoo working exclusively with Jo Insung.

Jo Insung, Gong Hyojin, Lee Kwangsoo, Do Kyungsoo (EXO), and others attended the production press conference of the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ (Written by Noh Heekyung, directed by Kim Kyutae), on the afternoon of the 15th at Seoul Gangnam-Gu Nonhyun-Dong Imperial Palace Hotel.

At this event, Gong Hyojin revealed her fondness of the youngest actor Do Kyungsoo. ‘Do Kyungsoo is loved by many as the youngest actor on set’, she said, and added, ‘It’s too bad that his character is connected exclusively with Jo Insung’.

She continued, ‘It’s difficult to see Do Kyungsoo [on set]’, and, ‘So far he is adapting well to the filming. I hope you will give him love’.

'It's Okay, It's Love' is a romantic drama that tells the love story of the romantic Jang Jaeyeol (Jo Insung), an eloquent suspense writer with the perfect looks, and Ji Haesoo (Gong Hyojin), an outwardly chic but warm-hatted psychiatrist. Its pilot episode is scheduled to air on July 23rd, after the conclusion of 'You Are All Surrounded' series.”

Credit: translation, dailyexo.tumblr.com, Source: TV Report

[NEWS] 140715 TenAsia: “Do Kyungsoo, “First Acting Challenge…Now Understanding the Hearts of EXO Fans”“

"I have come to appreciate the greatness of a fan’s heart, filled with sincerely love.

Group EXO’s D.O, currently active as Do Kyungsoo, has shared his feelings on the topic of first acting challenge.

In the evening of the 15th, Seoul time, at the Gangnam-gu Imperial Palace Hotel, a press conference was held for the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’ (script by Noh Heekyung, directed by Kim Kyutae). Do Kyungsoo, who attended the conference said he felt awestruck, because he ‘was so honored to work together with the great senior actors and crew members’.

'It's Okay, That's Love' is a story with a psychological themes, which illustrates the burden of love and sickness upon life and love in modern society. The scriptwriter of 'That Winter the Wind Blows', Noh Heekyung, and director Kim Kyutae paired these coinciding aspects. The male/female costars are Jo Insung, acting as Jung Jaeyeol, a radio DJ and mystery novelist suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder, and Gong Hyojin, acting as Ji Haesoo, a psychiatric specialist at an university hospital. Do Kyungsoo acts as Han Kang Woo, an aspiring high school novelist who idolises Jang Jaeyeol.

Do Kyungsoo commented on his character’s inner charms, saying that ‘Kang Woo has a spirited and bright image, but also carries painful memories’.

"Not only during this filming, I have always been Jo Insung’s fan, but after seeing his movie ‘A Dirty Carnival’, I also changed my hairstyle to match his’, he said. ‘It made me think and experience the feeling of liking someone as a ‘fan’".

Again, “thinking back, I’m thankful for the fans and I see them in a different light”, he said. When asked for an episode from shooting, he laughed and said that “during the first shooting, the director kept saying “one more time” but my mind went blank and I didn’t know what to do”.

Set to follow ‘You’re All Surrounded,’ this drama’s first broadcast is schedule for the 23rd.”

Credit: translation, dailyexo.tumblr.com, Source: TenAsia.

Guest camellia159

<Cart> Poster

http://cfile9.uf.tistory.com/image/272E684753C713420EEFC1

http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/image/2260F54A53C714F33886A6

<Cart> Motion Poster

Message for <Cart>

Embedded image permalink
Thank you for giving chance to work with movie <Cart>. Kindly anticipate the release of movie <Cart> HWAITING!

from 'Taeyoung' by actor Do Kyung Soo

Eng trans by @SMent_EXO

Guest camellia159

Still cut from <Cart>

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS] Synopsis of the movie Cart:

"Dear customer, welcome and have a good day"

'Profits feed The Mart, profits come from customers, customers must be served' is the slogan that motivates the workers at The Mart to work hard for their families even when they are scolded and hear complains.

But one day, The Mart unilaterally notifies its workers of their dismissal, and The Mart announces contract nullification and outsourcing on its website.
"Seonhee" the mother of two children, "Hyemi" the single mom, "Mrs. Sunrye" the janitor, "Oksoon" the humble auntie, "Mijin" the young lady and everyone else who lost their jobs all of a sudden decide to come together for the first time to fight against The Mart for the unfair dismissal of its workers.

The kindhearted ladies fight against the coldhearted world!

Translated by @Planet_EXO

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS] D.O. in Cart: <Taeyeong, a boy experiencing puberty> Sunhee's teenage son who is embarrassed of his poverty

Translated by @Planet_EXO

Guest camellia159

Off topic.

D.O - 140529 Yinyuetai weibo update: &#8220;#EXO D.O.#与童星#金香奇#的合照公开~![好爱哦]一直因长得像而闻名的两人在“第50届百想艺术大赏”后台的合照被公开了,照片中两人都穿着黑色的服装,如亲兄妹一般的长相引人注目~![拍照]金香奇当天以电影《优雅的谎言》中的优秀表现获新人女演员奖,EXO则进行了祝贺公演舞台&#8221; Translation: &#8220;#EXO D.O.# #WithChildStar# #Kim Hyang Gi# photo released! The two stars who have always been famous for looking alike took a picture together backstage at the 50th Baeksang Art Awards. In the photo, the two are both wearing black clothes; this sibling-like resemblance is catching everyone&#8217;s eyes! [Photo] Kim Hyang Gi received the &#8220;Rookie Female Actress&#8221; award for her outstanding performance in &#8216;Elegant Lies&#8217;, while EXO put on a celebratory performance at the awards.&#8221; Credit: Yinyuetai.

D.O - 140529 Yinyuetai weibo update: “#EXO D.O.#与童星#金香奇#的合照公开~![好爱哦]一直因长得像而闻名的两人在“第50届百想艺术大赏”后台的合照被公开了,照片中两人都穿着黑色的服 装,如亲兄妹一般的长相引人注目~![拍照]金香奇当天以电影《优雅的谎言》中的优秀表现获新人女演员奖,EXO则进行了祝贺公演舞台”

Translation: “#EXO D.O.# #WithChildStar# #Kim Hyang Gi# photo released! The two stars who have always been famous for looking alike took a picture together backstage at the 50th Baeksang Art Awards. In the photo, the two are both wearing black clothes; this sibling-like resemblance is catching everyone’s eyes! [Photo] Kim Hyang Gi received the “Rookie Female Actress” award for her outstanding performance in ‘Elegant Lies’, while EXO put on a celebratory performance at the awards.”

Credit: Yinyuetai.| Eng trans by dailyexo.tumblr.com

Guest dhebbie2t

oops
this is a new thread?
I thought this is KyungSoo thread that I was visited before
uh
this is under actor and actresses now
wow
Now i can feel that KyungSoo is an Actor

Archived