Cheryl Cole weds boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini

sugarplum892

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cheryl Cole weds boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-VersiniCheryl Cole has married her French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.
The X Factor judge broke the news that she tied the knot with Fernandez-Versini on July 7 by sharing a picture of her wedding ring on Instagram.
She wrote in a caption on Sunday (July 13): "I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news. 
"Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14… We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together."
The couple were first reported to be romantically involved three months ago, although Cole had previously refrained from speaking about their relationship publicly.

Cheryl Cole and Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini

The 'Crazy Stupid Love' singer was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole from 2006 to 2010, with Cheryl citing "unreasonable behavior" from Ashley in court documents as the reason for their split.
She has since been involved with Dancing with the Stars professional Derek Hough and backup dancer Tre Holloway.
Cole will return to The X Factor this autumn to judge alongside Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Mel B.

Source

Archived