JWoww gives birth to baby girl

sugarplum892

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JWoww gives birth to baby girlEx-Jersey Shore star JWoww has given birth to her first child.
JWoww, real name Jenni Farley, and fiancé Roger Mathews welcomed their baby girl Meilani Alexandra Matthews in New Jersey today (July 13).

Jenni "Jwoww" Farley arriving at the Teen Choice Awards 2013

Matthews posted on Twitter, saying: "She is here! Meilani Alexandra Mathews 7lbs 13 ounces. Words can't describe what looking into your child's eyes can do to you. Im Humbled' [sic].

The reality star announced news of her pregnancy on Christmas day. 
A spokeswoman for Farley adds: "Jenni and Roger are so excited to welcome the newest guidette Meilani Alexandra Mathews to the world weighing 7 lbs., 13 oz. 
"Meilani and her parents are doing great and are happy and healthy. Meilani is already looking to trade her baby bottle for barbells."
She revealed her baby's gender back in January, saying: "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew."
Source

Archived