Is it weird to share clothes in a relationship?

Guest Kerriganton

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emthecreator

Haha my boyfriend is angry because I have half of his closet in my possession. I wear his socks a lot too.

Guest HERMIT

So long as the item of clothing is gender-neutral and already properly laundered, then I don't see any problem with it.
But if you're getting off wearing each other's soiled undergarments, then that's just freak city, man.

If its a hetero relationship I could probably picture the guy sharing his shirts. But I find it tough to for a girl to share her shirts. Well idk you didn't give any details maybe you're a plus size woman maybe your man is very skinny and small.

Well bottom line it's not weird if it fits.

Guest kayara<3

Nah, not weird. I have laid claim over a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt of his (to the point where most of the time, they live at my house), and he occasionally uses my sweatpants or hoodies (although a lot of my hoodies were designed for men anyway, so... idk if that counts haha).

Archived