M.O.D.E Dance and Vocal Group Auditions 2014!!! (OPEN)

Guest gloomymagica26

Guest gloomymagica26

Hello :)

If you are a K-Pop fan in the UK and would like to sing, dance and perform in a group, you've come to the right page!
Auditions for M.O.D.E Dance and Vocal Group are open and running! 
M.O.D.E (Most Original Detemined Energies) is only starting up and our target goal of members is 12-13 and (possibly) expanding more than that.
Right now our minimum goal is 3-5 as we are looking for a studio to practice our dances.
Thinking of joining? Here are more pros on becoming a member of M.O.D.E :

• Creating your own original Choreography[*]Travelling around the UK and performing[*]
Writing your own songs[*]Making new friends[*]Performing your favourite idol's songs!!To Join M.O.D.E, you MUST live in the UK (As far as Yorkshire.). I have expanded it from the North West to a bigger area because it would be more likely to find people to join easier. We will be looking for members all over the UK (Except Scotland, Wales and obviously Ireland because it would definitely be harder for members to make it to practices and such)
We are still looking for a dance studio to practice in, so I will keep you up to date on that.
We will be talking via social media as of now (the main one being email as this is the easiest) but we will probably be talking to each other on Skype.
Contact me if you are willing to join M.O.D.E on: dubstepchan@googlemail.com
Facebook Page
Thank you :D
-ORCHiD

Archived