All things About Korean pop culture~ if you feel your love and passion for Korean pop culture

Guest VioricaC

Guest VioricaC

Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy I can post the new topic now~~~Yeah~ I'm new in Soompi~~~
N as a big K-pop fan, I am taking this into a very serious area!!!! Since I have been loving in K-pop music, drama, and movies for several years~~~O(∩_∩)O~~~~I decided to make it as my postgraduate dissertation research with my deeply passion and love for Korean pop culture~~~Now I need you guys' help, for completing my work on this adorable research. It is an online questionnaire, which is created by me, it will only take you 10~15 mins for finishing it.~~~~Could I get your help? If you want to discuss it, just message me and reply me~~~~~Even though I know this online method sometimes is not working but I'm still feeling of hope bcz I'm in the largest k-pop forum~~~Hope your love and passion for Korean pop can help me to fill my survey~~%>_<%
Thank you~~~:-DHere is my online questionnaire link :  http://app.askform.cn/527790001.aspx
please~~~~please~~~~~please~~~~please~~~~~please~~~~please~~~~~please~~~~please~~~~~please~~~~please~~~~~~\(≧▽≦)/~

Guest VioricaC

Could anyone give me a hand????? Please help ~~~~~~~~%>_<%。。。。。。T_T......Still no one .......T_T............sad..............

• 3 months later...

Archived