Xiao Tian Tian threatens ex-boyfriend with suicide

sugarplum892

Xiao Tian Tian threatens ex-boyfriend with suicideThe Taiwanese artiste reportedly attempted suicide to stop her boyfriend from breaking up with herXiao Tian Tian

Following the break-up between Taiwanese artiste Xiao Tian Tian and singer Daniel Chang (Zhang Feng Qi), there have been various reports on the former’s extreme methods to prevent the split previously. 
It was reported in a Taiwanese magazine that Xiao Tian Tian was caught on camera when she intentionally scratched Daniel’s car. Yesterday, the singer verified that the pictured car indeed belongs to him and poured his grievances, saying, “I wanted to part on good terms, but she is unwilling.”
According to Daniel, Xiao Tian Tian even offered to help nab the culprit at first. He was shell shocked to find out that it was his ex-girlfriend who did it, after checking the CCTV footage. “I was so frightened that my knees went weak, but I didn’t call the police as she apologised and paid for the reparation,” he added.
In addition, Daniel revealed that Xiao Tian Tian had tried to take her own life five times during their one and a half years of courtship. On one occasion, the actress-host burned charcoal at home and sent five pictures of her attempted suicide to him.
“Does that count as a threat? I can’t live with this fear forever,” cried Daniel.
Responding to the reports, Xiao Tian Tian’s manager, actor Wang Jian Min, said that they would “face the issue honestly” since all evidence are present.Daniel Chang Feng Qi

Xiao Tian Tian
Source

Archived