Is anyone going to kcon in Los Angeles?

snowmisao

Is anyone going to kcon this year? If so what tickets did you get? For me it is looking like p5 on sunday as for saturday I am not sure it might be p5 or vip1. This is going to be my first kcon so I'm pretty excited. I am looking forward to seeing b1a4, iu, cnblue, bts, g-dragon, and snsd. I am coming from the bay area to la, going to take the megabus to get down there. If you're going lets meet up I wouldn't mind meeting new people.

i'm still debating on going to the saturday one to see gd perform!!! <3 but idk which seats to get. i don't have hundreds of dollars to be spending on the super good seats, but i don't really want a p5 either. does anyone know if p3/p4 really makes a difference in terms of the view??

@foreverluvinkpop I am going both days what about you? For me Saturday will probably be the best day for the lineup
@shrimppaste me too I can't wait to see kpop stars its been a while since I see them in real life.
@sekki_ddong Go for it! Generally the seats do get better if you sit closer. I remember I got the farthest seats for the La kpop festival and the seats were bad lol I had to look at the screen to see what was happening but it didn't stop me from enjoying the music.

Guest KevinH1430294316

Possibly. If I could win any of the current giveaways for tickets. :( I'm familiar with the line-up more than that of previous years, plus it's on a weekend where school hasn't started yet!

Archived