Any KPOP fans in the Leicester/Nottingham area??

Guest ineo15

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi OMG,
I'm not in Leicester but based in Nottingham. I am desperate to find a Kpop dance classes nearby but they only offer classes in London :( I'm interested to learn the language as well! Where are u guys based at? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, nice to meet you all. I'm in Nottingham too. Wow I'm so glad that I finally found Kpop fans in Nottingham. Let's be friend heheheheShall we meet up someday? hahaha 

• 2 months later...
Guest AlyonaP

I'm also from Nottingham , how I wish I had friends who like Kpop  in Nottingham, but sadly its hard to meet people who are into kpop  here. If anyone  who is from Nottingham and wants to be friends , let me know:) oh and I mostly like SHINee:)

Guest ineo15

I'd love to have a meet up! Maybe we can start our own dance team or something ahaha
I dance a lot with a friend and we're not the best, but it's a lot of fun! I'd love to dance with more people!

Guest ineo15

ahaha a little Kpop dance crew sounds so cute aha

We should have a meet up in Nottingham since I think that's where the majority of people in this thread are/can get to easily since so many busses head up that way
Maybe in a few months time to give people a chance to find out about it and get passed exam season and holiday season... so like a Saturday in September or something? I reaaaallly want this to happen lol

• 6 months later...
Guest Anusha Subashkaran

Oh my! I was looking for this all this week haha! 

Have you guys actually met up? XD 

I am also a fan of BTS, EXO. Big Bang, GOT7, SHINee and more! 

I was also looking for dance classes or just people to dance with. There are literally no halls/rooms you can hire for dancing in the University of Nottingham that I have found thus far. 

I'm actually on the Sutton Bonington Campus in Nottinghamshire!! 

Looking forward to responses, 

Anusha :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived