[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

soompitv-forum-banner_blue.jpg 

l4rB4t6.jpg

Korean Title : 마이 시크릿 호텔/Mai Sikeurit Hotel

English Title : My Secret Hotel

Episodes : 16

Broadcast Network : TvN

Genre : Romance, Comedy, Mystery.

Air Time : Mon-Tues @ 11 PM KST

Director : Hong Jang-Chan

Scriptwriter : Kim Ye-Ri (Episodes 1 - 4) , Kim Do-Hyun (Episodes 5 - 16)

Broadcast Period : 18th August 2014 - 14th October 2014

Streaming with English Subtitles: KDrama | Viki

Synopsis

A divorced couple meet again as the manager of a wedding department of a hotel and as a groom. A murder case takes place.

Nam Sang-Hyo (Yoo In-Na) is the manager for the wedding department of a hotel. She is a perfectionist with a bright personality. She divorced 7 years ago.

She meets her ex-husband Gu Hae-Young (Jin Yi-Han) as a client at the hotel. Sang-Hyo and Hae-Young were in love and married, but they divorced less than 100 days later. Hae-Young is a famous architect. 

Sung-Gyeom (Nam Goong-Min) is the management director of the hotel and Sang-Hyo’s boss. The murder case that brings about a crisis at the hotel is related with his personal history. He is in a love triangle with Sang-Hyo and Eun-Joo (Lee Young-Eun). Eun-Joo works as public relations manager for the hotel. She is ambitious with her work career.

(Source : Asianwiki)

Main Cast

Yoo In-Na as Nam Sang-Hyo

Nam Sang-hyo is the head of the wedding planning division of one of Korea's most elite and luxurious hotels, considered among the top 1% wedding destinations in the country. Optimistic, cheerful and a perfectionist, she works hard and dreams of becoming the hotel's general manager someday.

NSD8A1D.jpg

Jin Yi-Han as Gu Hae-Young

Gu Hae-Young is a famous architect who was previously married to Nam Sang - Hyo , 7 years ago.By a turn of fate, he meets his ex-wife again who happens to be the wedding-planner of his upcoming marriage. To make matters worse, a murder at his wedding drags him into the investigation.

9L9tUar.jpg

Nam Goong-Min as Jo Sung-Gyeom

Sung-Gyeom is the management director of the hotel and Sang-Hyo’s boss. The murder case that brings about a crisis at the hotel is related with his personal history. He is in a love triangle with Sang-Hyo and Eun-Joo.

lBOGFnf.jpg

Lee Young-Eun as Yeo Eun-Joo

Eun-Joo works as public relations manager for the hotel. She is ambitious with her work career. She competes with Sang-hyo for both a promotion and Sung-gyeom's heart. A murder turns the hotel topsy-turvy. Eun-joo attempts to use the circumstances surrounding the murder to get a leg up on the corporate ladder.

ePTmTgW.jpg

Additional Cast

Ha Yun Joo as Jung Soo Ah

Choi Jung Won as Yoo Shi Chan

Hwang So Hee as Joo Jung Eun

Choi Jung Woo as Lee Moo Yang

Uhm Soo Jung as Yang Kyung Hee

Kim Bo Mi as Heo Young Mi

Choi Tae Hwan as Jang Gi Chul

Kim Byung-Choon as Hwang Dong-Bae

Go Yoon Hoo as Cha Dong Min

Ahn Kil Kang as Kim Geum Bo

Lee Kwang Hoon as Detective Lee

Pictures

Official Poster (1) | Official Poster (2) | Relationship Chart | Translated Character Posters (1) | Translated Character Posters (2) | Translated Character Posters (3)

Videos

Trailers : [

] [
[
[
[

Jin Yi-Han and Yoo In-Na : [

[
[
[
[

Film Making Videos

Extended Film-making Footage (From KHS-Special)

Miscellaneous

Press Conference Pictures

Press Conference Videos : [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAOcONiH2D8] [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXTNvbH91uY] [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbUrPvpPJc]

Background Music

Recaps/Reviews

Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Episode 5 | Episode 6 | Episode 7 | Episode 8

Episode 9 | Episode 10 | Episode 11 | Episode 12 | Episode 13 | Episode 14 | Episode 15 | Episode 16

OST

Yoon Seong Ki [Human Race] - Secret (MSH OST Part - 1) [Download]

Neon Bunny - Lost In Love (MSH OST Part - 2) [Download]

Swings, U Seung Eung - Trap (MSH OST Part-3) [Download]

Young Jun [brown Eyed Soul] - Is It Love? (MSH OST Part-4) [Download]

Various Artists - MSH OST (Album) [Download]

Episode Ratings

Ep 1: 0.96 %

Ep 2 : 1.36 %

Ep 3 : 1.00 %

Ep 4 : 0.92 %

Ep 5 : 1.08 %

Ep 6 : 0.80 %

Ep 7 : 1.19 %

Ep 8 : 0.82 %

Ep 9 : 0.72 %

Ep 10 : 0.74 %

Ep 11 : 0.68 %

Ep 12 : 0.61 %

Ep 13 : 0.74 %

Ep 14 : 0.83 %

Ep 15 : 0.60 %

Ep 16 : TBA

*This drama airs on cable channel / pay TV which has a relatively small audience compared to free-to-air TV / public broadcasters (KBS, MBC, SBS, and EBS)

---------------------------------------

Please follow Soompi Forum Rules & Kdrama/Movies Forum Rules.

------------------------------------------------

Note

Wheeresstephanie started this thread on 9th July 2014 and it was transferred to me  , Nikkisjs , on 22nd August 2014. I'll be updating it with new information as and when available.

If there is any problem with links/images/videos/credits or to contribute to this post, please kindly PM me. I'll look into it as soon as possible.

Thank you :)

All credits to respective owners.

-------------------------------------

Last updated : 16th October 2014

--------------------------------------

LK0lXh2.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This news just made my day!

AsianWiki just posted this on FB:

My_Secret_Hotel-a000_zps63175023.jpg

Yoo In-Na, Jin Lee-Han, Namgung Min & Lee Young-Eun, who were all considering offers for leading parts in upcoming tvN drama series MY SECRET HOTEL, have all accepted and are now cast for the drama series.
In drama series MY SECRET HOTEL, Yoo In-Na will play a character that works for the wedding hall at a hotel. She then meets her ex-husband (Jin Lee-Han) as a client for the wedding hall. Meanwhile, Yoo In-Na's character is in a love triangle with characters played by Namgung Min and Lee Young-Eun. All 3 work at the same hotel. A murder case then takes place.
MY SECRET HOTEL first airs August 18, 2014 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/My_Secret_Hotel

I finally get to see Jin Yi-han on my screen in a leading role again. Plot sounds a bit wacky - I just hope the screenwriter makes the most of it. 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Former Member of UN Choi Jung Won Joins Cast of ‘My Secret Hotel’
Choi Jung Won, the former member of group UN, has joined the others on tvN’s My Secret Hotel.

Choi Jung Won will be taking on the role of Nam Goong Min’s right hand man, ‘Simon Choi.’

‘Simon Choi’ is a character who quickly resolves different issues with his intelligence and agility. He will be aiding Nam Goong Min in solving the mystery murder case. 

Former Member of UN Choi Jung Won Joins Cast of ‘My Secret Hotel’

Since starring in a KBS2’s sitcom in 2012, Choi Jung Won will be making his return to the small screen in two years. 

tvN’s My Secret Hotel is set to air on August 18.

Photo credit: Will Entertainment

Guest wafaahs

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-size: 1.8em; font-weight: 400;"Upcoming Korean Drama: My Secret Hotel

Another exciting tvN drama is in the make for the follow up to the Monday and Tuesday drama ‘King of High School’ called My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔).

The Plot:

A couple got married. However, they couldn’t make it to their 100 day as a couple and got divorced before even registering the marriage. 7 years later, the ex-wife, now working as a wedding planner at prestigious hotel, is supposed to plan a wedding for her ex-husband with another women. However, a murder in the hotel gets in the way of the wedding and throws the characters into unexpected situations.

The Characters:

[*]Yoo In Na - [*]Jin Yi Han - [*]Nam Goong Min - [*]Lee Young Eun - [*]Choi Jung Won

Here is the full article: http://www.kwiyeopta.com/203/2014/07/17/upcoming-korean-drama-my-secret-hotel/ 

Asian Wiki just posted:

First script reading took place recently for upcoming tvN drama series MY SECRET HOTEL starring Yoo In-Na, Jin Lee-Han & Namgung Min. The first script reading occurred July 18, 2014 at CJ E&M Center in Sangam Neighborhood, Seoul, South Korea.

Drama series follows a divorced couple who meet again when the ex-wife (Yoo In-Na), who works at a wedding hall for a hotel, meets her ex-husband (Jin Lee-Han) as he prepares for his wedding at the wedding hall. A love triangle then ensues with the manager (Namgung Min) of the hotel.

MY SECRET HOTEL first airs August 18, 2014 in South Korea.

safe_image.php?d=AQCC8WOr-kbTe_qI&w=484&

First script read for tvN rom-com My Secret Hotelby girlfriday | July 23, 2014 | 1 Comment

MySecretHotel1.jpg

New romantic-comedy murder mystery My Secret Hotel is headed to tvN on Mondays and Tuesdays in about a month, and the first teaser is out along with stills of the cast gathered for the first script read. 

Read more:http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/first-script-read-for-tvn-rom-com-my-secret-hotel/

Archived