[주장미 & 공기태] Han Groo & Yeon Woo Jin - Marriage, Not dating

xp

• 2 weeks later...

Should they be called the "drunken" couple or "piggyback"couple or "nemo" couple?

Am so impressed and amused by Joo Jang Mi / Han Groo for she always end up piggybacking Ki Tae when he is sick / drunk. So strong of her!

Liking the date between the two of them - especially when she smeared the ice cream on his nose and she laughed / smiled when he took that picture. They looked so naturally in love, a couple who is just purely enjoying each other company and having fun together.

HGYWJ.jpg  GP.jpg

cedits: tvN website

Wonder what they were looking at on the handphone (in the first image) and how cute and couple-like they are in the second image...

@LavelyShai Hello! Agree with you - Han Groo is so cute in CWGM and her current drama, Marriage Not Dating makes me more in awe of her acting, Especially when she cries or tear up, just want to cry along with her.

Hi .. its tia here.. (sorry for my lack of english)
So happy could join this forum ~ coz Ive been totally carzy about this drama from the first episode.
Why am I call myself crazy bcoz I can watch each eps for 2-3times without getting bored. LOLsss ..

Have anybody here watched Ep. 6?

I had a thought on the scene when Gong Gi Tae was drunk & Jung Jang Mi carried him back to his apartment.
He was mumbling about how Kang Se Ah so like her mother before they broke up & how Kang Se Ah also so like his mother after they broke up.
He mention "mother" 2times in different way that made Jung Jang Mi confused..
So ~
I think Gong Gi Tae was not a real son of Shin Bong Hyang (Gi Tae's mom).
I think Gi Tae's dad had a mistress before & had a son which is Gi Tae that's been adopted by Shin Bing Hyang.

Because the way Gi Tae said that he liked KSA because she was so like his mother was adorable..

:DI do hope you understand what Im going to explain..

cant wait for next Saturday ... Jung Jang Mi kiss Gong Gi Tae ..  :\">

BTW ~ Nemo Couple is cute name =P

Hello there. For couple name, I vote for Nemo couple. That scene was so funny and we will forever associate Nemo with this couple. The kiss in Ep 6 was hot and I love that KT did not hesitate although he was surprised (his expression was just priceless lol). Looking forward to more awesomeness from this two!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"★상큼발랄 로맨틱 코미디 '연애 말고 결혼' 제작발표회 현장★

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"TVN Marriage Not Dating poster shoot (시크릿 한선화 Sunhwa 2am Jinwoon Yoon SoHee HanGroo etc)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"[Trailer]Marriage Not Dating 연애 말고 결혼 6min 한선화 정진운 연우진 한그루

@xp .. I think the pics that you posted were bts of eps.11 right?

Friday come faster

BTW .. I love this OST. Love the way Son Ho Young sing it..

[연애말고 결혼 OST Part 3] 손호영 (Ho Young Son) , 데니안 (Da…:

294280_10150340827596693_263752763_n.jpg

431691_10150611566981693_1774180110_n.jp

308027_10150322694026693_1634442986_n.jp

Can't wait for this Friday - Saturday ; just to see how they would interact etc...

@Tia Sungkono .. Hi there! Actually, the picture was from a video uploaded from Han Groo's instagram.
She posted a video. =)

Guest pluie

xp

saidCan't wait for this Friday - Saturday ; just to see how they would interact etc...

@Tia Sungkono .. Hi there! Actually, the picture was from a video uploaded from Han Groo's instagram.

She posted a video. =)

Guest daneeollie

I do marathon for watching this drama :D

I finished eps10 yesterday and cant wait for eps11 bcoz the last scene of eps10 make me going crazy..they're hanging us until friday :((

Btw I actually notice that Kitae always hug Jangmi with one hand..even for their intimate kisses..why oh why Kitae...u have to hold her like the day she saved ur life from death in the bathroom!! That's my favorite Kitae-Jangmi's hug so far :x

Guest pluie

Welcome to the thread @mariarodrihuer1 , hope it wouldn't hurt anyone if I said so heheand thank you so much for @xp to make the thread for this adorable couple.
Here some BTS photos from ep #10 kissing scene:
tumblr_n9vd79Q1uE1sa91sxo1_250.giftumblr_n9vd79Q1uE1sa91sxo3_250.gif
tumblr_n9vd79Q1uE1sa91sxo2_250.giftumblr_n9vd79Q1uE1sa91sxo4_250.gif
tumblr_n9vd79Q1uE1sa91sxo5_250.giftumblr_n9vd79Q1uE1sa91sxo6_250.gif
Hold your breath for one more gif :D

tumblr_inline_n9vd6qHG3T1qzsp5i.gif

credit : caramelkane
Still want more? Here is the video :D;))

Archived