[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

YOUTH OVER FLOWERS
10513459_655805677831416_8086837911829499636_n.jpg
Spin-off of the hit variety show Grandpas Over Flowers . Backpacking Project #3 
Broadcast Channel : tvN Air Date :  August 01Official Website : http://program.interest.me/tvn/floweryoungboyOfficial Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/flowerH4
 TEAM 40's 
20140722102703843.jpg

DESTINATION : PERU
YOON SANG ( 46 )
SOOMPI THREAD
YOO HEE YEOL ( 43 ) 
WIKIPEDIA
LEE JUCK ( 40 ) 
SOOMPI THREAD - WIKIPEDIA

TEAM 20's 
20140722102703824.jpg

DESTINATION : LAOS 
YOO YEON SEOK ( 30 )
SOOMPI THREAD
SON HO JUN ( 30 )
SOOMPI THREAD
BARO ( 23 )
WIKIPEDIA - SOOMPI THREAD ( B1A4 )
TEASERS 
TEASER 1 - TEASER 2 - TEASER 3

RATINGS
Episode 1 ( Average : 4.6% Peak : 6.1% )Episode 2 ( Average : 5.7% Peak : 6.6% )Episode 3 ( Average : 5.8% Peak : 7.0% )Episode 2 ( Average : 4.9% Peak : 5.8% )
RELATED ARTICLES
Na PD’s next travel variety spin-off Youth Over Flowers sets sail
* This post is still under construction *

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First pic of the Y3 in Peru .... first day of filming ^^ 
XMW1KU7.jpg
This is a very famous park in Lima , it's the Kennedy Park in Miraflores . It's one of the favorite corners of the city for tourists .... and seems like our ahjussis were really busy enjoying the company of female tourists :)) :)) puhahah they're all so pervy XD 
Source : FlowerH4 FB Page

Younger actors chosen for ‘Flowers’
EF70DB67D1DC5CBB94369D902F10.jpg

Prominent ’90s musicians teamed up with producer Na Young-seok for the tvN “Flowers” travel show sequel. According to local media reports yesterday, singer-songwriters Yoon Sang, Yoo Hee-yeol and Lee Juck will be the main cast of “Flowers over Youth” (working title). 
Launched last July, the “Flowers” series garnered much attention from both Korean and international audiences for showing its older actors’ - dubbed “grandpas” - backpacking trips to Europe. 
The broadcaster said the musicians took off to Peru yesterday. 
Source : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/younger-actors-chosen-for-%E2%80%98flowers%E2%80%99

awww they're back ... seems like the trip was a 8day trip just like the grandpas and noonas trips after all and not a 15 days trip like was originally announced . Lee Juck, Hee Yeol and the crew arrived today but no signs of Yoon Sang ( I think he's still here ) o_o .... if I'm not wrong seems like there was a small problem with him ... Cuzco is quite a special city , even for us the climatic conditions are a bit difficult so u need a great resistance to make it ( even the air is heaaavy ) and adapt ur body to those conditions .... lol more than Youth Over Flowers this sounds like Laws of the Jungle :)) hope Yoon Sang is feeling better now 
Few pics from the airport ( they've arrived an hour ago ) 
20140704172610847.jpg20140704172610559.jpg20140704170606688.jpg20140704170807187.jpg20140704172004986.jpg20140704171305901.jpg20140704172706378.jpg
Credits as tagged 

New official pic :x :x  ... this photo was also taken in Lima , this is Larcomar ^^ one of the most famous points in the city ( and pretty near to Kennedy Park )
kSYuvIU.jpg
Source : http://program.interest.me/tvn/floweryoungboy/1/Board/View?b_seq=4

Mystery solved .... Yoon Sang left Peru with the rest of the crew and he's currently in Dallas for personal reasons ^^ ( lol some media articles scared me with weird theories ) .
Here are additional pics of the arrival and there are several articles about their airport fashion :)) well, seems like this trip was finally a real backpacking trip ( media pointed that they've returned with the same clothes from their departure =)) ) and the cute llama details ( in the sweaters n also the toys ) caught the attention of media n netizens 
20140704202009653.jpg20140704185505360.jpg20140704171712003.jpg20140704171710736.jpg
Credits as tagged 

[ INFO ] According to beasia.net aside from Lima and Cuzco the crew also filmed in Ica ^^ 
Ica is a city located at the south of Lima , it's basically a desert and its 3 most famous attractions are the Paracas Islands ,  " Lineas of Nazca " and the " Huacachina Oasis " ... wonder wich of these three locations was selected for the filming ... I really hope they filmed at the oasis , I was there 4 years ago and it's so beautiful T_T 
I'm not surprised they filmed in Ica since this city is only 3 hours ( by car )  from Lima and you must pass this city if you are on your way to Cuzco ... even tho it takes almost 18 hours to arrive to Cuzco seems like they decided to go by car in order to enjoy the beauty of the route :-) and I'm telling you girls, the view is seriously breathtaking .... in those 18 hours you'll see the sea , the desert , the countryside and the most beautiful mountains and lakes u can imagine :-)  

the girl who! said: [ INFO ] According to beasia.net aside from Lima and Cuzco the crew also filmed in Ica ^^ 
Ica is a city located at the south of Lima , it's basically a desert and its 3 most famous attractions are the Paracas Islands ,  " Lineas of Nazca " and the " Huacachina Oasis " ... wonder wich of these three locations was selected for the filming ... I really hope they filmed at the oasis , I was there 4 years ago and it's so beautiful T_T 
I'm not surprised they filmed in Ica since this city is only 3 hours ( by car )  from Lima and you must pass this city if you are on your way to Cuzco ... even tho it takes almost 18 hours to arrive to Cuzco seems like they decided to go by car in order to enjoy the beauty of the route :-) and I'm telling you girls, the view is seriously breathtaking .... in those 18 hours you'll see the sea , the desert , the countryside and the most beautiful mountains and lakes u can imagine :-)  

Archived