What's your favorite blusher?

rosetic

Do you prefer liquid, cream, or powder? And if you want your blush to have matte or shimmery finish? Hehe just curious! :-) Personally, I prefer mine in powder form and with a matte finish (bc my skin is very oily T. T)
My favorites would have to be:
MAC Matte Blush in Mocha (soft plum-pink)
mac-mocha-blush.jpg
photo: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/
Shiseido Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in Peach Macaron (light peachy-pink)
5_13_12_13.jpg
photo: http://sushi-cat.net/

Guest nana544

I haven't gotten around to find a nice blush.
But I do like the blush from Nature Republic; it doesn't last long, but it does the job.
I prefer matte finished and the powder kind, instead of cream just because I prefer the texture.

Guest phalken

I use Missha's Shimmering Ball blush in Pink Glow (No. 2) but I don't really have a strong brand preference for blush. I prefer powder and a coral-pink glow.aaaaaaa.jpg
Btw your Shiseido macaron blush is super cute D: might have to get that next haha.

• 1 month later...

I use the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in BlissfulIt's amazing on asian skin-tones and compliments it perfectly!I actually picked it up after seeing frmheadtotoe use it.

It's supppeeerrr good and lasts so long! I believe I've had it for 4-5 months now and it still looks brand new, no joke.

I recently picked up Wet n Wild's blush in Pearlescent Pink and it's soooooo pretty! I've read that it's a good dupe for Nars Orgasm but I don't have that one so I can't make any comparisons ; n ; anyway, it's a pretty peachy-pink shade with soft gold shimmer that's not noticeable when applied. It works great with oily skin (like mine) because it stays on for a long time (I never need to retouch when I'm using this!) ^^ and it's super cheaaap!!

Guest carissabrown

I like to have the pink blusher, well I generally don't use the blusher I only use blusher occasionally. I never tried any other color as a blusher, So I like to prefer pink blusher always. 

Recently discovered Rouge from Andrea Biedermann. They're so natural looking and melting with the skin. No noticeable crossovers. But that has also to do with good technique and instruments. Got a Mini Kabuki as a first - buy present and it influences the result a lot.

Archived