Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

BxpJiTkCAAA3fF7.jpg

PROFILETitle : Tazza: The Hidden Card (English title) Also known as : Tazza 2; Tazza : Hands of God | Tazza: Shinui Son | 타짜-신의 손Director : Kang Hyung Chul (Sunny, Speed Scandal)Genre : DramaWriter : Heo Young ManProducer : Lee AnnaCinematographer : Production Company : Sidus PicturesDistributed by : Lotte EntertainmentRelease Date : Sep 03, 2014Official Website : 

PLOT :Dae-gil, a young man with a natural-born talent in gambling, makes a dazzling debut as a gambler, which leads to a reunion with his first love, Mi-na. However, in the world of card sharks and con artists, a web of conspiracy and betrayal makes Dae-gil the scapegoat of a deal gone wrong and he is forced to go on the run. He plans his revenge and prepares for one big, fateful game, as Mi-na helps him every step of the way.
10492453_550624765046128_882669708907753

CAST : Choi Seung Hyun as Ham Dae GilShin Se Kyung as Heo Mi NaKim Yoon Seok as Aw KwiYoo Hae Jin as Ko KwangRyeolLee Honey as President WooKwak Do Won as Jang Dong SikLee Kyoung Young as Gambling House Manager Kko JangKim In Kwon as Heo Gwang Chul (Mi Na's older brother)Oh Jung Se as Director SeoPark Hyo Joo as gambling house assistant managerKo So Hee as Madame SongYeo Jin Goo as Aw Kwi's pupil (cameo)Lee Dong Hwi as Jja RiJo Kyoung Hyun as Kim GukLee Joon Ik as gambler

VIDEO
Main Trailer

Character Introduction

AWARDS2014 51st Daejong Film Awards (Grand Bell Awards) : Popularity Award - Honey Lee
2014 35th Blue Dragon Awards : Popular Star Award - Shin Se Kyung 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

“Tazza 2″ Starring Big Bang’s T.O.P and Shin Se Kyung Has Started Filming
shin-se-kyung_Fotor_Collage.jpg

The upcoming film “Tazza 2” has finally taken to the cameras after finalizing its cast, including Choi Seung Hyun (Big Bang‘s T.O.P), Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Hae Jin, Kwak Do Won, Lee Honey, Lee Kyoung Young, Kim In Kwon, Ko Soo Hee, Oh Jung Sae, and Park Hyo Joo.
In 2006, Heo Young Man’s original comic “Tazza” was brought to the theaters, which in turn yielded a turnout of 6,840,000 viewers. Its follow-up, “Tazza 2,” just started filming this past January 2. Following director Choi Dong Hoon, who had directed “The Big Swindle” (2004) and “Thieves” (2012), this sequel will be directed by Kang Hyung Chul, whose previous works include “Speed Scandal” (2008) and “Sunny” (2011). 
tazza-1.jpg

The main character for “Tazza 2” is Dae Gil, the nephew of the first installment’s Goni (Jo Seung Woo), and will be played by Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P), who has repeatedly proved his acting ability through consistently growing roles. He started with the KBS drama “Iris” (2009), and then moved onto the movies “71: Into the Fire” (2010), and “Commitment” (2013), which was his first main movie role where he officially established himself as a rising star in the acting world.
In the movie, Dae Gil (Choi Seung Hyun) will be pairing up with Go Kwang Ryeol (Yoo Hae Jin) from the first movie, once again stepping foot into the gambling world. Villian Ah Gwi (Kim Yoon Seok) is also back in this second installment, and we can expect a grand collision between these opposing forces.
tazza-2.jpg

Shin Se Kyung is also starring in the movie as Heo Mi Na, Choi Seung Hyun’s innocent first love, and will bring out the romance aspect of the movie. Lee Honey, who has a variety of experience in movies, dramas, and musicals, also joined the cast, and will be playing President Woo, a wealthy widow who has 10 billion won (approx. $9.5 million) in assets, and enchants Choi Seung Hyun, a newcomer to the world of gambling.
Also starring in “Tazza 2” are:
- Kwak Do Won as Jang Dong Sik, a cruel power with an ordinary friendly face,- Lee Kyoung Young as Kko Jang, the man in charge of the gambling house who recognizes Dae Gil’s gambling talent at first sight, - Kim In Kwon as Heo Gwang Chul, Mi Na’s brother and Dae Gil’s loyal friend,- Oh Jung Sae as Director Seo,- Park Hyo Joo as the two-faced assistant manager of the gambling house, and- Ko Soo Hee as Madame Song.
“Tazza 2” is the story of Dae Gil, who shows talents in gambling from childhood, and jumps into the betrayal and conspiracy infested gambling world. The movie will be premiering in the latter half of this year. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/03/tazza-2-starring-big-bangs-t-o-p-and-shin-se-kyung-has-started-filming/#.U60mL5SSxwI
-----Shin Se Kyung Thanks Fans for Sending Catering Truck to “Tazza 2″ Set
On May 16, fans sent a catering truck to the set of actress Shin Se Kyung’s latest film, “Tazza 2,” to show support for the actress, staff, and co-workers. The catering truck distributed sandwiches and coffee to the cast members and staff. In the film, Shin Se Kyung landed the lead role of Heo Mina and has been filming ever since January of this year. Because of her filming schedule, she has been unable to meet fans since then.  
shinsekyung_truck.jpg

Shin Se Kyung thanked fans for the thoughtful gesture by taking a proof shot that was later uploaded by Namoo Actors to social networking sites. In the photo, Shin Se Kyung is seen wearing an all-black outfit. 
Shin Se Kyung’s agency representative stated, “After filming in Busan and Gunsan, the only filming to complete is on the current set. Shin Se Kyung really loves the atmosphere on set. It’s because she’s been able to work with great actors and staff.” 
In related news, “Tazza 2” will also feature Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P), Kwak Do Won, Yoo Hye Jin, Kim Yoon Suk, Lee Kyung Young, and Kim In Kwon. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/18/shin-se-kyung-thanks-fans-for-sending-catering-truck-to-tazza-2-set/#.U60mOZSSxwI
-----T.O.P and Shin Se Kyung’s New Movie “Tazza 2″ Confirmed for Fall Release
Upcoming film “Tazza – Hand of God“, also known as “Tazza 2“, has been confirmed for a fall release. 
201406190840771322_53a223753f4a6_99_2014

The movie, which stars T.O.P from popular boy group BIGBANG, will be released around Chuseok (falls on September 6 this year). Actress Shin Se Kyung will be playing T.O.P‘s love interest. 
“Tazza 2″ went into productions in January, with shooting wrapping up in May. 
“Tazza 2″ is a sequel the popular 2006 film “Tazza: The High Rollers“, which was based on a popular manhwa of the same title. This series tells the story of group of gamblers who get into the Korean card game “Hwatu”. 
T.O.P will play Daegil, nephew of the original movie’s protagonist Goni (Jo Seung Woo). 
Kim Yoon Seok and Yoo Hae Jin, both of whom were in the first “Tazza” movie, will also be in the sequel as their initial characters. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/18/t-o-p-and-shin-se-kyungs-new-movie-tazza-2-confirmed-for-fall-release/#.U60mNZSSxwI

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Idols Starring in Films for Second Half of 2014 Include T.O.P, Sulli, D.O, Dohee and More
More and more idols have started to make their names known through acting, also known as ‘acting idols.’ ZE:A’s Im Siwan earned praise for his role in “The Attorney,” B1A4’s Jinyoung received a lot of love for his part in “Miss Granny,” and increasing numbers of idol actors are showing their abilities to act through dramas and films.
BtQlbTOCMAAtarb.jpg

To start off, Tiny G’s Dohee, who was first recognized for her ‘dialect’ acting in tvN’s “Reply 1994,” will be taking a shot at a horror movie for the first time through “Tunnel 3D.” She has taken on the role of a mysterious girl who constantly lingers around a tunnel, and is planning to show her abilities to express emotions using her eyes, rather than speaking in this film.
Dal Shabet’s Woohee will also be taking part in “Tunnel 3D” as the role of a club DJ. As the character named Hye Young, Woohee will be showing off her honest and sexy charms, unlike the cute image she has previously displayed on stage as a singer.
f(x)’s Sulli, who has acted in “Seodongyo” and “Love Needs a Miracle” prior to her debut as an idol, will be appearing in the upcoming film “The Pirates.” She will be playing actress Son Ye Jin’s younger counterpart as the character of Yeo Wol, and will be portraying a completely different side.
EXO’s D.O is also trying his part at acting through the new film “Cart,” which follows the story of a mega store that suddenly lays off contract workers and the aftermath of the workers who decide to stand up for themselves against the unfair dismissal. The EXO member will be playing the role of Tae Young, the high school son of actress Yeom Jeong Ah’s character. Before the release of this film, D.O will be starring in the SBS drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” which premiered on July 23.
One of the original acting idols, BIGBANG’s T.O.P, is also planning to make his return as actor Choi Seung Hyun. Following his previous roles in “71: Into the Fire” and “Commitment,” T.O.P has already earned recognition from the public for his acting abilities. He will be starring alongside actors Jo Seung Woo, Shin Se Kyung, Kim Yoon Suk, Yoo Hae Jin, and more in the film “Tazza: The High Rollers 2.”
Who are you most looking forward to seeing in films?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/23/idols-starring-in-films-for-second-half-of-2014-include-t-o-p-sulli-d-o-dohee-and-more/

Guest adikkeluangman

Official Website for this movie is open!http://tazza2014.kr/main.html

Tazza : Hand of God Teaser Trailer:

T.O.P with director Kang Hyeong-cheol (Sunny, Speedy Scandal) on the set of his latest movie Tazza 2: Hand of God:10414506_674421952631756_284892726166123

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title"11 New Character Posters Revealed for Upcoming Movie “Tazza 2”

tazza 2

Tazza: The High Rollers 2,” which is set to premiere this September, has released brand new posters of the 11 main characters that will be starring in the upcoming movie.

On July 30, a representative of “Tazza 2” unveiled the character posters for BIGBANG’s T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun), Shin Se Kyung, Kwak Do Won, Yoo Hae Jin, Kim Yoon Suk, Honey Lee, Lee Kyung Young, Go Soo Hee, Oh Jung Se, and Park Hyo Joo, who are all playing a leading role in the movie’s storyline. These posters are receiving interest for the way it displays each and every character’s individual, strong personalities. [more]

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Seung Hyun promises to give a kiss to 50 different fans if 'Tazza 2' surpasses 5 million views
20140729133653_53d724e5333e2_1.jpg

Choi Seung Hyun promised that he will give a kiss to 50 different female fans if 'Tazza 2' gets over 5 million attendances.
On July 29th, press conference for movie 'Tazza 2' was held at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University branch, which is located in Jayang-dong, Seoul.
During the conference, MC Park Kyung Lim asked Choi Seung Hyun what he will do if the movie surpasses 5 million views, and he said, "I would get very excited."
Kim Yoon Seok joked, "Tell them you are going to start your military service right away," and Choi Seung Hyun said, "I will give a kiss on 50 different fans' foreheads if the movie surpasses 5 million viewers."
As Park Kyung Lim asked Shin Se Kyung if she can make the same promise, Shin Se Kyung said, "I will kiss on 70 fans' foreheads."
Meanwhile, 'Tazza 2' will be officially released in September.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=317622

Guest adikkeluangman

'Tazza 2' reveals first still cuts of its characters including T.O.P and Shin Se Kyung
Big-Bang-TOP-Shin-Se-Kyung_1407109178_af

'Tazza 2' has revealed its first still cuts of its characters!
The movie boasts of an amazing cast in T.O.P, Shin Se Kyung, Kwak Do Won, Honey Lee, Kim In Kwon, Lee Kyung Young, Go Soo Hee, Oh Jung Se, and Park Hyo Joo, and the still cuts reveal their character perfectly!
The movie director said, "Even if I didn't give them specific requests, when I saw them act, I felt like I was watching amazing jazz musicians perform. They played the movie with the script as the instrument. They showed an amazing ensemble acting that's otherwise impossible for actors without talent."
The movie will be out early September!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/tazza-2-reveals-first-still-cuts-of-its-characters-including-top-and-shin-se-kyung

Guest adikkeluangman

Big Bang’s T.O.P′s Lips Burned After 9 Hours of Kissing Honey Lee for ‘Tazza 2’
After meeting the former Miss Korea with his lips, Big Bang’s T.O.P shared his thoughts on his kiss scene with Honey Lee. 
On August 5, T.O.P, Honey Lee, and the other cast and staff gathered at an Konkuk University auditorium for the Tazza 2 movie showcase.
14803520.jpg

There, T.O.P talked about filming a kiss scene with Honey Lee, making Honey Lee explain the situation. 
“We filmed the kiss scene for about 8 to 9 hours. We filmed while getting poured on by rain, and he had such a fever that I could tell Seung Hyun (T.O.P) had a cold.”
However, T.O.P soon added, drawing laughter, “That wasn’t from a fever, but it was nervousness that turned really passionate because I was kissing you. My lips got really hot.”
Honey Lee replied back that T.O.P was kidding and that he worked really hard despite his cold. 
Tazza 2 premieres early September. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/72684/bigbang-top-talks-about-kissing-honeylee
-----Honey Lee praises T.O.P and discuss their kiss scene in 'Tazza 2'
Sexy former Miss Korea and current actress Honey Lee discussed her kiss scene with the handsome T.O.P for their upcoming movie 'Tazza 2' while singing her praises of his maturity and diligence.
BuShv0LCcAEQMY6.jpg

During the showcase for the movie on August 5 at Konkuk University, she said, "While filming this movie, I was greatly surprised by the new sides to T.O.P.  After adapting to the movie set, he danced to the point the floor needed no cleaning and engaged in acting with complete fervor.  That behavior was very impressionable.  The first time I saw him was seven to eight years ago.  He's become so much more mature since then and was good luck on the set with his manly vibe.
We filmed our kiss scene for eight or nine hours, but it was on a rainy day.  On that day, we got hit by a lot of rain while filming and I could feel at the time that he was beginning to get a cold. His fever kept going up, but he still worked diligently, so I was surprised."
T.O.P added nonsensically, "That was not a fever, but I was heating up because I was nervous while kissing her.  My lips got very hot," making everybody laugh. 
The movie will be out in early September!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/honey-lee-praises-top-and-discuss-their-kiss-scene-in-tazza-2

-----Picture during the press conference for this movie.10450934_678230068917611_28562801477514010547678_678230105584274_89519850063749010370802_678230118917606_43176051199511710570492_678230212250930_61972600363442610556439_678230248917593_34853298474805610540374_678230295584255_854279074492695

Guest adikkeluangman

Individual poster for all actors.
Choi Seung Hyun10570309_679872065420078_695448733863311
Shin Se Kyung10550815_679872075420077_475809737166824
Kwok Do Won10504848_679872215420063_806134255278719
Yoo Hae Jin10563095_679872115420073_623264901209293
Lee Honey10553387_679872052086746_800671121490445
Kim In Kwon10901_679872105420074_304153682707725438
Lee Kyoung Young10568782_679872128753405_764528546297428
Ko So Hee10489790_679872045420080_129078799444485
Oh Jung Se10354806_679872212086730_231558869746609
Park Hyo Joo10341563_679872042086747_686941399524409
Kim Yoon Seok10556217_679872062086745_486802237601065

@adikkeluangman.  Thanks for starting this thread.. I watched all the tazza's that I could remember but didn't Oh Jung Se play the lead in the very first one I think it was made some where in the 80's and Hyuk Jang played the lead in the drama so I'm interested in this knew lead actor is and will he be able to hold his on against these two on this classic remake and how much difference will two be vs the first tazza's.. But this is a must watch for me whenever we get the chance.. 

Guest adikkeluangman

T.O.P gets flustered when talking about his kiss scenes with Shin Se Kyung and Honey Lee on 'Entertainment Relay'
BumzPbiCUAA3LKE.jpg

Big Bang's T.O.P did some kiss and tell about his kiss scenes with 'Tazza 2' ('Tazza: The High Rollers 2') co-stars Shin Se Kyung and Honey Lee on 'Entertainment Relay'!
'Entertainment Relay' met up with the cast of upcoming movie 'Tazza 2' on the August 9 broadcast. When asked, "You had a strong love line with Choi Seung Hyun [T.O.P]. Were you satisfied?", Honey Lee gave what seemed like an obvious answer for most women, replying, "Of course."
T.O.P then dished, "I actually had a kiss scene with both of them so I know their feeling [style]. The conclusion is... Both of them are...", as he hilariously squeezed his hands to get his point across. He then gave them the big compliment, "I think they are so beautiful", unable to hide his fanboy feels.
http://youtu.be/EdKYl1zjbO4

T.O.P also revealed that he never won against Shin Se Kyung in the game of Go Stop.
'Tazza 2' is set to premiere this September!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/top-gets-flustered-when-talking-about-his-kiss-scenes-with-shin-se-kyung-and-honey-lee-on-entertainment-relay

-----Manhwa Artist Huh Young Man Reveals Caricatures of the Six Characters of “Tazza 2”
Manhwa artist Huh Young Man, the author of the “Tazza” manhwa series, recently revealed a caricature poster of the six characters of the upcoming film, “Tazza 2,” where each of the characters’ charms can be seen at a glance.
tazza-2-caricature1.jpg

“Tazza 2” tells the story of a boy named Daegil, played by T.O.P of BIGBANG, who had skills with his hands ever since he was a little boy, taking after his uncle, Goni. Being a competitive gambler, he entered the world of Tazza without any hesitation and will be risking his life in one big game. The expectation of this film is rising after Huh Young Man revealed the caricature that he drew himself.
This year will mark Huh Young Man’s 40th anniversary, and as Korea’s representative manhwa artist, he has always based his materials on things that were not too far from the readers and expanded the story from there. In the recently revealed caricature, Huh Young Man’s unique artistic skills can be seen. The poster shows the diverse and fun characters of “Tazza 2” and he was able to express each of the six characters by emphasizing their personality, being perfectly in-sync with the actors.
The drawing shows Daegil’s charismatic eyes as he’s holding the cards, Mina’s high spirit, Go Kwang Ryul’s humane charms, and the legendary Tazza, Ah Gwi’s strong presence. It also shows the antagonist, Jang Dong Shik and his cold charisma, and President Woo’s poker face.
“Tazza 2”  stars BIGBANG’s T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun), Shin Se Kyung, Kwak Do Won, Yoo Hae Jin, Kim Yoon Suk, Honey Lee, Lee Kyung Young, Go Soo Hee, Oh Jung Se, and Park Hyo Joo. It will be released in early September.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/09/manhwa-artist-huh-young-man-reveals-caricatures-of-the-six-characters-of-tazza-2/

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Kwak Do Won Gives Up Being a Fan of Girls’ Generation Leader Taeyeon
BuqdDynIgAEzh-r.jpg

After expressing his interest and affection towards Girls’ Generation leader Taeyeon in various interviews and not getting any response, it seems that “Tazza 2” actor Kwak Do Won is finally letting go of his hopes of the singer noticing him.
On the August 10 episode of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News,” Kwak Do Won mentioned that he will stop his fascination with Taeyeon.
“I’m putting an end to it,” said Kwak Do Won when asked by reporter Park Seul Ki about his affection towards Taeyeon.
“I have talked about her a number of times on different interviews but there’s no response,” said Kwak Do Won with a bitter expression on his face.
201408101540775397_53e713fee4b23.jpg

Kwak Do Won has been very vocal of his affection towards Girls’ Generation leader Taeyeon and has even sang along to TaeTiSeo‘s “Twinkle” on an episode of the SBS drama “Phantom.”
Meanwhile, Kwak Do Won will be making his big screen comeback together with BIGBANG’s T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun) and Shin Se Kyung, among other artists, with the movie “Tazza 2,” which will premiere on September.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/10/actor-kwak-do-won-gives-up-being-a-fan-of-girls-generation-leader-taeyeon/

Guest adikkeluangman

More Choi Seung Hyun picture still.
10590399_679201248820493_58155013280066210427239_679201252153826_680376198822955

-----Kwak Do Won chooses 'Nameless Gangster' as the biggest turning point of his career
20140810164303_53e722876057f_1.jpg

Kwak Do Won told that casting in movie 'Nameless Gangster' was the biggest turning point of his career.
On August 10th, actor Kwak Do Won, who recently casted in movie 'Tazza 2,' appeared on channel MBC's 'Section TV' for an interview.
During the report, reporter Park Seul Gi asked Kwak Do Won about the turning point of his career.
Kwak Do Won told that 'Nameless Gangster' was the biggest turning point of his career, and he said, "I did not have to audition for any other roles after casting in that movie."
Kwak Do Won casted in 'Tazza 2' as a villain, and Park Seul Gi said, "You keep hitting top stars," referring how he casted in 'Nameless Gangster,' 'The Attorney,' and 'The Businessman' as villains.
Park Seul Gi said, "You hit Choi Min Shik, Shong Kang Ho, and even Lim Si Wan." Then, Kwak Do Won said, "I hit Lim Si Wan a lot."
Meanwhile, Kwak Do Won made an apology to Lim Si Wan through a video message.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=319816

Guest adikkeluangman

'Tazza 2' releases main movie poster and trailer featuring the sexy cast
Bu9S4ewIQAEh3Ei.jpg

The main poster for 'Tazza 2', featuring the sexy cast including names like T.O.P, Shin Se Kyung, and Honey Lee, has been revealed along with the main trailer to excite viewers who are awaiting the movie.
T.O.P, in particular, draws attention to where he's sitting in the very center by luring in the viewer and locking eyes with his charismatic gaze.  Still, your eyes can't help but dart around at the gorgeous ladies, both of whom also proved lucky as they each got a kiss scene with T.O.P.  Overall, it's plain as day that this is one good-looking cast.
The movie will be out early September, so check out the trailer below as you wait!
http://youtu.be/47ns3BJCAyc

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/tazza-2-releases-main-movie-poster-and-trailer-featuring-the-sexy-cast

Guest adikkeluangman

T.O.P asks fans of adult age to watch his upcoming 19+ movie, 'Tazza 2'
1908416_825424290801293_2351087101710054

During the YG family concert 'AIA Real Life: NOW Festival 2014' on August 15, T.O.P talked about his upcoming movie, 'Tazza 2,' which will hit theaters in September.
He said, "I filmed a movie last year.  It will premiere this year around Chuseok. However, the movie's rated 19+.  It's a fun, erotic, and strong movie.  I hope a lot of adults will watch it."
Seungri asked him to make a promise that he would fulfill to audience members if his goal was reached.  However, T.O.P said, "Today is the YG family concert.  Why do I need to make a movie promise here?"
Regardless, he had previously made one with Shin Se Kyung--the two promised to kiss viewers' foreheads if they surpassed 5 million viewers!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/top-asks-fans-of-adult-age-to-watch-his-upcoming-19-movie-tazza-2
-----“Tazza 2″ Starring T.O.P and Shin Se Kyung Unveils Main Poster and Trailer
BvEgEMnCQAIG61w.jpg

Movie “Tazza: The High Rollers 2” (hereafter “Tazza 2”), starring T.O.P, Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Hae Jin, and Lee Honey,  has revealed its main movie poster and trailer. 
The poster gives fans an at-a-glance idea of the characters in the film, with Yoo Hae Jin’s comical look, Kwak Do Won with a serious look and chips in hand, and Kim Yoon Suk and Lee Honey passing cards under the table. “Don’t trust anyone,” the poster says.
A teaser trailer for the film was also released, making promises for a comic, intense, action-packed film. Check it out below.
“Tazza 2” is based on the part two of Heo Young Man’s comic series of the same name, and is directed by Kang Hyung Chul (“Sunny”). The film premieres on September 8. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/15/tazza-2-starring-t-o-p-and-shin-se-kyung-unveils-main-poster-and-trailer/

-----The main trailer & poster of movie 'Tazza 2' unveiled
20140814140308_53ec430c2d6c4_1.jpg

The main trailer and poster for movie 'Tazza 2' were unveiled.
Movie series 'Tazza' was motivated from a comic series of the same title by Huh Young Man, and on August 14th, the production team of movie 'Tazza 2' released its the main trailer and poster.
'Tazza 2' will show Dae Gil(Choi Seung Hyun), who is a nephew of Goni from 'Tazza 1,' jumping into the world of hoodwinkers, and having a big game that would decide his fate.
The main poster shows the main characters sitting around a card game table with Dae Gil sitting right in the middle. Dae Gil standing in the middle, and the other character. Jang Dong Shik(played by Kwk Do Won) is directly staring at the camera, holding chips, Go Gwang Ryeol(played by Yoo Hae Jin) showing the same comic look from the first series, Agui(Kim Yoon Seok) and Madam Woo(played by Lee Ha Nee) trading chards.
The main trailer starts out with Go Gwang Ryeol saying, "Becoming a good player is not about reading the cards. It's about reading people."
The mail trailer of 'Tazza 2' shows how Dae Gil quickly becomes one of the most talented gamblers on the field, and many movie fans are showing huge anticipation for the movie.
Meanwhile, 'Tazza 2' will be officially released in early September.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=320646

Guest adikkeluangman

More individual still. I used their character name this time.
Director Seo10562984_681180961955855_441872652765482
Aw-Kwi984167_681180978622520_37367131393065073
Jang Dong-Sik10505472_681180975289187_475302643470121
Madame Song10527740_681180998622518_533436773125589
Kko-Jang10501767_681181021955849_771362001423082
Ham Dae-Gil10556275_681181041955847_480668497204064
Ko Kwang-Ryeol10479983_681181055289179_407216377012035
Heo Gwang-Chul 10561531_681181091955842_890646092821332
Heo Mi-Na1908036_681181078622510_617736128966018810346185_681181125289172_534713243720366
assistant manager10270696_681181141955837_839326960539081
President Woo10541043_681181135289171_627635187452488
via LOTTE ENT

Archived