This is why i like being a guy, hair done in 15 seconds :D

Guest brianroxxx

Guest cristolephe

...This is the reason I don't like being a guy. I'd like to spend 1 hour doing my hair for a special occasion, but that'd be weird for a guy.
Darn it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I_play_with_dolls

I have to agree with zantac, short hair is actually a butt to maintain along with styling. With long hair all you have to do is comb it and it will look decent. If short hair is only combed it's so bland looking. 

Guest chrisstina

Like zantac said, I know some guys (especially the fobby ones =P) who spend almost an hr doing their hair. I only comb my hair every AM which takes significantly less time than some of my male friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest minjjangxx1846

I'm a girl but all I do is shower, part my hair and then let it dry. Then if my bangs (which i'm growing out, still, they're about halfway down my face now) keep falling, I put a little clay/gel in it, and boom, I'm done. I just like combing my hair, though, hehe. Thank you, God, for giving me straight hair. It saves a lot of trouble.

Guest shoeperr

uh, no hon, don't stereotype people.tbh i spend around 5 seconds styling my boob-length hair each morning: finger-comb poofy bits and straighten up the parting...

Guest Kerriganton

Guys have it much easier.

Guys can and usually look good/better with Short hair. Girls are "expected" to have long hair to look good.

I spend like 10 minutes in the bathroom and that is including showering, brushing my teeth, flossing, and etc. Girls usually spend some time blowdrying their hair after washing it in the morning.

Also short hair is also much more comfortable in the heat/summer/overall than having long hair. This is more of a perk to guys though. I could go on.. but.. heh :D

Guest chrisstina

I would disagree with you Kerriganton.  Although most girls do have longer hair, I recently cut my hair into a bob so it's just below my ears and most people loved the new look. So no, girls aren't expected to have long nor do they need it to look good. I also only spend ~15 minutes getting ready in the AM including changing and making a quick breakfast. 
But yes, definitely agree with the perks of having short hair. I had long hair for the past 20+ years of my life and after I cut it I was like OMG I FEEL SO FREE! lol.

Guest Kerriganton

chrisstina said: I would disagree with you Kerriganton.  Although most girls do have longer hair, I recently cut my hair into a bob so it's just below my ears and most people loved the new look. So no, girls aren't expected to have long nor do they need it to look good. I also only spend ~15 minutes getting ready in the AM including changing and making a quick breakfast. 
But yes, definitely agree with the perks of having short hair. I had long hair for the past 20+ years of my life and after I cut it I was like OMG I FEEL SO FREE! lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest carissabrown

Guys can make hair in 2 mins, but i am a girl and  I like to spend hours on my hair. I always get bored with the same hair style. I like different hair styles for different occasions. I have long hair and I like to take care of my hairs. Girls can apply assessors on their hair and also make stylish and attractive hair styles.

Archived