Birthdate: March 22, 1988

Height: 188cm     

Weight: 72kg     

Star sign: Aries   

Blood type: B

Talent agency: Kingkong Entertainment

parkminwoo_6.jpg

MOVIE

2015 That One Day ( The Mood Of The Day)

CI0W4UOUAAAY3MO.jpg

DRAMA

2014 SBS [Modern Farmer]

2014 tvN [Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Team]

2014 JTBC [Can We Love?]

2013 MBC [Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident]

2013 OCN [The Virus]

2013 tvN [Play Guide]

2012 KBS2 [I Need a Fairy]

2011 tvN [Flower Boy Ramyun Shop]

2011 MBC [My Princess]

3c50b9c8e1b593fa1b8a0d644b6a6acd.jpg

Web Drama

2015 Naver [Romance Blue

Episode 1     Episode 2      Episode 3     Episode 4     Episode 5     Episode 6

Variety show

2012 OnStyle [Style Log]
2014 SBS [Roommate]

MV
2014 K.Will Day 1 (w/ SISTAR's Soyou) Youtube

FOLLOW HIM ON:

TWITTER

CYWORLD

FACEBOOK

WEIBO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HannaP

class="main-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 60px; margin: 50px 40px; line-height: 60px; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 2px 2px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(243, 243, 251);"SEO KANG JOON & PARK MIN WOO POSE FOR “GEEK” MAGAZINEGeek-magazine-Seo-Kang-Joon-Park-Min-Woo

Park Min Woo‘s dimples are seriously mesmerizing.

Actors Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Woo pose for GEEK magazine with an outdoor camping concept. The two are currently taking part in SBS’s reality show Roommate along with nine other celebrities.

Seo Kang Joon is also the leader of actor idol group 5urprise, a five member group that branches out into music and variety shows. The two pose in a comfortable style looking fashionable and refreshing. Seo Kang Joon poses with a serious and chic expression while Park Min Woo is all smiles displaying his cute dimples.

The both of them are charming readers with their good looks. For more photos of their photoshoot, check out the June issue of GEEK.

geek-magazine-3.pnggeek-magazine-1.pnggeek-magazine-2.png

Cr: Geek

Guest HannaP

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"2012 S/S NBA with SPICA & Park Min-woo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Guest jaewon fan

The first time i saw Park Min Woo was when he join MBC Scandal with Kim Jae Won. I find him really cute and funny. I hope to see him in more dramas...
1938345675_0f1d4654_IMG_8662.jpg

:D:D:D

Guest HannaP

Park Bom and Park Min Woo pose as the Park-Park couple on 'Roommate'

June 5, 2014 @ 2:33 pm2NE1-Park-Bom-park-min-woo_1401936267_af
2NE1's Park Bom posed in a couple selca with the third guy on 'Roommate' who she mentioned that she was interested in, Park Min Woo!

Park Bom shared earlier today on her Instagram, "Minwoo&Bom*^^* Do we look good together????keke I look forward to this week's #Roommate*^_____^*..... The king's ears are donkey ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [referring to a Korean fable of someone who found it hard to keep the big secret that the king had donkey ears] I want to say what's going to happen on this week's broadcast quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kekeke I should waitㅠㅠ."

Park Bom and Park Min Woo showed how close they've gotten by leaning on each other's shoulders at the backyard of the 'Roommate' share house. With Park Min Woo's down-to-earth charms and Park Bom's out-of-this-world charms, they could very well make a cute Park-Park couple!

10352986_243903849136503_68013213297326810455051_243903502469871_852120153298312

Loving this guy so much since FBRS days and loving him even more in Roommate ( even tho the show is a bit so so .... but his interactions with Song Ga Young are seriously the best , in my opinion they're the most genuine ppl in that house :-)  ) .
As if I don't need more reasons to love him even more we share the love for Lee Min Jung :)) .... in conclusion:  ahhhhhhhh noona is in love :x :x 
@HannaP , thank u for starting the thread :-) 

Guest HannaP

Park Bom and Park Min Woo shock their 'Roommates' with their secret couple 'Bom-wind project'

June 7, 2014 @ 12:30 am

2NE1's Park Bom and Park Min Woo will be going on a secret mission to get all of their roommates to believe that they're dating on the upcoming episode!

SEE ALSO: 2NE1 invite Blackjacks to their after party following their concerts in Japan this July

It all started when Park Bom announced on the 'Roommate' cast's group chat, "Everyone, I have an important announcement to make!!" Then Park Min Woo caught the ears ofHong Soo Hyun when he got a call from possibly Park Bom and answered, "Noona", in a sweet and gentle voice. Hong Soo Hyun was direct about it and asked up front, "Are you dating Bom? Something is fishy."

The Park-Park couple then got everyone's attention with their couple phone cases, rings, and sweaters.

The two will start this 'Bom-wind project' (play on words with Bom's name to also mean 'spring wind', which can be understood as 'spring fling' as well) on the upcoming episode as indicated by the preview above, so make sure to catch the episode on Sunday!

Guest kisekied

Amagad. Finally our mr. dimples own thread where I can spazz everything about his dimples alone. hahah. 
*waves*
hello everyone. 

park min woo and Ji chang wook are friends?? 
BZvZnhLCIAECnAxjpg_large_zpse24faef6.jpg

cr: CherKell JCW's soompi forum
tumblr_n6yvjo8JYq1rcn1m4o3_r1_1280.jpg
오늘 수고하셨습니다!!! 내허벅지와 민우 발목빼곤 모두 오케이! 다치지말자!!!!

Great job today!!!Apart from my thigh and Minwoo's ankle, everything else is ok!Don't get hurt!!!!
cr: JCW's IGtranslation credit daegorr JCW's soompi forum
WHAT happened to Min Woo's ankle???

Guest HannaP

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Roommate” Park Min Woo Reveals His Thoughts on His Personality and Best Assetsddangha June 10, 2014 %EB%B0%95%EB%AF%BC%EC%9A%B0_2.jpg

Actor Park Min Woo, who’s currently sharing a house with 10 other celebrities on SBS variety show “Roommate“, revealed his thoughts on his personality and how it is projected on the program.

Through his agency King Kong Entertainment‘s blog, he talked in more detail about his reality program “Roommate” and his charming points, among other things.

Through the interview, Park Min Woo expressed that his personality on the variety program is about 80% in sync with his actual personality off camera. He said, “Originally I like listening to people more than talking, but on the show I proactively approached people first,” adding, “but now everyone’s much more comfortable with each other and having a good time.”

He also talked about his charming points, as he was asked about his best assets. To this question, he answered, “I think people like the dimples that form when I smile. I personally think my best asset is my seriousness behind my bright personality.”

Park Min Woo is currently showing great chemistry with his housemates on the celebrity house-share program “Roommate.”

Guest slazeeey87

First saw Park Min Woo on the drama Flower Boy ramyun shop. :x and now I'm watching the Roommate.

I really like his dimples . :x ;;)

Guest HannaP

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Min Woo’s Parents Reveal Actor’s Childhood Photos and Daughter-in-Law Choice Among “Roommate” Cast

On the June 15 episode of SBS’ Sunday variety show “Roommate,” actors Park Min Wooand Seo Kang Joon traveled to the former’s hometown of Daegu to visit his parents and obtain blankets for the house since his parents run a blanket store. 

Among the many topics discussed, among which were some baby photos of Park Min Woo, was Seo Kang Joon’s question on which person in “Roommate” Park Min Woo’s parents would prefer as a daughter-in-law. Park Min Woo’s dad named actress Hong Soo Hyun, to which Park Min Woo clarified that this is his father’s own personal preference. His dad agreed, shyly admitting if he was reborn, he would marry  Hong Soo Hyun instead of his current wife. Park Min Woo and Seo Kang Joon couldn’t help but laugh while Park Min Woo’s mother didn’t look like the happiest person on earth.

roommate-park-min-woo-home.jpg

source: soompi

Archived