[Reality Show] MBC Sunday Night - Real Man (진짜 사나이) Season 2

Guest napimve

Guest napimve

140426-henry.jpg

Real Men (진짜 사나이) is a South Korean variety show featuring eight male celebrities as they experience life in the army, which is mandatory for two years. The show debuted on MBC on April 14, 2013, as part of the Sunday Night programming block. 

During the season 1 the cast was composed by Kim Sooro, Mir (MBLAQ), Ryu Sooyoung, Sam Hammington, Seo Kyungsuk and Son Jinyoung. Jang Hyuk and Park Hyung-sik (ZE:A) joined the cast later. Mir left the show in June 2013. 

In the current season 2, the reality show added new faces: the actor Chun JungMyung, Park GunHyung, K.Will, and Henry Lau (Super Junior). Its current cast lineup features actors Kim Sooro, boy band ZE:A’s Park Hyungsik, Australian comedian Sam Hammington and comedian Seo Kyungsuk. 
The reality show, which began airing in April last year, follows the life of male celebrities as they join the army as new conscripts. "Real Men" is one of the most-watched show in its time slot, with a viewer rating of about 13 percent. 

RATINGS 2014 (Season 2)                             140216 - Episode 45     #1 – 16.2% 140223 - Episode 46     #2 – 15.1%140302 - Episode 47     #1 – 15.5%140309 - Episode 48     #2 – 13.0%140316 - Episode 49     #1 – 13.5%140323 - Episode 50     #1 – 14.5%140330 - Episode 51     #1 – 13.3%140406 - Episode 52     #2 – 12.2%140413 - Episode 53     #1 – 14.1%140511 - Episode 54    #1 – 15.8%140518 - Episode 55    #1 – 14.9%140525 - Episode 56    #2 – 13.2%140601 - Episode 57    #1 – 12.9%

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest napimve

[ENG SUB] MCB REAL MAN (with Henry)

02.16.2014 - EPISODE 1 (Real Man – Ep 45)

Part1     Part 2     Part 3     Part 4     Part 5

02.23.2014 - EPISODE 2 (Real Man - Ep 46)

Part 1     Part 2     Part 3

03.02.2014 - EPISODE 3 (Real Man - Ep 47)

Part 1     Part 2

03.09.2014 - EPISODE 4 (Real Man - Ep 48)

Full Subbed Episode

03.16.2014 - EPISODE 5 (Real Man - Ep 49)

Part1     Part 2     Part 3     Part 4

03.23.2014 – EPISODE 6 (Real Man - Ep 50)

Part 1     Part 2

03.30.2014 – EPISODE 7 (Real Man - Ep 51)

Full Subbed Episode

Part 1     Part 2     Part 3     Part 4     Part 5     Part 6     Part 7     Part 8     Part 9

04.06.2014 – EPISODE 8 (Real Man - Ep 52)

Part 1     Part 2     Part 3

04.13.2014 – EPISODE 9 (Real Man - Ep 53)

Cuts

05.11.2014 – EPISODE 10 (Real Man - Ep 54)

Part 1    Part 2    Part 3

05.18.2014 – EPISODE 11 (Real Man - Ep 55)

Cuts

05.25.2014 – EPISODE 12 (Real Man – Ep 56)

Cuts 1    Cuts 2

[Raw] Part 1    Part 2

Guest napimve

Rating 140601

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 12.9
2. SBS Running Man 12.1
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.4 
4. KBS Superman is Back 9.8
5. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 8.6 
6. SBS Roommates 5.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Guest napimve

"Henry had a wake-up call for his fantasy of becoming a rifle-toting macho man during his latest experience with 'Real Men'. He had always wanted to be a sniper, a sharpshooter, but as it turned out, he wasn't prepared for the difference between guns in films and guns in real life."Ever since I was young, whenever I saw a gun during a movie I wanted to shoot one," he said. "So I was prepared for target practice. But suddenly, there were really loud noises from the left and the right. I got shocked and suddenly scared.Everything was scary," he said, recalling the moment afterwards".Check out the moment below.
cr: allkpop
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/henry-becomes-scared-by-the-sound-of-guns-on-real-men

Cr:MBCEntertainment

@napimve  Thanks for creating the thread of Real Men.  I've been searching and wondering why there isn't a thread for this show.  I just started watching Real Men early this year and enjoy watching it very much!!  

Guest napimve

14.06.01 - EPISODE 13 (Real Man – Ep 57)

Part1     Part 2      

cr: AnnRedhaired

(Thanks, I opened this topic just because what you mentioned before: inexplicably there was no thread about this show, such a hilarious program that I enjoy watching it very much indeed. And I am not the only one: this show dominates the ratings in its timeslot)

Awesome! Thx for starting the thread! I watched up till episode 48 and really like it so far Henry makes me laugh all the time

Btw @napimve‌ u know where else I can watch ep49 the link you posted it haven't to be deleted :(

And do u know what episode does chun jung myung appears?

Guest napimve

140403 JTBC "Wars of Words" analyzing Real Men 2
http://youtu.be/-4JPWpWixkUcr: annredhaired
@nanstarrr , I posted some parts of the episode 49, all I could find with eng subs. And Chun Jung Myung starts appearing since episode 53, he had an arm injured.

Henry suffers a flatulence problem during exercises for ‘Real Men’

Check out the hilarious clip below!see also: "kfc" reveal the behind the scenes video for their cf with henry. Sending the whole squad into conniptions, a displeased.

Henry suffers a flatulence problem during exercises for ‘Real Men’

Henry went through an embarrassing moment on the latest episode of “Real Men“!
During taekwondo practice, Henry accidentally let loose a loud fart during warm-up stretches. Sending the whole squad into conniptions, a displeased squad leader sentenced them to push-ups – during which Henry sent off a second round of poison gas into the room! “I tried so hard not to fart, but it just came out when I was stretching,” Henry said later. Check out the hilarious clip below!

SEE ALSO: “KFC” reveal the behind-the-scenes video for their CF with Henry

Cr. Allkpop.com

napimve said: 140403 JTBC "Wars of Words" analyzing Real Men 2
http://youtu.be/-4JPWpWixkUcr: annredhaired
@nanstarrr , I posted some parts of the episode 49, all I could find with eng subs. And Chun Jung Myung starts appearing since episode 53, he had an arm injured.

Sam Hammington shares with “Real Men” about his father’s passing

Sam hammington received a lot of love and support from members and fellow soldiers on mbc’s “real men” after hearing of his father’s passing. Sam hammington.

Sam Hammington shares with “Real Men” about his father’s passing

Sam Hammington received a lot of love and support from members and fellow soldiers on MBC’s “Real Men” after hearing of his father’s passing.

Sam Hammington shared that he “felt how important spending time with the ones you love is” The members gave Sam support and shared in tears. Especially Super Junior’s Henry, a member on “Real Men”, felt empathetic.

Having also grown up in another country, whenever he left home, he would feel stress and think about how his parents won’t be there forever.

Source: Star News

Henry thanks K.Will for helping him through ‘Real Men’

Will"s father visited the army base, henry told him that he owed k. Henry revealed that he wouldn"t have made it through "real men" without the help of fellow cast.

Henry thanks K.Will for helping him through ‘Real Men’

Henry revealed that he wouldn”t have made it through “Real Men” without the help of fellow cast member K.Will.
When K.Will”s father visited the army base, Henry told him that he owed K.Will a debt of gratitude. “When I thought about quitting “Real Men”, K.Will held on to me. That”s why I”m still here,” he told his father. Seo Kyung Suk, who had been listening in to the conversation, added, “When K.Will tried to leave, I was the one holding on to him,” bringing laughter to the set.

Cr. allkpop.com

Yeah, only Ann who willing to sub his part, even suju fandom don't give a damn to sub this show unlike exo fandom, lol. Strings subbing this show in chinese not english. Kshow stop subbing this show after 3 episodes, probably because little click = less money. Btw I found a fandom of real man on FB, currently they're subbing old episodes. Their work already reaching to episode 3.

I didn't know that this show is not liked by overseas fans. No wonder it doesn't have his own thread in this forum until recently. I am an overseas fan and love it very much.  It's totally different than the other K variety shows and it gives me a chance to get to witness the harsh military life.  It gets very touching to see how the celebrity members keeps fighting and try their best in the show, esp for the 'elderly' members.  Although it's funny to watch Henry but his 'silly' actions and words sometimes worried me so much. My fav is  K Will though although he doesn't get much air time in some episodes!  K Will fighting!!
Thanks to the Real Men cast members and the production team, I love your work!  =D>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sjjsj

Ann wont sub real man anymore :( will anyone share the eng sub please?
i like park gun hyung lot here, he's henry's dad haha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived