"Why I Hate 2NE1" - Some Things You Should Know About KPOP

Guest xjin

Guest xjin

"Okay. Yesterday, I saw a post on some website titled ‘Why I Hate 2NE1′. The post has since been deleted, so I didn’t actually get to read what was inside, but I know there was a comment with something along the lines of ‘Oh, SNSD are plastic aswell. You’re just ignorant and I can’t believe there are people like you around here.‘ Obviously, there was some type of argument going on — and maybe people are ignorant, but sometimes they have nowhere to get their information from, so it’s not really their fault. Because of this, I will post some of my thoughts. You may agree with them, you may not, but it’s my opinion, and that’s what this website is for, right?"
Read more: http://kbeat.net/archives/beat/why-i-hate-2ne1-some-things-you-should-know-about-kpop

Guest napimve

and what if they are completely plastic? what surgeries have to do with music, singing or dancing. I don´t really care about it, I just enjoy their work as artists and I like them. 

Archived