♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Wait, could my quack be my fate?
tumblr_n66xb3hnLs1qfakbgo4_r1_500.giftumblr_n66xb3hnLs1qfakbgo2_r2_500.giftumblr_n66xb3hnLs1qfakbgo1_r2_500.gif                                Oh Soo Hyuntumblr_n4fymqiqam1sg2018o4_1280.jpgPark Hoontumblr_n4fymqiqam1sg2018o1_1280.jpg
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 34px; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34.375px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kang So-Ra1365-kangsora-vl19.jpg

Soompi Forum
  • Name: Kang So-Ra
  • Hangul: 강소라
  • Birthdate: February 18, 1990
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height:
  • Blood Type:
  • Twitter: @reveramess

• Movies

• New Star Award ("Ugly Alert") - 2013 SBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2013
  • Most Popular Actress ("Sunny") - 2012 (48th) PaekSang Arts Awards - April 26, 2012  id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 34px; line-height: 34.375px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; background: transparent;"  Lee Jong-Suk
  • 679-jongsuk-6j4e.jpg

• Soompi Forum
  • Name:Lee Jong Suk
  • Hangul: 이종석
  • Born: September 14, 1989
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height: 186cm
  • Blood Type:
  • Social Networks: @with_jslee (me2day)
  • Movies

[*]2013 SBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2013

[*]Excellent Actor (mini series) ("I Can Hear Your Voice")[*]Ten Star Award ("I Can Hear Your Voice")[*]2012 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2012

[*]Best New Actor ("School 2013")[*]tumblr_n5m8q9wPjF1tb3mbmo1_250.gif
[*]
[*]Fanmade Videos[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]http://youtu.be/XSm-mw-EHa8
[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]http://youtu.be/3VSU7wuXurU
[*]http://youtu.be/q3JfnzOygm0 
[*]Fan Art
[*]

tumblr_n61kc8K79X1rtczsao3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n65o1jAhCy1rtczsao3_500.jpg                                  tumblr_n65o1jAhCy1rtczsao6_500.jpgtumblr_n648uoI8SN1tc3td7o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n648uoI8SN1tc3td7o2_1280.jpgtumblr_n648uoI8SN1tc3td7o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n648uoI8SN1tc3td7o4_1280.jpgtumblr_n5nmeb6yS71tc3td7o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n5nmeb6yS71tc3td7o2_1280.jpgtumblr_n5nmeb6yS71tc3td7o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n5nmeb6yS71tc3td7o4_1280.jpg
Cr tohttp://diiudiu.tumblr.com/
They are so perfect togther!
  • GpSTzZL.jpg.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karina_S

Hi everybody! Nice to meet you and thanks SongMira to create this forum :D
After seen the scene that Jae Hee and Hoon hold hands, my heart twisted too >< Maybe Hoon and Jae Hee will become closer and HoonHyun ship gonna sink soon...At first, I wanna abandon the ship before I die from disappointing but the back hug scene is too romantic!!! When I watched this scene I feel like have butterflied in my stomach and I think DS Production Team wanted this scene to be very "romantic" scene. I think it's not necessary that the male lead will have very romantic scene with 2nd female lead so I believe that there will be gonna be something between Hoon and SooHyun...
From this clip from the main page, when Sora said that "at this time" it's almost friendship between Hoon and SooHyun, I feel a little disappoint that but I still thinking about the word "Please continue watching how it gonna be in the future"...I think she knew that many people ship Hoon and SooHyun and Korean media also keep an eyes on Hoon and SooHyun's relationship so I think she won't ask people to watch how it gonna be in the future since it will hurt Hoon and SooHyun shipper so much if they will be just close friend in the end. I still believe that there's gonna be something between them. Their relationship develop slowly every episode so even though there is 0.1% now for Hoon and SooHyun to end up together, please don't lose hope ,cross our fingers and yeah, let's sink together :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8LCXHeoA7Q

I just want to say something about my opinion due there are so many obstacles in our couple.

@cravey said before in page 329 at Dr.Stranger thread ...

" Ok, I cannot stay silent. Again Pardon me in advance if I anger or annoy anyone.
WHY are people assuming us PH-SH shippers want them to fall in love in the next like two eps? Y'all are talking like "what's the point of them to fall in love now, how would that make PH's love for JH look like?" Basically you're saying HOW CAN he fall in love with anyone else, period. Excuse me, but that's just stupid. First of all, I can't speak for all, but me, I DON'T WANT Park Hoon to just change his mind one moment, change the direction of his love to SH and to ride off with her in the sunset. I want the slow build up to continue for like 6 or 7 or even 8 more eps. I want to see him doubt his own feelings, I want the angst of that, I want the tender moments, I want it all. I don't want one kiss, and BAM, PH is in love with SH. That would be idiotic and feel unreal, and OOC for PH. Secondly, WHY can't PH fall in love with SH? She's there for him already. They're already friends. She cares for him and will start caring even more. Is there a law in a drama that says the lead man can love only one woman? Then what about dramas such as "Gu Family Book" where KC loved one woman so much in the beginning but then fell in love with YW? He was ready to die for his 1st love, but that didn't stop him from falling in love with Yeo Wool. THERE IS NOT A LAW that only allows one love. Not in drama, not in real life. I am not even talking about loving two people at the same time, because that can happen, too. Thirdly, if PH falls in love with SH, that WON'T mean he's STOPPED caring for JH. We all know that the 1st love stays with you forever, and that you will always care for him/her in a way. If JH will be in trouble, even if he won't be in love with her, it won't mean he doesn't love her anymore and will leave her facing her problems alone! He will always love JH, but he isn't obliged to stay IN LOVE with her. You know what I mean? Here's a quote, again from the same "Gu Family Book", told by Kang Chi's 1st love Chong Jo:
"The difference between the first and last love is the first love helps you grow and the last love completes you."
JH helped form PH his personality. He wouldn't be the same man if it wouldn't have been for her. And you can never take that away from her or from their relationship. But it doesn't mean they need to stay together and love only each other for the rest of their lives. Again, those are my thoughts, backed up with some examples. I don't write the drama, I am not responsible for the characters and the story. The writer can make this the first love triumphs over all story, OR he can make it that the 2nd love comes along and just snucks up on you and you can do nothing about it We'll see.

also @chewii said in that page
chewii said: Have you heard the saying, "true love has no happy ending." It's better to love and get hurt than never love at all. if PH and JH ends up together then

Archived