[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

tumblr_na3deb4rPo1sz568uo3_r2_1280.jpg

Discovery of Romanceaka Discovery of Love연애의 발견
Yeonaeui Balgyeon
tumblr_n9v1edaw661sz568uo7_r1_1280.jpg

Title: Discovery of RomanceRevised romanization: Yeonaeui BalgyeonHangul: 연애의 발견Alternative Title: Finding True Love | Discovery of LoveDirector: Kim SungyoonWriter: Jung Hyun JungProducer: JS PicturesBroadcast Network: KBS2Genre: Romantic ComedyEpisodes: 16Broadcast Date: August 18, 2014Run Time: Mon & Tue | 9:55 PM KST [1]Official Site: KBS's Discover Love

tumblr_n9x39guITl1sz568uo3_r2_1280.jpg

A NEW DRAMA WITH THE SENSITIVITIES OF ROMANCE!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_n9x39guITl1sz568uo5_r3_1280.jpg
Episode Guide

Drama Preview | Eng Subbed

Drama Trailer | Eng Subbed

Drama Cast Interview | Eng Subbed
7 minutes
Time 24:40
| 5minutes
Preview | Text
Episode 1: The love of her 20s was fresh and exciting because it was her first. [sr]tumblr_inline_na8tkfIMwx1spcm04.jpg
 It came to a close a long time ago, though, and the 32 year old Han Yeoreum now dates the ‘tall and too handsome’ Nam Hajin. 2 years into their relationship, however, Yeoreum hears something shocking."Hey, I heard Nam Hajin’s meeting a girl, looking to get married."Yeoreum rushes to the hotel Hajin’s rumored to be meeting the girl, but instead of finding Hajin she runs into an unexpected figure."I missed you a lot. I’ve missed you all this time."Her past lover Kang Taeha starts to say things she can’t understand. They dated for 5 years, 5 years ago. This isn’t the last time she runs into Taeha, though. Yeoreum, drunk, goes to pick up her lost cellphone, and Taeha appears out of nowhere. The situation then takes a mysterious turn…

Episode 2: Will you break up with that guy and come to me? [sr]dl_pre_02.jpg
Yeoreum greets the morning in Taeha’s home.Unlike Yeoreum, who is shocked at having unintentionally spent the night together, Taeha remains unperturbed.“It’s a pity you don’t remember. I liked it. Last night.”Meanwhile, Hajin makes his way to Yeoreum’s home, intending to celebrate her birthday.But no one knows Yeoreum’s whereabouts since last night, not Sol or Junho, and not even Shin Yoonhee,Hajin hesitates but eventually confirms Yeoreum’s location using a GPS tracking app.After Yeoreum’s botched up birthday plans, Yeoreum and Hajin get into a big argument.In the end, Yeoreum removes her couple ring from Hajin.In the midst of this situation, Taeha appears in front of Yeoreum again as the CEO of DK Construction…
Episode 3 : Can’t help it if you think it’s jealousy [sr]tumblr_nay1myvOgA1sz568uo2_500.jpg
Hajin makes a surprise proposal to Yeoreum.
Yeoreum, however, returns the ring, thinking that she can’t afford to get married yet.In the meantime, Hajin’s thoughts keep wandering back to Ahrim after he met her at the hospital, and comes to learn more of her situation."It’s going to go the way I want it to. I know it.”Yeoreum and Taeha working together. Hajin soon joins them in their teetering relationship, and the three finally meet face to face.
Episode 4: You like Han Yeoreum? [sr]
tumblr_navb4m0sFz1sz568uo1_500.jpgAlthough Taeha has mixed feelings about Yeoreum, whom he has met againYeoreum maintains her unwavering feelings for Hajin,“he’s an honest and warm-hearted person.”Hajin runs into Taeha at a hotel and is uneasy about Yeoreum working there with him,And suddenly under the pretext of a billiards game, Taeha and Hajin arrange to meet again.Meanwhile, Hajin stops by the bicycle shop where Ahrim has a part-time job. And Taeha chances upon Hajin meeting Ahrim.A strange tension begins to form between Taeha and Hajin.
Episode 5: I know this is a Confession that I'll regret tomorrow [sr]tumblr_nay1myvOgA1sz568uo1_500.jpgAfter a messy fight, Taeha sees that Yeoreum is only concerned about Hajin and realizes his status as the ex-boyfriend.“I’ve started to like you again. I mean it.”Unable to control his whirling heart,Taeha decides to make a surprise confession during a work dinner.Meanwhile, Hajin starts to meet Ahrim more frequently to help her with work.Ahrim begins to become curious about Hajin but finds out that he has a girlfriend.
Episode 6: I  Won't go to you even if the Sky falls [sr]tumblr_nb8uvkowfd1sz568uo2_r1_500.jpg
Finding herself constantly bothered by Ahrim’s presence, Yeoreum goes to look for Ahrim to find out her true identity.Meanwhile, Taeha gets into an argument with Yeoreum, who remains unmoved after the confession, about their opposite memories of the past.“Why do I have to take care of your feelings?”Taeha finds out an unexpected piece of information from Sol,And realises that Yeoreum was hiding something before they broke up.
Episode 7: It's your first cruch? [sr]tumblr_nbf3b549Km1sz568uo1_500.jpg
Taeha starts to pursue Yeorums affection
"You are not an easy woman"
Hajin becomes nervous hiding from Yeorum the truth about Ahrim.In the morning Yeorum catches him making breakfast to someone she considers a rival.Meanwhile Taeha witnesses Hajin trying to sneak Ahrim from Yeorum

Episode 8: It's not romance, it's war [sr]dl_pre_08.jpg
Hajin leaves first together with Ahrim, leaving behind Yeoreum and Taeha.Yeoreum is hurt and Taeha tries to make her feel better.“Although Taeha-sshi can’t do it for me, you’re even worse at doing it for other people.”Yeoreum expresses her apologies and gratitude to Taeha with ambiguous words that sound like a compliment but not quite a compliment either.Meanwhile, the cold war with Hajin goes on longer than what Yeoreum expected.Yeoreum feels that this relationship has started to
Episode 9: I said 'I love you' hundreds of times... [sr]dl_pre_09.jpg
Yeoreum and Hajin, not being able to be honest with each other, meet up with Taeha and Ahrim respectively.“He says he only has you. He says there’s nothing between him and Ahn Ahrim. He says he can’t do without you.”Taeha consoles an upset Yeoreum, who sees Ahrim at the shopping mall and gets suspicious for no reason.On the way back to Seoul. Taeha discovers the fishing spot that Yeoreum went to with her father and stops the car, and Yeoreum reacts strongly.In the end, Yeoreum even collapses… 

Episode 10: Let's break up [sr]dl_pre_10.jpg
Taeha can do nothing but get upset for leaving an unwell Yeoreum with Hajin and returning home.Worried about Yeoreum, Hajin doesn’t go home and stays with her for the night.The next morning, Yeoreum feels better but finds out about Hajin going to Gunsan with Ahrim.“It’s all my fault. You were right, Han Yeoreum.”Taeha tries to put a halt to his feelings for Yeoreum…
Episode 11: Even within a day, I look outside the window a few times.. [sr]tumblr_nca0qoN7lX1sz568uo1_500.jpgWith Taeha’s heartfelt apology, Yeoreum’s feelings becomes complicated instead.Although Taeha pushes forward with his work and works hard to put aside his feelings for YeoreumHe sends a text message to Yeoreum who’s together with Hajin.“The one who liked the other party more is the one who comes out stronger. Because there is no lingering attachment.”Yeoreum and Hajin take a trip in a long whileAnd meets the staff members from Taeha’s company at their vacation spot…
Episode 12: The day the words “I love you” touched my heart….[sr]dl_pre_12.jpg
Yeoreum and Hajin set off early from Nami Island for Yeoreum’s workshop.The two of them spend a sweet moment together after leaving behind the unease from the previous night.Taeha bumps into Yeoreum when he brings back a drunk Sol.“We were supposed to hold on til the end even if we fought… Whether it’s me or Yeoreum, we both let our go of our hands..”Meanwhile, Hajin tries to properly propose to Yeoreum and tell her what he couldn’t say…
Preview | Video
Episode 01: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxEw-Yl-f4&list=UUHVsFjUcyCCm--p0HFzxWuQ | 
&list=UU5BMQOsAB8hKUyHu9KI6yig
Episode 02: 
             Episode 03: 

Episode 04: 

Episode 05: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtLVau9otw| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c13Vq0-zpA
Episode 06: 

Episode 07: 

Episode 08: 

Episode 09: 

Episode 10: 

Episode 11: 

Episode 12: Raw               

Pre-Episode Released StillsEpisode 01: [1] [2] [3]Episode 02: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 03: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 04: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 05: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 06: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 07: [1] [2] [3]Episode 08: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 09: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 10: [1] [2] [3]Episode 11: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Episode 12: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 13: [1] [2] [3]
Episode 14: [1] [2] [3]
Episode ScreenCaps
Episode 1: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25]Episode 2: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29]
credit media portals

Episode Video ClipsEpisode 1: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]Episode 2: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]Episode 3: 
[6] [7] [8] [9]
Episode 4: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
Episode 5: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
Episode 6: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
Episode 7: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
Episode 8: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
credit DramaKBS | Conpia

Episode RawEpisode 01Episode 02
Episode 03Episode 04Episode 05Episode 06
Episode 07Episode 08Episode 09Episode 10Episode 11
Episode Subbed
Episode 01: Dramafever | VikiEpisode 02: Dramafever | Viki
Episode 03: Dramafever | Viki
Episode 04: Dramafever | Viki
Episode 05: Dramafever | Viki
Episode 06: Dramafever | VikiEpisode 07: Dramafever | Viki
Episode 08: Dramafever | VikiEpisode 09: Dramafever | Viki
Episode 10: Dramafever | Viki
Episode Official Stills
 Episode 1: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]Episode 2[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13]
Episode 3[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]
Episode 4: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13]
Live RecapsEpisode 4: Nodame at Page  45

First Impressions & Thoughts
Couch KimchiHandramaJinSighting
Nekos Drama
LeeJin8Kdramafighting
WeeatLemonBlog Philic
Episode Recaps & DiscussionsEpisode 01: Dramabeans | Dramafeverkjtamuser | Mwave | Shinhwa Stuff | KDFashionEpisode 02: Dramabeans | Dramafeverkjtamuser | Mwave | Shinhwa Stuff KDFashion
Episode 03: Dramabeans | Dramafever | kjtamuser | Mwave | Shinhwa Stuff                   Episode 04: Dramabeans | Dramafever | kjtamuserMwave | Shinhwa Stuff                      Episode 05: Dramabeans | Dramafever | kjtamuser | Mwave                                           
Episode 06: Dramabeans | Dramafever | kjtamuser |  Mwave                                          
Episode 07: Dramabeans Dramafever | kjtamuser |  Mwave                                          
Episode 08: Dramabeans | Dramafever | kjtamuser |  Mwave                                          
Episode 09: Dramabeans | Dramafever | kjtamuser | Mwave | Shinhwa Stuff                    
Episode 10: Dramabeans | Dramafever | kjtamuser | Mwave | Shinhwa Stuff                    

Drama (over-all) Review

Behind the ScenesDispatched : GalleryQTV YT:

Ratingstumblr_nc6rc7NGsb1sz568uo3_r1_1280.png
Source: TNS Media Korea & AGB Nielson
Credit Wikipedia | KD.org

tumblr_na0ov76e7B1sz568uo10_r1_1280.jpg
Discovery of Romance 01
Sweet Sorrow – It's Nothing Special
별 일 아니에요https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOolPuqzm00
TranslationDownload 
Discovery of Romance 02
J RABBIT - Is it Love?사랑일까?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNE3hZxua0
TranslationDownload
Discovery of Romance 03
One More Chance - Please Come Back To Me시간을 거슬러 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOcoRunJNMY
Translation
Download

Discovery of Romance 04
Acoustic Collabo - It's strange with you
묘해, 너와https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXCGI3tuRS4Translation
Download

Discovery of Romance 05Elaine - Blue Bird파랑새https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lBi5CqQZDI
Translation
Download

Discovery of Romance 06Acoustic Collabo- I miss you so much너무 보고 싶어
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pz2565Ez6E
Translation
Download

Discovery of Romance 06Psy and Lena Park- What would have been너무 보고 싶어

Translation
Download

News & Updates TimelineDate News  and UpdatesApr 28 Jung Yumi Probable Casting   [Korean JoongAng Daily | Mwave | Dramabeans]May 15 Lee Jin Wook Probable casting [Mwave] No reunion for Jung and Lee [Korean Joong Ang Daily]May 20 Eric Mun Probable Casting [Dramabeans | Mwave]May 22 Jung Yumi Confirmation [Korea JoongAng Daily | KdramastarsMay 26 Eric Mun Confirmation [Korean JoongAng Daily | Mwave| Allkpop | Osen via Malpado] Reunion for Jung and Mun [Koala's Playground | Couch Kimchi]Jun 9 Sung Jun probable casting [Hancinema | Korean JoongAng Daily | Mwave | allkpop | Soompi | Dramabeans]Jun 10 Kim Hyeok & Sung ByungSeok Confirmed | KR [Newsen]        Script reading as update by Eric [Minwoo FB via Malpado] Sung Joon Casting [KDramastars]Jun 11 Heo Ji Ung probable casting |KR [Osen]Jun 13 Sung Jun Confirms [MWave| StarNNewsJun 24 Yoon JinYi confirms as 2nd lead [Dramabeans| Mwave | StarNNews | Hancinema ]Jun 26 Casting outline: Eric to Yoon Jin Yi [Newsen sans Malpado] Heo Jin Woong Probable Casting [Hancinema] First test shoot for drama [E&J Entertainment Twitter  via malpabo] Script Pic from First Test Shoot [ E&J Entertainment]Jun 29 First Pic of Love Triangle [shdwdw1121]Jun 30 Test Photo of Trio Jung Yumi, Sung Joon and Eric for ‘Discovery of Romance’ [Mwave | Shinhwa Stuff] Jung SooYoung confirmed as cast | KR [Star MT] Fan released pics of Filming Set (Yeorum and Taeha'as Home & Yeorum's work space)Jul 01 Yoon HyunMin and Kim SeulGgi casting [Naver] Additional Test Shoot Pics Tweet on first Script Reading of Eric with Script Aug 18 PREMIER | Episode 1

Table of ContentsPage Contents01 Drama Description | Character Introduction | Teasers Pics and Videos Episode Guide - Videos, Subbed Episodes, Pics, Ratings and OST Timeline and News Casting News: Jung Yumi, Lee Jin Wook and Eric Casting Confirmation: Jung Yumi and Eric02 Casting News: Sung Joon and Heo Ji Woong Casting Confirmation:  Kim Hyeok and Sung ByungSeok FB update: MinWoo update in KKT on Eric03 Casting Confirmation: Sung Joon, Yoon JinYi Pics of Filming Location July - October Drama Schedule Fan Art of Yumi and Eric in the drama04 Casting Confirmation: Yoon Jin Yi Casting Outline First Test Shoot Pic of Script and Trio Eric, Yumi and Joon Casting News: Heo Jin Woong Jung SooYoung confirmed as cast 05 More Pics of Filming Location: Homes of Kang Tae Ha & Han Yeorum's and HYR workshop

Jung Yu-mi mulling rom-com series

photo430268.jpgActress Jung Yu-mi, known as the queen of romantic comedy, is considering a return to the upcoming KBS rom-com series “Finding True Love” (working title).

Multiple media outlets reported that the 31-year-old has been considering taking the lead role in the drama. A few insiders noted that Jung has firm trust in screenwriter Jung Hyun-jung, who also wrote the popular tvN romantic comedy drama series “I Need Romance,” which enjoyed widespread success for its candid depiction of 30-something women living in the city. 

Dong Haeng, Jung’s agency, hesitated to confirm the actress’s plans to take part in the KBS drama. Yesterday, the company told local media that “Yu-mi is quite interested in the role, but it’s still hasty to decide anything at the moment.”

KBS plans to air the first episode in August.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer | Korean JoongAng Daily | April 28 2014

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Jung Yumi is Not Confirmed for ‘Discovery of Romance’Jung Yumi spoke out about her rumored participation in the new drama,Discovery of Romance

On April 28, Jung Yumi’s agency spoke with Newsen, saying, “The casting is not confirmed but in discussion.”
64687002.jpg
“Detailed discussions haven’t even been exchanged. We heard from writer Jung Hyun Jung that she was preparing Discovery of Romance due our close relationship with her. We decided we’ll talk about it when things are more organized,” said the rep. “It’s not right to say she’s confirmed in the cast when we haven’t even really talked about it.”

KBS’ Discovery of Romance is written by Jung Hyun Jung, who also wrote the I Need Romance series for tvN. The writer and Jung Yumi have a close relationship after Jung Yumi’s appearance in I Need Romance 2

Photo Credit: Newsen
credit Mwave EnewsWorld | April 28 2014

Jung Yumi courted for new KBS rom-com
by girlfriday | April 28, 2014 | Dramabeans.comJungYumi1.jpg

I do adore Jung Yumi (God of the Workplace, I Need Romance 2012), and I especially love her in romantic comedies, so this is great news for me. She’s being courted to headline a new drama called Discovery of Romance (or dating, if you want to be literal), a rom-com that’s planning to air in KBS’s summer Monday-Tuesday slot. After a spring chock full of thrillers, I guess we’re in for a summer of love in dramaland.
read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/jung-yumi-courted-for-new-kbs-rom-com/

No reunion for Lee Jin-wook, Jeong Yu-mi

photo436364.jpg
Actor Lee Jin-wook said yesterday that he couldn't join the upcoming KBS drama "Finding True Love" (working title), disappointing drama fans looking forward to his reuniting with actress Jeong Yu-mi. The pair co-starred in the 2012 tvN drama "I Need Romance 2012".
"Jin-uk has received a draft from the production team, but it was just a suggestion from screenwriter Jeong Hyeon-jeong. It was too difficult to arrange his schedule for the drama", Lee's agency, Will Entertainment, told local media.
"I Need Romance 2012" enjoyed wide success for its candid depiction of 30-something women living in the city. Lee and Jeong played a couple of 12 years with relationship issues. 
Lee's latest thriller, "The Target", will be shown during midnight screenings at the 67th Cannes International Film Festival.
By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer | Korean JoongAng Daily | May  15 2014

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jin Wook Received the Script for ′Discovery of RomanceLee Jin Wook′s agency said that the actor has received a script forDiscovery of Romance
65827002.jpg
On May 14, his agency told Newsen," It is true that we received the script for Discovery of Romance. Other than that, there′s nothing decided." 

"We′re leaving a lot of possiblities open for his next project and pondering on it. We′re currently in the stage where we′re looking at all the scripts that have come in," said the staff. 

Meanwhile, KBS′ new drama Discovery of Romance is a romantic comedy about a woman whose ex-boyfriend appears back into her life while she dates another man and comes to discover what true love is. 

It′s scheduled to broadcast in August. 

credit Mwave EnewsWorld | May 15 2014

Eric and Jung Yumi up for possible dramaland reunion
by girlfriday | May 20, 2014 | Dramaebeans.comEric_JungYumi1.jpg
Well, we’ve already got one pair of drama co-stars angsting together on the weekends, and another reuniting this summer. Why not make it a whole dramaland couples reunion tour? The offer is out to Eric (Myung-wol the Spy) to take the leading role opposite Jung Yumi (God of the Workplace) in her new romantic comedy drama Discovery of Romance. It’s hard to believe, but it’s already been seven years since they worked together on Que Sera Sera.

read fullhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/eric-and-jung-yumi-up-for-possible-dramaland-reunion/

Shinhwa′s Eric is Positively Looking into ′Discovery of Romance′

After three years of drama hiatus, Shinhwa′s Eric is considering a role in the new drama, Discovery of Romance

On May 20, Eric′s agency affiliate told Newsen, "We′ve received the script for KBS′ Discovery of Romance are positively looking into it." 

"It′s not confirmed yet though." 
66297002.jpg
If Eric does take the offer, it will be his first drama since 2011, when he appeared in KBS′ Spy Myung Wol

Meanwhile, Discovery of Romance is about a woman who learns about sincere love when an old boyfriend appears back into her life while she dates another man. 

The romantic comedy is set for an August broadcast. 

credit Mwave EnewsWorld | May 20 2014

Jung Yu-mi to star in new steamy dramaActress Jung Yu-mi of the tvN drama “I Need Romance 2” confirmed her appearance in a new KBS drama “Discovery of Love” (working title), according to local reports yesterday. 
The drama traces the love story of a girl who finally sets her eyes on a new love but gets involved in a love triangle when her ex-boyfriend re-appears pleading for forgiveness. 
Jung will play the female lead, who goes back and forth between the old and the new love. 
Jung’s appearance is creating lots of buzz from drama fans because “Discovery of Love” was written by Jung Hyun-jung, who has previously worked with actress Jung in “I Need Romance 2.” The drama had won the actress the title of “Rom-com Queen.”
The much-anticipated drama is set to hit TV screens in October.
By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer | Korea JoongAng Daily | May 22 2014

Jung Yu Mi Is Up For More RomanceBY Julie Jones | May 23, 2014 jung-yoo-mi.jpg?w=600

Actress Jung Yu Mi was not sure she wanted to appear in the romantic comedy "I Need Romance 2012" because it was not like anything she had done before. She turned it down at first but fortunately reconsidered.
"The reason I turned it down was because it was different from the pieces I appeared in and the ones I auditioned for. I was surprised that it came to me at all and needed time for the idea to soak in," said Jung.
But her appearance as the drama's romantically confused female lead led to viewers giving her the title of "Rom Com Queen.""I thought I'd be better off staying in films, even though I liked the script and wanted the role very much. But now I think it was stupid of me to even consider not going for it," she told The Chosun Ilbo.Now the actress is set to enjoy some more onscreen romance in a new drama by the writer of "I Need Romance 2012." The upcoming drama has the working title of "Finding True Love." And it has a similar plot in that the heroine is happily in love with a new man when her old boyfriend shows up and tries to win her back.
In "I Need Romance 2012," written by Jung Hyun Jung, she played a music composer involved with a new guy and still friendly with her ex. Lee Jin Wook played the ex-boyfriend in "Romance 2012" and Kim Ji Suk played the character's new love interest.Which stars will woo her in "Finding True Love?" As of today, the other members of the love triangle in "Finding True Love" had not yet been cast.
Although Jung Yoo Mi was hesitant to appear in a small screen comedy, she has tried very different roles in her acting career. She appeared in everything from indie films such as "The Room Nearby" and "Café Noir" to cult monster films such as "Chaw." She may be best liked for her romantic comedies, such as the film "My Dear Desperado" but she also does melodramas such as "Come Closer" and she appeared in Gong Yoo's film about childhood abuse, "The Crucible."
The actress was last seen on the small screen when she did a cameo in "Reply 1994" and when she played the role of Bong Soo Ah in "Dating Agency: Cyrano."
"Finding True Love" is on the drama schedule for August. Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="titleNews" style="font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Shinhwa’s Eric Confirmed for ‘Discovery of Romance’ with Jung YumiAfter resting for three years from acting, Shinhwa’s Eric is making a comeback, confirming his participating in the upcoming KBS dramaDiscovery of Romance.
44014926.jpg
On May 26, Eric was confirmed for his role in Discovery of Romance as the main character, Kang Tae Ha. He is the CEO of an interior design company with good looks, who has overflowing confidence when it comes to work and dating. Kang Tae Ha is a character that learns about true love after meeting an old girlfriend. 

Cast as the ex-girlfriend is Jung Yumi, who also confirmed her role on May 22. She will be playing Lee Room, a furniture designer with a drama writer mother. She and Eric previously worked together in MBC’sQue Sera Sera in 2007, reuniting the two actors after seven years. 

E&J Entertainment’s CEO, Lee Jong Hyun stated, “Eric will be greeting everyone on the small screen after about three years with Discovery of Romance. As it’s a drama appearance for the first in a long time, Eric is doing his best to transform into Kang Tae Ha. Please look forward to and show interest Eric, who will return as an actor with Discovery of Romance

Discovery of Romance is written by Jung Hyun Jung, who was the brain behind tvN’s hit drama series, I Need Romance 1, 2, and 3

Discovery of Romance, starring Eric and Jung Yu Mi will broadcast in August. 

Photo Credit: E&J Entertainment
Credit Mwave ENewsWorld | May 26 2014

Shinhwa's Eric establishes a new management label + to star in new drama 'Discovery of Romance'

Shinhwa's Eric has established a new label!

He founded E&J Entertainment with Lee Jong Hyun, his manager who's worked with him for the last 10 years. Lee Jong Hyun worked with Eric since his Good EMG days. Last year, they left Top Class Entertainment together and founded the new E&J Entertainment this year.

Eric's first project in his new label will be participating in KBS's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Discovery of Romance'. The drama is a romantic comedy about a woman who meets her ex and finds true love.

Eric will play Kang Tae Ha, the CEO of an interior design company who meets up with his old girlfriend. 

Shinhwa is also planning a comeback in the second half of the year.

credit jennywill@allkpop | May 26 2014

Eric reunites with Jung-Yumi in upcoming k-drama-with Discovery of Love after 3-year hiatus1_zps586f9c1a.jpg
read original HERE:credit Koalasplayground.com | May 26 2014

class="entry-title single-title" style="font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 50px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%;"ANOTHER OTP REUNION: ERIC AND JUNG YU MI ARE CONFIRMED FOR “DISCOVERY OF ROMANCE”feat39.jpg

At this rate, if Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin don’t reunite in a drama this year, I’m going to be majorly pissed off!
Shinhwa leader and lead actor Eric (Spy Myung Wol)  returns to dramas after three years in KBS’s upcoming drama Discovery of Romance (also known as Finding True Love). He’ll be playing Kang Tae Ha, the CEO of an interior design company who will most likely discover romance with his ex played by Jung Yumi (I Need Romance 2012) who is a furniture designer with a new boyfriend.
Discovery of Romance is written by Jung Hyun Jung of the I Need Romance series which is not surprising given that the woman in the middle of the love triangle will have to choose between an old love and a new one. One of the major complaints from I Need Romance fans was that the writer would make us fall in love with the second lead (usually the new love) then have the lead go back to her ex. She managed to break the curse in the final installment where almost no one was rooting for the second lead and everyone was glad that she ended up with the one who knew her first (who wasn’t her ex).
Jung Yumi and Eric previously worked together on the arguably controversial MBC drama Que Sera Sera in 2007. It started off as a romantic comedy with hot kisses then took an interesting turn. Something everyone could agree on was that there was nice sexual chemistry between the leads as exhibited in these scenes:

A writer who likes writing kisses + actors who don’t mind kissing each other = happy pervy viewers.
I want to say that this is following the recent trend of old loves reuniting (Cunning Single Lady,Emergency Couple) but I honestly think this writer just enjoys writing this scenario even if she dresses it up differently every time.
Who will play the second lead and will he be a scene stealer? The answer to these questions will determine if this drama will give us the knock-down, drag-out shipper war of 2014.
Discovery of Romance is scheduled to air after Trot Lovers in August.
Credit: mwave, MBCClassic via Couch-Kimchi

Eric Mun, Jung Yu-mi together again

photo439562.jpg
Singer and actor Eric Mun of veteran K-pop band Shinhwa and actress Jung Yu-mi, the top TV couple of 2007, will team up for an upcoming KBS rom-com drama.

After spending nearly a month deliberating on whether or not to take the role, Eric confirmed his plans to join the production team of the tentatively titled “Finding for Love,” led by screenwriter Jung Hyun-jung, who wrote the tvN drama series “I Need Romance.” 

Seven years ago, Eric and Jung Yu-mi showed chemistry in the MBC weekend drama “Que Sera, Sera,” so rumors of their rendezvous have gained attention from drama fans over the past month.

Eric, who will be returning to TV after the 2011 drama “Spy Myung-wol,” will act as Jung’s character’s ex-boyfriend, who struggles to win her back after leaving her years ago.

“Eric has started analyzing his character to show his best in the drama,” said an official of Eric’s agency, E&J Entertainment, in a press release yesterday.

“Finding for Love” is slated to be aired in August. 

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer | Korea JoongAng Daily | May 26 2014

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.4em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Eric confirmed for “Discovery of Romance” Reunites with Jung Yu Mi in 7 years

Shinhwa’s Eric is confirmed for playing Kang Tae Ha which is a main character in upcoming KBS2 drama “Discovery of Romance”. It’s been three years after he acted in KBS2 drama Spy Myung Wol in 2011.

“Discovery of Romance” written by Jung Hyun Jung, writer of tvN drama I Need Romance, portrays a story about a woman who is having conflict between new love and old love.

Kang Tae Ha, the role that will be played by Eric, is the CEO of interior design Company with a perfect appearance. He is always confident on his work, love and everything. He will find the true love after meet with his old girl friend.

Jung Yu mi was cast as a role of old girl friend. Since their reunion has been seven years after they worked together on MBC drama “Que Sera Sera” in 2007, it arouse fan’s expectation.

CEO of E&J Entertainment which is Eric’s agency, Lee Jong Hyun said, “Eric will be greeting everyone with “Discovery of Romance” in three years through television drama. As it’s been long time since he had participated in drama, Eric is doing his best to show his role perfectly. Please give interest and look forward to Eric, who will return as an actor with Discovery of Romance.”

“Discovery of Romance” will be aired on July.

Reporter, Choi Jin-sil   true@tenasia.co.kr
Translater, Younggeol Seok
May 26 2014

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.> 

• 2 weeks later...

DISCOVERY OF ROMANCE

DRAMA PROFILE

Title: Discovery of Romance / 연애의 발견

Screen Writer: Jung Hyun-Jung

Premiere: August 18, 2014 (tentative)

Broadcast Time: Monday & Tuesday 9:55PM

Number of Episodes: TBA

PLOT

'Discovery of Romance’ is a romantic comedy about a woman who encounters an ex-boyfriend while being in a relationship and sets off on a search for true love. ‘Discovery of Romance’ will follow ‘Trot Lovers’ and is scheduled to premiere in August. [1]

CAST

Eric Mun - Kang Tae Ha

eric.jpg

CEO of an interior design firm, who is brimming with confidence in both work and love. Intelligent with a strong competitive streak who doesn’t fail to get what he wants, but he is extremely romantic when it comes to love. After meeting his ex-girlfriend (Lee Room), he starts to learn about what true love is. [2]

Jung Yumi - Lee Reum

jung-yoo-mi.jpg
A furniture designer who lives with a drama writer mother. She sets her eyes on a new love (Nam Ha Jin) but gets involved in a love triangle when her ex-boyfriend (Kang Tae Ha) re-appears. [3]

Sung Joon - Nam Ha Jin

I_Need_Romance_3-SJ.jpg

A plastic surgeon. He will be involved in a love triangle with Kang Tae Ha and Lee Reum [4]

Kim Hee Ok - Lee Reum's mother [5]

12.jpg

Heo Jiyung - who grew up in the same neighborhood with Lee Reum

Guest ericmania

^_^ Thank you for making thread for this drama. Can't wait Eric and Sung Joon in  drama.
Kant Tae Ha fighting !!!!!

excited!  sung joon and jung yoomi! XD pretty sure i will be rooting for sung joon and jung yoomi even though they probably wont end up together ><  
anyway, came across this article kim hye ok will be lee reum's mother and sung byung sook will be sung joon's mother 
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014061011553122960&type=1&outlink=1

Archived