2007–present
    • Labels
      Core Content Media
    • Group
      T-Ara , T-Ara N4
  • Awards
      APM Model Contest Silver Award
      Smart Model Contest Daesung Award
      SBS Entertainment Award - Best Teamwork (Heroes)
      MBC Weekly Idol - Best-Looking Idol in Real Life
      MBC Weekly Idol - Top Search Female Idol
      MBC Weekly Idol - Best-Looking Idol
  • Discography
    2014 : Never Ever (1 Min 1 Sec) EP
  • Music Video
    Never Ever (1 Min 1 Sec)

Never Ever (1 Min 1 Sec) Original Version.

• Appearance
    • Movies
BoiVzc3IEAAl7q6.png
    •  Drama
 BoiWaH6IIAAt8WI.png
    •  Variety Show
BoiXUR_IEAAy0UC.pngBoiXr2HIcAA91HS.png

Credit :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Ji-yeon
Tom n Tom Coffee

“I am not looking for solo success, I just want to show that T-ara has not fallen.” - Jiyeon -

Solo Activities

MUSIC SHOW

22.05.2014 Mnet M-Countdown

24.05.2014 MBC Music Core

25.05.2014 SBS Inkigayo

27.05.2014 SBS MTV The Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ATdRXsDA_Y
28.05.2014 MBC Show Champion

29.05.2014 Mnet M-Countdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31GkqjMKfg
30.05.2014 Arirang Simply KPOP

31.05.2014 MBC Music Core

01.06.2014 SBS Inkigayo

03.06.2014 SBS MTV The Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOHo-a7Lu8
04.06.2014 MBC Show Champion

05.06.2014 Mnet M-Countdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVIy9iL_9Q

Credit : Mnet, MBC, SBS, Arirang

[14.05.16] Jiyeon spotted grabbing a meal at Burger King with her friends

201405161100777093_5375718d17984.jpg

On the night of the 15th, Jiyeon was spotted enjoying a quick meal at a Burger King location with three of her friends! And on the morning of the 16th, images were published via an online community with pictures of Jiyeon at that Burger King and where she is seen with her friends, looking at posters of herself upon the wall.

Jiyeon’s posters are displayed upon the wall because last month T-ara’s agency entered into a deal with the fast food restaurant chain Burger King in addition to the major coffee shop chain TOMNTOMS to display pictures of Jiyeon’s fast approaching solo debut in various locations across Korea.

Being displayed all across Burger King and TOMNTOMS is a great opportunity for Jiyeon since both of those places are incredibly popular, with tons of locations, and are so often visited by a large variety of different people.

And what other female solo artist has the honor of saying she is in hundreds of Burger King’s across Korea? I think it’s just Jiyeon – now known as the Queen of Burger King!

Source : OSEN

Credit : tiaradiadem.com

[14.05.20] Jiyeon, “I am not looking to compete with G.NA and Hyosung; I want to prove T-ara has not given up”

a9230fc271adb982da906297659c7282.jpg

On the 19th, Jiyeon held a press conference in Gangnamgu at Core Contents Media ahead of the release of her first solo mini-album. At the conference, she revealed her feelings of satisfaction and burden of being the first T-ara member to promote as a solo artist.

“Because I’m the maknae, do I have to be the first [to have a solo debut]?” Jiyeon joked at the beginning of the press conference. Regarding her upcoming solo debut, Jiyeon said that, “The first time I was offered a solo debut I could was hesitant. I worried a lot about having to do everything by myself and it was a burden to me so much that I trembled and couldn’t sleep at night. ”

“I’ve practiced a lot and I’m getting a lot of support now from fans,” Jiyeon said. “I also received support from the T-ara unnies and Duble Sidekick sunbaes.” She continued with, “It wouldn’t be true to say I don’t still feel burdened, but I think it’s a good image for me to overcome the challenges I’m faced with.”

It’s also very troublesome for Jiyeon to have to stand alone when in the past, she was used to standing on stage along side five unnies. But Jiyeon won’t be staying true to T-ara’s colors. “I have a lot greed. We have prepared a different style of song and choreography. I want to show charms that are unique to me,” she said. 

Jiyeon’s title song “1MIN1SEC” was composed by the team Duble Sidekick and shows off a unique charm of poetic lyrics and melody in a mid-tempo beat. The lyrics are in the view of an honest woman who cannot ever give up on the man she loves. 

The concept of “1MIN1SEC” is sexy. Jiyeon said that, “It was not my idea to have a sexy concept. I wanted to have an androygnous concept, with some feminine and masculine aspects.” But when she was asked what sexy meant to her, Jiyeon replied, “I never thought of myself as sexy, but now when I go up on stage, I feel like my gaze is slowly changing. I am becoming more confident.”

50243f54f8c2767afd84315b97a68500.jpg

At the same time as Jiyeon, G.NA and Jeon Hyosung have came back as solo artists. Inevitably, they all have been compared because of their songs all being composed by Duble Sidekick but because they also all have sexy concepts.

Jiyeon said, “I worried in the beginning about this, but after watching their songs and music videos, I realized we all have different concepts. So I think that we can all have a win-win situation.”

She continued, “In reality, I’m not close with many celebrities, but I hope I can use this opportunity to be closer with them. I am competitive, but not right now.”

When she was asked how she would stand out, she said, “I actually don’t have any weapon. I would only say I’m trying to do my best.” She also stated, “Honestly, I just want to show that T-ara has not given up.”

In conclusion, Jiyeon revealed her future expectations: “This is not the last time I will make a solo album,” she said, “I hope to take on the challenge again.”

Jiyeon’s “Never Ever” mini-album will be released at noon today (May 2oth) and her first stage performance will be on the May 22nd episode of M!Countdown. Make sure you have purchased her album via YesAsia if you haven’t already!

Source: Newsen / BNT News
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

[14.05.23] Jiyeon to modify her “1MIN 1SEC” pelvis dance choreography

3454353245252523.jpg

Jiyeon will edit her sexy pelvis dance move in her “1MIN 1 SEC” choreography.

Jiyeon’s agency Core Contents Media said to OSEN on the 23rd, “In the upcoming performances on music programs, Jiyeon will perform a modified version of her choreography without the sexy pelvic dance move after requests from the public.” On the 22nd, Jiyeon began doing dance practice for a new dance move to replace it.

“1MIN 1SEC” focuses heavily on choreography with a “bat dance” move where she raises her jacket, mirrored dance moves, and a sexy pelvic dance move against a wall.

The edited “1MIN 1SEC” choreography will be changed beginning with MBC’s “Music Core” and SBS’ “Inkigayo”.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr...cle/G1109858466

[14.05.27] Jiyeon to reveal original version of “1MIN 1SEC” music video

23485375923.png

Jiyeon will unveil the original version of her solo music video "1MIN 1SEC" tonight at midnight (28th). The original version of the "1MIN 1SEC" music video will show off the pelvic dance and bat-dance and show a stronger side of Jiyeon than the previously released music video.

The newly released music video will be 30% longer than the one currently published and will have an additional 2minutes of special footage added on. The new music video will be a surprise for fans because the images from the video have not been revealed yet.

Jiyeon's "1MIN 1SEC" music video has collected a lot of attention, especially overseas in China where it was ranked first on the K-pop music videos chart.

Source: http://www.starnnews....html?no=301490

[14.05.30] T-ara’s Ji Yeon Selected as New MC of SBS’s Music Program

T-ara’s Ji Yeon will be hosting a music program for the second time.

Ji Yeon will begin hosting SBS MTV’s The Show: All About K-Pop beginning on June 3.

The Show: All About K-Pop is a music program airing every Tuesday featuring different sides of K-pop stars as not only singers but also as multi-tainers.

67253002.jpg

Ji Yeon said, “I was given another chance to host a music program, following Music Core. I’m still nervous but I will do my best to work hard.”

Photo credit: Newsen

Source : MWave

Guest pooh77

Page one!!! Yihaaaa :))
I love Ji Yeon soooo much :xStill collecting her pc until now, why it didn't complete yet :((
Btw, where do you live @SuhardimanS ?

Guest ErindaD

Thanks alot for make jiyeon thread :))

Wait....... jiyeon will be MC for a music program. Ok that's good. But ireally wanna see Jiyeon comeback in a drama or movie :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[shoutout] T-ara's Jiyeon Gives a Short and Sweet Shoutout for Soompiers!

Jiyeon is the first member from girl group T-ara to make her solo debut later last month with title track "Never Ever" off of mini album with the same name.

Although she was met with a few setbacks, having to postpone her solo debut and change her choreography, she is still warmly received by the public. She's currently placed ninth on Soompi's weekly Singles Music Chart. 

Jiyeon is thankful for the support and wanted to thank Soompiers with a short and sweet shoutout!

• 2 months later...
Guest pisceanreve

Is there a thread to talk about Jiyeon more objectively? I have some thoughts on her, more objective observations than anything, but I don't want people who love her to get offended lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wandyzz_26_emy_7d4d

Please enter the link and vote to help me win a cd of T-ARA, sorry for my english  https://www.socialtools.me/apps.php?id=163329&app_data=eyJzZWN0aW9uIjoiZ2FsZXJpYSIsInVzZXJfaWQiOjMzMjcyOTJ9

• 2 months later...

Archived