Written by: Han Ji Hoon
Directed by: Park Young Soo
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: July 14, 2014
Air time: Mondays & Tuesdays @ 21.55 / 9:55PM KST
Preceded by: Doctor Stranger
Official Website: SBS Temptation
Streaming with English subs: Viki  |  DramaFever
(Viki is available for various regions, but not America region and DramaFever is for America Region)
Teasers:

| Version 2 |

PLOT
A married man who “surrenders” his body to another woman to help him paying off his billions won debt.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS & CAST

vOoo7hQ.png
HPDmbyv.gif
Character Descriptions graphics were taken out with permission from The Garden of Eden
Team per SignsofSerendipity @ Viki Temptation.

ARTICLES / NEWS (to be updated)

VIDEOS

Posters photo shoot of the cast & interview

PICTURES
Press Conference can be found on pages 15-18

OST / Original Sound Track (added on 8/25/14)
sD3Loom.jpg
Temptation OST English Lyrics Translations & Temptation OST Songs List
View all covers of the parts of OST

ZqXC6t9.jpg
Temptation OST Parts 1-6 with English Lyrics Translations
Temptation OST Part 7 with no translation

Temptation Thread Rules: Read and Follow
Soompi Forum Rules & K-drama & Movies Sub Forum Rules 
Do not post any requests for subs.
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.
Do not quote images or videos.

Do not post unrelated gifs or pictures to this drama thread.
Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

(
Most of the house rules credit to moderators.)
Thank you and let's have fun! <3

Bayu Pratama started this thread on May 23, 2014 and transferred this post to me, sunshine4ever, on August 13, 2014. I will be updating this post starting August 13, 2014.  If you see any errors in the linkage to news, pictures, videos, or if you have problems loading this post due to heavy images, please kindly private message @sunshine4ever to fix. Thank you! This post is under major construction from now and will be until the drama ends. Please feel free to check it out to see if there are any updates. 

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN THIS THREAD. <3

Last updated: August 25, 2014

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwon Sang Woo cast in Temptation, Lee Mi Yeon and Yoon Eun Hye are reviewing the offer

Kwon Sang Woo (Medical Top Team, Yawang, Daemul, Stairway to Heaven) is confirmed for the upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama Temptation.

According to her agency, Lee Mi Yeon has received the drama’s synopsis. It’s reported that Yoon Eun Hye is also in talk to join this melodrama. None of the two actresses have made their final decision, so fingers crossed one or both of them will join Mr Tears in Temptation.

KDrama Temptation KwonSangWoo YoonEunHye LeeMiYeon bc2 Kwon Sang Woo cast in Temptation, Lee Mi Yeon and Yoon Eun Hye are reviewing the offer

This drama is written by Dr Jin & Road No 1 scriptwriter Han Ji Hoon and directed by Oh! My Lady and Family Honor PD Park Young Soo. It’s a drama about a married man who “surrenders” his body to another woman to help him paying off his billions won debt.

The casting should be finalized soon, it’s expected the filming will begin next month. Temptation premieres in July 2014, it follows Doctor Stranger.

cr: isplus & Newsen

• 3 weeks later...

CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin Cast in “Temptation”, Lee Jung Jin Still Considering

meanwhile, actor lee jung jin has been offered and still considering the rival role of kwon sang woo’s character. Cnblue‘s member lee jung shin has been.

CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin Cast in “Temptation”, Lee Jung Jin Still Considering

CNBLUE‘s member Lee Jung Shin has been confirmed for the upcoming SBS drama “Temptation” (working title).

Lee Jung Shin has been cast as the younger brother of Hong Joo, the wife of the male protagonist Cha Suk Hoon (Kwon Sang Woo). This is his return to the small screen after a year of focusing on his music projects. Lee Jung Shin’s last drama was the historical drama “The Blade and Petal” in 2013. 

Meanwhile, actor Lee Jung Jin has been offered and still considering the rival role of Kwon Sang Woo’s character.

“Temptation” is a melodrama about a married man (Kwon Sang Woo) who ends up selling himself to a rich heiress (Choi Ji Woo) to pay off his debts.

“Temptation” will follow the current SBS drama “Doctor Stranger” and will begin airing in July.

Source: www.soompi.com

Lee Jung-jin courted for Temptationby awcoconutsleejungjin_85.jpg

Eek, be still my heart. Two of my longtime crushes appearing together on the small screen? I don’t know about you all but my crushes have vintages, and age like fine wine — I may not have as much time to obsess over them these days, what with life happening and newer faces making names for themselves, but they’re still firmly entrenched in my collection and are a source of comfort — when I’m in despair about the up-and-coming hotties in their late teens/early twenties, I know I can always go back and admire the 5+ year vintages.

That’s why I’m happy to hear that Lee Jung-jin (vintage 2007, after Bottom of the 9th with 2 Outs) might take on the role opposite Kwon Sang-woo (vintage 2003, after My Tutor Friend) in the upcoming SBS drama Temptation, although I’m less excited about the melodramatic content. We’ve already heard about the plot, which reunites Kwon Sang-woo with Choi Ji-woo (Stairway to Heaven) in Indecent Proposal-like circumstances; now we’re finally getting a tidbit on the second male lead.

Full article: Dramabeans

Choi Ji Woo Verified For "Temptation"
choi-ji-woo-verified-for-temptation.jpg?

Actress Choi Ji Woo confirmed her appearance in the new SBS Monday/Tuesday drama, and will collaborate with Kwon Sang Woo for the first time in eleven years.
On June 9th, Choi Ji Woo said through her entertainment company YG Entertainment, "I had faith in the director and the writer and decided to appear in the drama.  Please have high expectations."
"Temptation" is about a man who is pushed to the cliff of his life.  He then receives an offer that is too good to be true and makes a decision that he cannot turn back on.  He keeps living in various relationships and tries to find the meaning of love.  This is a mellodrama with four women and men in unexpected romances.  In the drama, Choi Ji Woo plays the role of a 'strong woman' that has received training form her father from a young age to be an heiress.  Like a proper workaholic, she marries her work and has no Interest whatsoever in getting married.
However, on a business trip in Hong Kong, she runs into the Kwon Sang Woo couple who is married and makes a dramatic suggestion to them.  She never believed in love but her life undergoes changes in what's to be a dramatic change in acting.
This will be the first time that Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo will collaborate after the SBS drama "Stairway to Heaven"
Choi Ji Woo said, "I believed in the actor and decided to be in this drama.  Please have high expectations."  "Temptation" will be broadcast after "Dr. Stranger" starting in July.
kdramastars

class="contitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Choi Ji-woo gives in to Temptation
ChoiJiWoo_KwonSangWoo1.jpg
class="contitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="contitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"We’ve got another dramaland reunion headed our way: Choi Ji-woo (Suspicious Housekeeper) has confirmed that she’ll be starring opposite Kwon Sang-woo (Medical Top Team) in his new melodrama Temptation this summer. The co-stars will be reuniting eleven years after their classic melodrama Stairway to Heaven, barely edged out for oldest reunion of 2014 by Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara in Fated to Love You. Now that there are so friggin’ many of them, I suppose we could start judging the re-couplings by all sorts of parameters, like Best Improvement in Chemistry. class="contitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="contitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The new SBS Monday-Tuesday melo stars Kwon Sang-woo as a man stretched to his limit in debt, who accepts an enticing offer by a wealthy woman. She clears his debt in exchange for some sort of mystery arrangement wherein he entrusts his body in her care (seriously, you should just tell me what the deal is because the vagueness is just making my mind go to places that aren’t suitable for television). Whether boy toy, butler, or beard, he’s married (and potentially to Yoon Eun-hye at that), which is why he gets stuck angsting between two women and trying to figure out what true love is. class="contitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="contitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Full article: Dramabeans class="contitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 25px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-all; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CN Blue′s Lee Jung Shin Confirmed for ′Temptation′ with Kwon Sang Woo
CN Blue′s Lee Jung Shin has fallen into Temptation

Lee Jung Shin has recently been confirmed for the upcoming new SBS drama Temptation (tentative). 

Returning to the smallscreen after about 10 months, Lee Jung Shin has been cast as the character, Na Hong Kyu, who is the brother-in-law of Cha Seok Hoon, who will be played by Kwon Sang Woo.

68321002.jpg

Na Hong Kyun is a tall man with a warm image, but lives unemployed with no career. He decides to do a part-time job with his friends, when he finds out his sister′s big secret.

Lee Jung Shin debuted as an actor in KBS′ My Daughter Seo Young, who finds out about his birth secret. He also appeared in KBS′ Blade and Petals as a a Koguryo warrior. 

Temptation is a melodrama about a series of events that occur after a man is forced to take an offer he cannot refuse. It will air in July following Doctor Stranger

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment
Mwave

Guest yoonsera19

Arrrgghh,, I'm really waiting for this drama, I hope yoon eun hye not cancel his offer to play in this series, I'm curious about this couple "Kwon Sang Woo and Yoon Eun Hye"

Guest adikkeluangman

Awesome news. Stairway to Heaven is my first kdrama so all actors in the drama got some spot in my heart. So when the OTP got back together. I'm happy nevertheless although they're not my OTP. I shipped CJW-Shin Hyun Joon so bad back then. 
Jungshin is ok. I saw his acting in drama My Daughter Seo Young and of course hopefully that Lee Jung Jin will confirm his casting in this drama. We need him to grace our TV once again. Some may argue that LJJ is first lead material but I doesn't mind if his storyline is good. 
All the best for Yoon Eun Hye that reject this drama offer. Maybe she is not like to be shadow by Choi Ji Woo in this drama.
I hope that Kim Bum Soo will sing the main song OST for this drama. Let's have another Bogoshipda moment. Last but not least, can we have Shin Hyun Joon make cameo in this drama. 

Guest yoonsera19

I heard YEH rejected the offer because it only wants to play the drama at the end of the year, because he refused to play"Temptation". Nevertheless, I still hope for the success of this drama. I wanted to hear a confirmation of the actress who replaced YEH, hopefully better :D

CNBlue’s Lee Jungshin confirmed to appear on new drama ‘Temptation’

Sbs’s new drama ‘temptation’ is a story of a man who is on the edge of falling apart, and he finds an attractive proposition that he can’t refuse, and chooses.

CNBlue’s Lee Jungshin confirmed to appear on new drama ‘Temptation’

CNBlue’s Lee Jungshin has been confirmed that he will appear in SBS’s new drama ‘Temptation’ after the end of ‘Doctor Stranger’.

On June 13th, Jungshin’s agency FNC Entertainment revealed that he will take role of the younger brother of the main character’s wife. He will act as a younger brother Na Hongkyu in the drama.

In the drama, Na Hongku is handsome and tall, but he is unemployed and has no job. One day, he follows his friend to work as an errand worker, and he finds out the secret of his sister, Na Hongju.

Last year, Jungshin played an important role in KBS2’s one of the most popular dramas ‘My Daughter Seoyoung’. He impressed many viewers with his delicate emotions, sensational feelings, and his smooth acting skills. After his new experience, he had another opportunity to continue acting in KBS2’s drama ‘Knife and Flower’ and broadened his role as a historical figure.

SBS’s new drama ‘Temptation’ is a story of a man who is on the edge of falling apart, and he finds an attractive proposition that he can’t refuse, and chooses a wrong decision. It is a melodrama of finding true love in unpredictable relationship of four men and women.

The other casts who had been confirmed to appear in ‘Temptation’ are Kwon Sangwoo and Choi Jiwoo so far. The drama will start after ‘Doctor Stranger’ in July.

Source: SBS

Archived