[Official] Eun-Uh/Seungara Couple Thread [Lee Seung Gi & Go Ara] [You're All Surrounded]

LEE SEUNG GI & GO ARA COUPLE THREAD

SPREAD THE LOVE!

Both of them are now starring in You're All Surrounded. 

PS: WE NEED A NAME FOR THEM.
2.jpg

Biography

Name: 이승기 / Lee Seung Ki (Lee Seung Gi)Profession: Singer, actor, MCBirthdate: 1987-Jan-13 (age 27)Birthplace: KoreaHeight: 182cmWeight: 70kgTalent Agency: Hook EntertainmentStar sign: Capricorn

2014022619402312199-540x720.jpg

Biography

Name: 고아라 / Go Ah RaProfession: Model and actressBirthdate: 1990-Feb-11 (age 24)Birthplace: Jinju, South Gyeongsang, South KoreaHeight: 170cmWeight: 45kgTalent Agency: SM EntertainmentStar sign: Aquarius

THREADS

Lee Seung Gi

Go AraYou're All Surrounded

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oay11

@unhskik4ever that's what i noticed haha , don't worry others Will be posting alot in the near future ! PS: i too , ship SS with DG so much , they are the cutest thing ever :P

@oay11 I'll be looking forward to that. :) It's always nice to see the increase in fans in time. HEHE. *nods heads furiously* Yes, they look cute and I have to admit that LSG and GA have chemistry on-screen eventhough there aren't any romantic scenes yet. You know what I mean.. LOL.

Guest oay11

@unhskikr4ever Lol i Know what you mean , i noticed that as well . Let's just not get heart attacks when the real romance gets started :P

I absolutely loved the chest kiss, and there's so much chemistry (romantic and sexual) between DG and SS, so I was definitely loving that. Seems like in the preview for tomorrow's ep, he'll be rushing to save her from something, so he's definitely falling for her. 

Archived