Looking to start kpop dance group in New York City/New Jersey area

Guest kyungsoosarmpithair

Hello :D So, I've been wanting to form a kpop dance group for a while now and I figured its the perfect time since summer's about to start! This will be for an all kpop youtube cover channel.What I'm looking for:

• Anyone between the ages of 14 - 23 is preferred but not required
  • You must live in New York City but if you live outside and dont have a problem with traveling into the city thats okay too, i just dont want to burden anyone by making them travel a long way
  • Even though this is for fun, you must be somewhat committed. Of course school/work always comes first but try your best to attend most meetups :)
  • If you are under 18 you will need a parent's permission
  • I am looking for 5-11 people
If you're interested you can reply to do post or email me (ye.ballinas@gmail.com) and I'll send you an application form and more info. You don't have to have be the best dancer b/c you will most likely learn after a while so don't let that discourage you :) Anything goes in this group meaning we will be covering many groups from exo to infinite to b1a4 and snsd, its all about the challenge! *the name of the group and first cover will be decided and voted on only after I have chosen all the members.* Thats all folks :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey srry for the late reply. Yes i will be starting it during the summer but it will probably continue for the rest of the year :)

Archived