[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Ki Tae Young Cast as Lead Actor for Drama ‘Make a Wish’
Ki Tae Young will be returning to the small screen through Make a Wish.

Ki Tae Young will be taking on the role of ‘Kang Jin Hee’ in MBC’s daily drama Make a Wish, which is to air following Shining Romance.

65154002.jpg

Make a Wish is about a stepmother and daughter, who face the biggest challenge in their lives and overcome the difficulties with their special relationship. 

‘Kang Jin Hee’ will be helping out ‘Han So Won,’ who tries to solve the mystery behind her husband’s unfair death.

An affiliate of JStars Entertainment, Ki Tae Young’s agency, stated, “Thankfully, many projects have sent love calls and we chose carefully as he will be returning to the small screens in a long time. They are still in the planning stages now but once the filming starts, he will only be focusing on this project.”

Ki Tae Young also said, “A man will be able to overcome his pain by meeting a woman. I felt charms from ‘Kang Jin Hee,’ who is like ‘daddy long legs’ in that the only thing he can do for the woman he loves is to be at her side. I ask for your interest and love.”

Photo credit: JStars Entertainment

credit: http://mnetamerica.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65154/kitaeyoung-to-make-return-to-small-screens-with-make-a-wish

Ki Tae Young to star in upcoming MBC daily drama 'Tell Me Your Wish'

ki-tae-young_1399439330_af_org.jpg

Ki Tae Young is set to star in the upcoming MBC daily drama 'Tell Me Your Wish'!

His agency Jstars Entertainment stated on May 7, "Ki Tae Young has been cast for the male lead role of Kang Jin Hee in 'Tell Me Your Wish'."

Ki Tae Young shared, "A man who carries emotional scars from his past meets a woman who helps him to cope with his wounds. I felt the charms of Kang Jin Hee's daddy-long-legs love for the woman who he can't help but to watch over. I ask for the viewers' love and support."

'Tell Me Your Wish' portrays the story of a mother and her stepdaughter, who faces a misfortune, and how they overcome it. Ki Tae Young will play the role of Kang Jin Hee who helps the female lead character Han So Won to find out the truth behind her husband's untimely death.

'Tell Me Your Wish' will follow 'Shining Romance' this June!

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/ki-tae-young-to-star-in-upcoming-mbc-daily-drama-tell-me-your-wish

I am bothered that Jo Min-Ki is not listed on AsianWiki  (I know he is listed on Drama-Wiki)... and we do not see him in the script reading photos either... is he really in?  Does it make sense they will not show a bigger photo of him too in the script reading? 

Thank you @Lhay for the photos....

Guest adikkeluangman

Why the drama production released the first script reading session like this. Where is the group pictures or at least the main cast group picture? I spot Yeon Jun Suk sitting beside the lady in purple outfit.

Guest adikkeluangman

Any update about the characters name and description. Looks like Yeon Jun Suk will be adult in this drama. Why can't you be teenager or anything like that. And it will be long daily drama. 
I like Oh Ji Eun in her last drama that I seen. Cheo Yong... Wait... isn't that Kim Mi Kyung ahjumma in few dramas at this moment and upcoming. She in KBS Golden Cross, upcoming SBS It's Alright, It's Love and MBC is this drama. Hope she will do her best. 

Hi all,

Viki has a tentative page for it.

Would you please click on Favorite on it. We need way more than 270 for them to consider it.

http://www.viki.com/tv/23688c-make-a-wish

Also please fill in a title request form for Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

I also wrote on MBC America FB wall, asking if they would consider either putting it on Hulu or You Tube or their own website vod with English subs. You can find my comment on FB and "like" it, and/or add your comments.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MBC-America/116358158406961

I hope someone does sub it.

Archived