[Movie 2014] Mad Sad Bad 신촌좀비만화

ecs707a

MAD SAD BAD - A 3D three-part omnibus film

P3cjcKIl.jpg

Title: Mad Sad Bad
Revised romanization: Shinchozombimanhwa
Hangul: 신촌좀비만화
Directors: Ryoo Seung-wan (segment "Ghost"), Han Ji-seung (segment "I Saw You"), Kim Tae-yong (segment "Picnic")
Release date: May 1, 2014 (premiere at Jeonju International Film Festival), May 15, 2014 (Korean wide release)
Runtime: 120 minutes
Language: Korean
Production: KAFA
Distribution: CJ Entertainment
Official Site: www.facebook.com/madsadbad3d

Plot
Overview
Directors Ryoo Seung-wan ("The Berlin File"), Han Ji-seung ("Alone in Love"), Kim Tae-yong ("Late Autumn") collaborate to make a 3D omnibus film. Tragedies and fantasies unfold in the city, the woods, and the future. The 3D technique is used in scenes where the characters have fantasies to get over suffering in reality. This movie attempts to highlight the possibilities and realities of 3D film in Korea. It's the new vision of KAFA's project, KAFA+.

Ghost
ghost_thumb.jpg
Seung-ho (David Lee), who is a high school student and lives with his father, doesn't adapt himself to reality and is interested only in a girl named Yeo Woo-bi (Son Soo-hyun) who he met on SNS. One day she sends him a desperate message. Believing her words, he starts to gather his online friends to help her. This is a tragic portrait of realities based on a true story of the murder of a college student in Sinchon.

I Saw You
i_saw_you_thumb.jpg
In the future, zombies receive treatment, allowing them to live and work together with humans. However, a side effect of the medication is memory loss. Yeo-wool (Park Ki-woong) supervises the cured zombies and despises them, but former zombie Shi-wa (Nam Gyu-ri) follows him around even though he mistreats her. One day, Shi-wa collapses from overwork and Yeo-wool goes to see her. Yeo-wool and Shi-wa come face to face and Shi-wa remembers something she had forgotten. Han Ji-seung's 'I Saw You' is a zombie romance that mixes musical and horror genres with his own sensibility.

Picnic
picnic_thumb.jpg
Soo-min (Kim Soo-an) is a first grader who lives with her mother (Park Mi-Hyun) and autistic brother in a small village by the sea.  Her only enjoyment is reading comic books under the covers, but one day, her brother ruins her favorite comic book. She decides to take her brother on a picnic, and leaves him behind. She searches for him and beautiful fantasies answer her desperate calls for him.

Cast
Ghost

David Lee as Seung-ho

ghost_cast_1_200.jpg

Son Soo-hyun as Yeo Woo-bi

ghost_cast_2_200.jpg

Park Jung-min as Bizen

ghost_cast_3_200.jpg

Kwak Do-won as teacher

I Saw You

Park Ki-woong as Yeo-wool

i_saw_you_cast_2_200.jpg

Nam Gyu-ri as Shi-wa

i_saw_you_cast_1_200.jpg

Picnic

Kim Soo-an as Soo-min

picnic_cast_1_200.jpg

Park Mi-hyun as Soo-min's mother
Yu Ji-seong as Soo-min's brother

Trailer

Links
MAD SAD BAD page on Jeonju International Film Festival site
Hancinema
Asianwiki
Daum
Naver
(all information and photo credits to above sources and official site)

Casting news:

Park Ki-woong cast as zombie in omnibus film
by girlfriday | November 24, 2013
Well you can never fault Park Ki-woong (Covertly, Grandly) for playing it safe. I love that he always picks something new and different to play, and more importantly does it all with gusto. This time he’s taking on his first zombie role in a 3-D omnibus film directed in three parts by Han Ji-seung (Papa), Ryu Seung-wan (The Berlin File), and Kim Tae-yong (Late Autumn). I’m not the biggest fan of 3-D, but I can see 3-D horror being its own special breed of fun (or heart-stopping terror, take your pick).

Park Ki-woong is starring in the section called I Saw You directed by Han Ji-seung, who also directed the drama Alone in Love and did a 3-D vampire short last year that was horror/romance. It’d be really fun if this new one could be a mashup like zombie comedy or zombie romance. Park plays the lead character, and all we’re told about him is that he suddenly finds himself a zombie one day for unknown reasons. I wish we knew more about the plot, but I suppose Park Ki-woong playing a zombie is enough of a hook to get me to watch. He certainly has a flair for the weird characters, whether savant, idol, spy, or freedom-crusher, hero or villain, or all the gray in between.

Read more/credit to dramabeans

Park Ki-woong's unique hairstyle
photo379687.jpg
3D omnibus movie "I Saw You" started filming.

Park Ki-woong's Wave Entertainment revealed pictures of the actor on set.

Park Ki-woong looks like Yeo-wool from the movie wearing all black with his hair slicked back.

Meanwhile, Park Ki-woong's "I Saw You" is directed by Han Ji-seung, Ryoo Seung-wan and Kim Tae-yong.

Park Ki-woong becomes a zombie for no known reason. Nam Gyoo-ri plays the role of the woman who falls for this man.

source: original/English

Another filming pic:
20131220pkw_movie1.jpg

Top South Korean Filmmakers to Open Jeonju Film Festival With 3D Omnibus
12:02 PM PDT 4/3/2014 by Lee Hyo-won

Ryoo Seung-wan, Kim Tae-yong and Han Ji-seung will showcase experimental shorts for the 15th edition of the film event, which signals a return to its art house roots.

SEOUL – The 2014 Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) will run from May 1-10 in the South Korean city of Jeonju. This year's event will focus on presenting a wider range of genres while strengthening its traditional core of independent and art house films.

"This year's festival will be about embracing a diverse range of genres, from our main pool of independent and art house films to works showcasing new technologies," said festival director Ko Suk-man on Thursday.

The lineup of 181 films from 44 countries will include less mainstream works compared to last year's edition, returning to the festival's traditions rooted in experimental works. As such JIFF will open with Mad Sad Bad, a 3D omnibus film by renowned Korean helmers.

Ryoo Seung-wan (The Berlin File), who made his directorial debut through JIFF and served as a judge at last year's edition, is contributing Ghost. The title will be shown alongside Picnic, about an eight-year-old girl looking after her autistic younger brother, by Kim Tae-yong (Late Autumn) and Han Ji-seung's (Papa) I Saw You, a zombie melodrama set in the future.

"We have high expectations about the 3D visuals by Korea's representative filmmakers," said organizers. "More importantly this project has high-market values -- it not only demonstrates the current state of local 3D technological developments but also opens new possibilities for the technology."

Read the rest here

Jeonju to open with 3D zombie film
4 April, 2014 | By Jean Noh

The 15th Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) has announced its line-up with Opening Film to be the world premiere of Mad Sad Bad, a 3D zombie omnibus directed by Ryoo Seung-wan, Han Ji-seung and Kim Tae-yong.

Part of the Korean Academy of Film Art’s “KAFA+” project, the film brings together three noted local directors creating 3D-version reflections of popular culture in, respectively, an urban setting, the future and in the mountains.

JIFF will run May 1-10 with its awards ceremony on May 7 and repeat screenings afterwards. The fest will screen 181 films from 46 countries (142 features, 39 shorts) with 40 world premieres (of which 28 are features) and 4 international premieres (all features).

Read the rest here

Two more articles on the subject:
3-D omnibus film to open this year’s Jeonju film festival
Blooming in Jeonju - JIFF Unveils Lineup for 15th Edition

I'll be lying if I said I could wrap my head around the plot via trailer so I can't say I'm anticipating the story but the sold out tickets thing along with 49 Days' lead talent and uri pkw usually doing his best seems a promising combination. (Except for the part where he kisses that zoombi :-O ). Will wait for its release. How long does it take for a, hopefully, well-received Korean movie to be available online/subbed?

Semi-Synopsis:

PKW's part is entitled Saw You. What I got from the trailer is that each of the omnibus' three parts evolves around the events that follow/lead to a broken promise, most of which are terrible consequences. This part centers around a broken promise in a love story between his and Nam Gyuri's characters.

We see him looking at a ring between his fingers with a not quite happy look on his face. (maybe he broke his promise to marry her/never forget her or something of the sort). Anyhow, by Lord knows what process, she turns from a pretty girl into a blue-ish zoombi and haunts the guy to remind him of something, or someone. Evident by the trailer concluding with a 'remember me' note for this part as the zombi's demand+ him telling her in her zombi form "sorry I did not recognize you".

In a scene where a woman shown feasting on some person's leg, PKW's voice-over narrates, "The day our love ended, the world became swarming with zombies". What does thia has to do with her becoming a zombi, among many others on the planet ? Ummmm dunno maybe that's actually how she turns into one in the movie- supernaturally. Or it maybe something said to be taken figuratively. I love the sound of this; you're not alive unless you've loved and have been loved (as cliched/cheesy as this sounds). If not, then we're in danger of becoming hollow zombi-like humans feeding off one another. (which I'd venture say what the newsletter man/woman proves utterly true every evening) Dunno... dark..  sharply black-and-white but worth a second thought..tempting.

Yah and since the movie's called Mad Sad Bad, Park's part being second in segment means his story is obviously the Sad one here.

Sooo I'd say this is worth the watch. lol, I had fun thinking the trailer over I could imagine how fun it'd be to think over/watch the real thing :D

This post was originally meant for PKW's official thread but a repost here makes sense too so.. :)

An article about the movie:

[upcoming film] ‘Mad Sad Bad, 2014’ by 3 Renowned Directors and Famous Actors

April 15, 2014

3D movie ‘Mad Sad Bad, 2014’ directed by Ryoo Seung-wan, Han Ji-seung and Kim Tae-yong will be released soon. The omnibus film includes 3 short films by 3 directors. ‘Ghost’ is about a murder case of a college student happened in Sinchon. ‘I Saw You’ is a romance movie of zombies. The last one ‘Picnic’ is a story made by the imagination of a child.

<Ghost> Director: Ryoo Seung-wan Cast: David Lee, Park Jung-min, Son Soo-hyun

Ryoo Seung-wan is one of the renowned directors in Korea, who has directed movies like ‘The Unjust’ and ‘Berlin File’. His new movie ‘Ghost’ is a story about high school student Seung-ho (David Lee) who goes to Sinchon to save a girl called Yeo Woo-bo (Son Soo-hyun) he got to know through the Internet. 3 rising rookies in their 20s in Chungmuro have been chosen as the main characters.

David Lee has shot films like ‘The Terror Live’ and ‘Pluto’ and Park Jung-min has showed great acting skills in the movie ‘Fists of Legend’ after making a debut with ‘Bleak Night’. However, ‘Ghost’ is the first movie for the model Son Soo-hyun who made a debut last year and who looks like Yu Aoi.

<I Saw You> Director: Han Ji-seung Cast: Park Ki-woong, Nam Gyu-ri

With his excellent directing skills for melodrama movies, Han Ji-seung has directed a new movie about zombies. Humans and those who were once zombies before they got cured by a new drug live together in this world since the emergence of zombies for some reasons. The main roles are played by Park Ki-woong and Nam Gyu-ri.

Han Ji-seung says, "Park Ki-woong suffered ligament injury during the filming and Nam Gyu-ri had to give up on the pretty face but put on makeup and dress like a zombie. They are the ones who contributed to the movie most”.

Being the same age, they felt comfortable working together even though it was their first filming together. Nam Gyu-ri couldn’t hide her pretty face with the thick zombie makeup, earning a nick name ‘Flower-zombie’. Park Ki-woong has gaining attention from foreign fans with dramas and films like ‘Full house Take 2’ and ‘Secretly, Greatly’. Expectations about the combination are already high.

<Picnic> Director: Kim Tae-yong Cast: Kim Soo-an, Park Mi-hyun

6 year-old girl Kim Soo-an secretly goes on a long picnic with her brother, without telling her mom.

The child actress is startling in the movie. Kim Tae-yong says, “A child actor for the main role was really important as the movie is a story about a child who experiences all kinds of surprises and strange things. Although being young, Kim Soo-an is so focused on showing what she’s got as a child actor. It was lucky to find her”.

After her first movie ‘Hide and Seek’, there is a lot of attention about whether she could be a famous child actor following up Kal So-won in ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ and Lee Re in ‘Wish’.

Expectations are high about the rising stars selected by the 3 directors Ryoo Seung-wan, Han Ji-seung and Kim Tae-yong. ‘Mad Sad Bad, 2014’ will be released in the middle of May after bring played as the opening movie for the ‘Jeonju International Film Festival’ on May 1st.

Written by Han Jihee, Translated by Lee Sarah
Source: getitk

Nam Gyu Ri getting back with 3D 'zombie romance' film, 'I Saw You'

Director Han Ji Seung, who directed movie 'Alone In Love,' is coming back with a 'zombie romance.'

Director Han Ji Seung's new film, 'I Saw You,' which was selected as the opening film of 'The 15th Jeonju International Film Festival,' will show a story about doctors, who were once zombies, living together with human. Nam Gyu Ri casted in the film as a beautiful zombie girl, and Park Gi Woong casted as a human who controls over zombies.

Director Han Ji Seung has directed a short 3D film called 'Chaos' a couple of years ago, and he told that his interest in 3D films naturally led him to this project. It was the second time for him to direct a 3D film.

He drew many people's attention by forming very interesting relationships between characters in his previous work, and he is going to surprise people with a genre that was never done in Korea, 'zombie romance.' A great number of fans are showing a huge anticipation, reminding American 'zombie romance' film, 'Warm Bodies,' which made a world-wide hit.

Director Han Ji Seung said, "I thought that there was no need to make the entire movie as 3D. I had a lot of thoughts about scenes that would look much better in 3D, and I decided to add some musical elements in the movie." Director Han Ji Seung is making boundary and genre breaking attempts through his various methods, and a great number of movie fans are expressing huge curiosity for the film.

Many people are showing particularly big anticipation for Nam Gyu Ri and Park Gi Woong's collaboration as well. It is said that the two surprised all of the staffs by showing a perfect teamwork even though they have never met each other before shooting this film.

Nam Gyu Ri, who had to go through over three hours of makeup process prior to each shooting, said, "It was rather comfortable, because I did not have to think about what I should do to look pretty." Park Gi Woong, whose popularity skyrocketed after casting in movie 'Secret To Greatness' last year, said, "I chose to cast in 'I Saw You,' because I wanted to show another side of me."

Meanwhile, director Han Ji Seung's 'I Saw You' will be officially released on May 15th.

Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Source

South Korean Omnibus Film 'Mad Sad Bad' Aims to Break 3D Conventions

3:31 AM PDT 5/1/2014 by Lee Hyo-won

Directors Ryoo Seung-wan, Han Ji-seung and Kim Tae-yong attempt to explore a dimension of the technology they suggest is under-utilized by Hollywood -- its ability to enhance drama rather than action.

JEONJU, South Korea — The 15th Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) raised its curtain quietly Thursday, in deference to the devastating ferry disaster that had recently halted the entire South Korean entertainment industry. But the country's top indie film event also opened on an inspiring note, with the premiere of Mad Sad Bad, an ambitious omnibus 3D project that signals new possibilities for the technology in the local industry.

"The entire country is in mourning but I believe the film can help achieve the role of cinema, which is about communication and healing," said JIFF festival director Ko Suk-man about the recent maritime accident that has left at least 219 dead and the rest of the country watching the ongoing rescue and recovery efforts.

Ko went on to praise the opening film's three directors -- Ryoo Seung-wan (The Berlin File), Han Ji-seung (Papa) and Kim Tae-yong (Late Autumn) -- for venturing into the world of 3D -- in a different way from Hollywood. The Korean indie film industry has been rather shy about creating 3D films due to the medium's reputation for being expensive, genre-specific and unnecessary for drama.

"When it comes to 3D, comparison with Hollywood is inevitable. But Mad Sad Bad distances itself from mega-budget spectacles and poses a very important question about the aesthetics of 3D technology in film. This project is meaningful in that it presents an authentic fusion between technology and storytelling," he said.

Choi Ik-hwan, filmmaker and head of the Korean Academy of Film Arts (KAFA), produced Mad Sad Bad as part of the state supported body's KAFA+ project. The film is due to hit national theaters after JIFF on May 15 via CJ Entertainment. Though comprised of three shorts that vary in theme and genre, each film utilizes 3D technology to heighten the viewer's emotional connection to the story.

In the first segment, Ghost, Ryoo dramatizes a true story about two high school boys who become involved in a violent turn of events as they try to help a girl they met on social media. Naturally, a dizzying array of chat box windows floods the screen at various depths.

"It was a great challenge to create depth using separate frames, and so I had to approach filmmaking in a different way from how I've worked so far," said Ryoo, adding that he felt "dizzy" and would have to work on post-production more to adjust the coloring. Nevertheless the filmmaker believes that "3D can be a powerful tool for depicting reality with an added dimension."

In I Saw You, Han opted to add a romantic musical spin to the zombie genre. Set in a future where zombies are medically treated and given the opportunity to be manual laborers, the film poses questions about love and memory in the tradition of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

"It was a great experiment for me to break down genres, establish emotional connections and to work the musical aspect into the visual effects. I'm not sure if it worked, but if the opportunity presents itself I'd love to explore the different layers [3D allows], particularly when it comes to capturing light, dust and reflections," said Han. "New challenges are central to the creative process."

Last but not least in Picnic, Kim adds a splash of fantasy to a poignant story about a little girl whose autistic younger brother goes missing. Visual effects are used to hit subtle emotional chords in this finely wrought family drama.

"While this is a 3D film, I focused on capturing the talent of this beautiful actress sitting next to me, instead of the technological aspect," Kim said about the film's eight-year-old star Kim Su-an.

"When making films I'm always concerned about how to make the internal reality of the film believable [for audiences], and allow them to feel closer to the character. I think 3D, like 2D, is just one of the ways you can achieve this. Personally I'm able to relate better with 2D films but I realized that I could express things differently in 3D," he said.

JIFF runs until May 10, featuring 181 films from 44 countries, including 40 world premieres.

source
: Hollywood Reporter

3-D omnibus opens Jeonju film fest

Published: 2014-05-02 20:33 by Claire Lee

JEONJU, North Jeolla Province ― The latest collaborative 3-D project by three renowned Korean directors, Ryu Seung-wan (“The Berlin File”), Han Ji-seung (“Papa”) and Kim Tae-yong (“Late Autumn”), was unveiled on Thursday as the opening film of this year’s Jeonju International Film Festival.

The film festival, one of the biggest events for local independent cinema, kicked off in the aftermath of the recent ferry disaster that has gripped the nation. As most earlier events in the entertainment industry were canceled to pay tribute to the victims, the opening ceremony of JIFF was held in a rather humble fashion on Thursday, without its annual red carpet event and reception.

The festival opened with “Mad Sad Bad,” an ambitious omnibus film dealing with relatively unconventional themes, including a senseless murder, a romance between a zombie and a human, and a child’s relationship with her autistic younger brother. The film is also a meaningful achievement for the local film industry, as the directors sought to use 3-D technology to create a drama rather than a Hollywood-style action film.

“I found myself empathizing more with 2-D films than 3-D films (before making this film),” said Kim Tae-young, who directed “Picnic,” one of the three parts of “Mad Sad Bad.”

“But working on this film made me realize different things. I thought maybe this 3-D technology could allow the audience to really feel the characters at a closer distance, and empathize with the things that are going through (their minds).”

“Picnic” depicts an impish child (played by child actress Kim Soo-an) who takes her younger autistic brother to a Buddhist temple so she can leave him there. She makes the decision in anger after being frustrated about not getting enough attention from her single mother, who is fully occupied with her work and her autistic son. The film offers the young, likable character’s childlike fantasy in 3-D, which ultimately immerses viewers in the experience.

Kim said she wanted to focus on child actress Kim, who delivers a natural, memorable performance as the young sister. “She is a highly intelligent actress and I wanted to capture those qualities of hers,” he said.

Ryu’s “Ghost” is based on a real-life murder case that took place in Seoul’s Sinchon university district in 2012, where three young people, including a high school student, together killed a university student at a public park. The victim was stabbed more than 40 times, and it was later revealed that the attackers met one another in cyberspace.

Actors Lee David (“Poetry,” “The Terror Live”) and Park Jung-min (“Bleak Night”) give gripping performances as the plotters of the senseless murder; Park, in particular, fills the screen with explosive energy and madness toward the end.

“When I first learned about the 2012 case, I just didn’t understand how such a thing could actually happen,” Ryu said. “This film started with my curiosity. I talked with the reporters who wrote about the case, as well as the police officers who were in charge of the case. But I never talked with the attackers. This film also reflects my take on today’s social networking world and how people communicate with each other.”

Han’s “I Saw You” is a zombie film set in the future, starring Nam Gyu-ri and Park Ki-woong. It touches on the themes of class struggle and human dignity. The zombies of the film live miserably as laborers, as they are forced by the ruling humans to take medicines that “control” their zombiness. One of the side effects of the pills is memory loss. “It is a zombie film, but in the end it turns out to be a film about love and memories,” Han said.

This year’s JIFF runs until May 10, featuring 181 films from 44 countries, including 40 world premieres.

source: Korea Herald

Movie directors take on 3-D tech for Jeonju fest
May 09, 2014 by CARLA SUNWOO

JEONJU - Korean cinemagoers have enjoyed 3-D and 4-D cinema experiences through the countless Hollywood blockbusters released in both formats. But for the most part, the local film industry has shied away from producing in 3-D.

So when “Mad Sad Bad,” a 3-D omnibus film, was announced as the opener for the Jeonju International Film Festival, people were curious to see how the technology would be adopted in a movie comprised of three independent shorts.

At the festival’s opening last week, the organizing committee’s chairman, Ko Suk-man, said that the film would give a unique glimpse into how 3-D technology is used differently in Korea compared to the United States.

Ko added that the unique local approaches undertaken by directors Ryoo Seung-wan, Han Ji-seung and Kim Tae-yong would shake things up and question where the beauty of 3-D technology lies.

Ryoo, who directed the first of the three shorts, said that unlike his previous works, which were shot mostly in short frames, “Ghost” relied on close-ups.

Based on a real-life Sinchon murder case from two years ago, the film gives a detailed look at the strange dynamics of an online chat room and its users who plot to kill a member’s ex-boyfriend.

Of the three shorts, “Ghost” had the most potential to use 3-D. Unfortunately, the technology was wasted on chat pop-ups and street signs.

“SNS in contemporary society has changed how people interact and connect,” Ryoo said of his decision to use 3-D chat room alerts as the focal point of the narrative. “I guess the way I look at this is highlighted in the movie.”

Three-dimensional technology aside, Ryoo said he still doesn’t quite understand the events that unfolded in his short.

“When I first heard about the incident, I was puzzled, and this is the reason I directed the film,” said Ryoo. “I started wondering how this was possible and tried to understand how it happened.”

In order to comprehend the facts of the case, Ryoo spoke to third parties rather than those directly involved in the crime.

“I still can’t empathize with the characters or understand the situation,” said Ryoo, adding that he wanted to stress the fact that “these things can happen anywhere at anytime to anyone.”

Han Ji-seung, who directed the zombie romance “I Saw You,” or the “Sad” component of the film, said that even with the project completed, he was also “still not used to 3-D.”

“Visually, it’s not just layering, but you have to pay attention to reflections, placements, etc.,” said Han.

Although “I Saw You” doesn’t bring anything unique in terms of 3-D technology, Park Ki-woong delivers an unusual and powerful performance as an uptight human who is afraid he will turn into a zombie.

As a manager at a factory full of zombie workers, Park paints a picture of a comical yet tyrannical boss who is obsessed with productivity and the fear of a reinfection. He pops copious amounts of pills every day to keep the disease in check, although he knows this is making his memory dissipate.

But there is something in his dreams that beckons him to remember an event from his past, and before long a zombie romance unfolds.

“I thought the most important thing to all life forms was love,” said Han on fusing love and creatures associated with death. He explained that he tried to tap into “emotions” above everything else.

Of the three shorts, the crowd-pleaser was the “Bad” section’s 7-year-old star Kim Soo-an, who played the older sister of an autistic boy in “Picnic.” Fed up with her brother, she tries to leave him behind at a temple.

When asked what he focused on, director Kim Tae-yong said he tried to “keep the camera on the beautiful actress.”

And the young actress, with her wide range of emotions, knows how to hold a viewer captive.

In the short, 3-D imagery itself plays a relatively low-key role, something Kim was mindful of when he decided to try out the technology.

“I wasn’t sure that 3-D was the best way to connect the narrative to viewers,” said the filmmaker. “Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t,” said Kim, adding that he felt 2-D had more power to resonate with viewers.

As all three directors affirmed, 3-D technology is still a learning curve for them, and the three shorts showed that there might be room for 3-D production outside of the action genre.

The film opens on May 15 nationwide.

Source: Korea JoongAng Daily