What do you think of shoppable Images? :)

Guest ann89

Guest ann89

Hello Soompi family :) 
For quite some time now, we’ve been working on a platform for visual shopping, and we’d love for you to check it out and give us feedback ☺
Ever seen a picture on pinterest or tumblr, and thought: Damn, I need to get my hands on that dress! or I wonder how they did that.
We want DoBundle  to be the solution. We’re creating a platform that allows you to locate and purchase products from any image across the web. If that image has been created with DoBundle, no matter what platform you’ve found the image on, you and your followers will always be able to find the exact products represented by the image!
So if you create your DoBundle picture on tumblr, people will always be able to come back to the source: you, and the items you’ve collected. Click on the image below for an example :).
If you think DoBundle  might be right for you, we’d love for you to join us. Let me know when you come onboard – I’ll make sure to follow you back on DoBundle !

:)
815.jpg

allo

Guest hearthealer

Why can't i just use google image search along with some key words.
like image search + taobao/wholesale etc. ?

Guest hearthealer

Still redundant though, like image searches are already available, why do i need a service specially for it? (And another account to remember about...)

Archived