Jennifer Lawrence’s Grown-Out Pixie

sugarplum892

987c53a0-c99d-11e3-8b94-a1947c4d6831_204

Nearly six months after the chop heard round the Internet, Jennifer Lawrence is growing out her news-making pixie haircut.

Wearing an ivory 3.1 Phillip Lim dress and studded white Chloe jacket, the Hunger Games star, 23, debuted a super-short bob style in New York City on Monday, April 21. Lawrence's new, longer length hits just below her earlobes and was styled in teetered loose waves with choppy layers all around.

Transitioning from a short haircut can be a tricky process, but Lawrence seems to have mastered it. In March, she wore her hair in a swept-back style to the Academy Awards and has since kept a relatively low profile during filming of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 in Atlanta.
YH6uUHM-360.jpg

"It was just kind of like [shoulder-length] and it grew to that awkward, gross length, and I just kept putting it back in a bun, and I said, 'Well, I don't want to do this,' so I just cut it off," she said of her haircut in a November interview with Yahoo.
Source

Archived