David Beckham shows off skills on The Voice China - see photos

sugarplum892

David Beckham made an appearance on the Chinese version of The Voice on Monday (April 21).
The former Manchester United player launched his charity drive to promote youth soccer in the country.
David Beckham appears on The Voice in China

He showed off his keepy-uppy skills on live TV at the Beijing studios, while wearing a full suit and smart shoes.
Beckham has joined up with the China Soong Ching Ling Foundation to help improve the profile of football amongst children and teenagers in China. 
Earlier, Beckham also appeared at a ceremony for the Establishment of the Youth Football Fund at the Great Hall of the People.

David Beckham appears on The Voice in China

It was held to unveil a new fund from David and wife Victoria's donations. He donated a Jaguar sports car and six football tops for a charity auction last year, raising 2.58 million yuan (£246,800).
The funds will help form the Youth Football Fund Supported by David Beckham. 
Beckham said at the ceremony: "Obviously I'm very proud of my involvement with the foundation. Everybody knows how important youth and the children are to myself.

David Beckham attends a television show taping at China Central Television

"I have four beautiful children myself. So I know how important children are. It sounds obvious, but they're our future.
"I'm very proud of my association to the Super League. It's one of the things I was very proud to be involved in, and will continue to be involved in the youth system, and this is obviously part of my involvement with children, with the foundation, and giving children the opportunity to live a great life and the opportunity to play in great facilities that they're going to be very happy with."
David Beckham recently signed a deal to launch Haig Club Single Grain Scotch Whisky.
Source

Archived