Lindsay Lohan reveals secret miscarriage during documentary series

sugarplum892

Lindsay Lohan has revealed that she suffered a miscarriage while filming her documentary series.
The actress confirmed on the finale of her Lindsay show that the miscarriage occurred during a two-week break from filming.

Lindsay Lohan's documentary series on TLC

"No one knows this - I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off. It's a very long story," she said on Sunday night's episode (April 20).
"That's why on the show when it says she doesn't want to come down, she doesn't want to come down, I couldn't move. I was sick. And mentally that messes with you," she said.
"Watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy, but I'm like, 'Oh my god, this is really sad. Who's helping her?'"
She continued: "There was a lot going on in my life then. I cried so many times watching it. Because I don't see it as me - it's strange. It's weird."
Lohan did not reveal the identity of the father of the unborn child.
Lindsay

Talking to producers later in the program, she said: "Even if it's not my intention to lose everything I've worked for, that's what my addiction will do to me.
"It's a really f**ked-up disease, and it's really scary. Because there are drugs people have said that I've done that I've never touched.
"I'm happy. The biggest thing I learned from this experience and doing this show is my work ethic is different. I have that fire back in me."
Lohan recently confirmed that she wrote a list of former lovers while in rehab.
Source

Archived