How much would it take to pull the trigger?

Mannosuke

I was reading some articles and thought they were interesting.
Ok so suppose an "organization" wanted someone to be "removed".By random lottery, you are picked as a candidate to take on this "job".
The job is quite simple: the "target" will be passing by a particular intersection at a particular time.
Your job is to simply wait on a rooftop with a death ray issued to you that will instantly disintegrate the target.
Of course, there will be compensation for your work. Your identity will be protected and the media will be manipulated as required. Think of the organization as something like the government.

You may ask for anything as compensation, for example a 3-week all-expenses paid-for vacation or maybe a life-time supply of KFC, or a million dollars.Oh, but you can't take the death ray.

Would you take on the job?What would you ask for?

Guest hellokittylover01

Lifetime supply of KFC? LMAO

Naw I cant kill a innocent person or a person that I beleive has not done wrong.. Now if it was someone that did something very to my family it would be different.

I would rat on the organization. If its the government I would move away. Get out of that crazy situation. I could not be bought.

Sounds like Deathnote except with a reward for being a bad personAside from it being morally and ethically wrong, I would never be persuaded to do it unless my life or another persons life was going to be taken by them
"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed" 

Guest catbugandpuppycat

I would do it at an instant for the money and kfc , if there are no consequences behind the action.

Guest HERMIT

True story: this girl actually thought she could get me to do this for FREE. Man, can you believe that? I actually only wanted her phone number and she said, "Dude, why don't you just shoot yourself." LOL,I was like WTF. At least Mannosuke was a little more creative in presenting his proposition.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mistersoup

Of course I take the job, only if it made me a hero. What i asked in return, great showers of gifts in the after life and also a place in heaven.

Depends who the target is I mean if it's like a family member I wouldn't do it. If it was some scumbag criminal or just someone I really hated then sure. Heck I might do it again for free.

Compensation lots and lots of money. Life time supply of money would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YooAmie

Life time supply of KFC? Count me in.

Nah. I would actually ask about the person who I am supposedly 'removing' first. If they are an innocent person, I wouldn't take the job. If they were a cruel person, for example someone who does animal cruelty then definitely I will take the job.

...But seriously, life time supply of KFC... /drools/

Archived