soompi vs other forums

Guest jolive213

Guest jolive213

How much do you like Soompi? Sure, many people here using many other forums too. So how is this in compare of that?
I joined this forum earlier and feel it is too good. I am also using many other forums too...
Here we can share everything .... lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest venialia

As a former active member of Allkpop, Kpopselca, and Kayoforum, this is probably the only place I can be without people attacking me for being me. :\ I feel like it's a good inbetween from Onehallyu and Allkpop. Allkpop was the richard simmons before they changed the layout last year and before that happened, soompi never crossed my mind. Kpopselca was a refugee camp for all of the active forum members that didn't want to put up with the new layout of Allkpop and it has its regular members, but none of them are any fun and littlejay is there and richard simmons littlejay. It's a boring forum, in all honesty. Kayoforum is my place, but damn, those people went from worshiping me to stepping on me like richard simmons. Plus the mods are total richard simmons assholes. I'm not kidding. I used to be really close to them, but after getting authority over things, they became richard simmons to me. And Onehallyu is too anal for me. I can't deal with those people. So in the end, it's Soompi >>>> other kpop forums. 

• 2 months later...

Archived