My words about K-POP.

Guest ministar05

Guest ministar05

In the first year/months of liking K-POP, you're engaged to only listen to one groups song but as time pass by, you started to discover more and more song from different groups. Am I right? Or this is only my thoughts? It doesn't matter if you only want to hear their song, know the group members or add the group as your second and so on favorite K-POP groups & etc. K-POP ( Korean Pop) is getting popular nowadays and it get broadcasted worldwide now. So, there will be more attention given by fans ( old or new fans). As there are more attention, there will be more requests from fans to K-POP group to come to their country but there are fans who can visit the country of the K-pop groups. This increase the number of travellers around the world year by years. Now that we're in 2014, more groups will make their debut and senior K-POP groups will make comeback too as this is what fans always waiting for. Having a variety show is like a trend for K-POP groups now. This variety show will exposed how the K-pop group members behave, get along with people. The place of their filming location also captivating and made us feel like... I want to go there! It's just my opinion, sorry if some points annoyed you. Thank you for reading!

True that at first I only listened to a few songs of kpop. During that time I thought what was the deal with kpop and why it was so popular among my friends? I think I was jpop/jrock biased at the time because that was the only thing I listened too. Now after opening up I found kpop to be amazing like how did I not listen to kpop back then??? I been missing out because they had a free kpop concert near my area and there were various groups that came to where I Iive to perform. (Infinite, B.A.P, U-kiss). I recently went to the LA kpop open concert and it just was too good. I got to see my two favorite groups as well as hearing some new kpop songs that are going to be added to my kpop playlist :3
@airborneb2st you should check out infinite and infinite-h which is a subgroup of infinite. Their song special girl is really good. I play that song on repeat everyday.

Guest kariilove

This is true for most things.

Say you try a piece of cheesecake and like it, you're bound to try different flavors.

Just like @snowmisao, I was biased towards Japanese rock, but once I started listening to different Korean groups, I couldn't get enough.

It's fun because you try a little bit of each group and find some really cool stuff.

Archived