I'm happy today because...

Guest johnpatric

Guest johnpatric

I believe that every day contains at least one happy event, a moment in time that we are thankful for.
Even if the day seems to go completely wrong, there is always something to cherish.
I know pain, I know shitty days.. It is a rare day that I go without crashing from anger or sadness over something that happens in my life.
But I think we all need to remember that there's something worth smiling over, whether it be a sunny day or a marriage proposal.
So I wanted to start this so that even on the bad days, everyone can remember there's a little thing to smile about. 001_smile.gif

I'm happy today because i have someone who loves me <3

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo16

Good thread. I'm going through some tough times too but it's important to be grateful for the good stuff in your life.

I'm happy that I have a home to live in, and a wonderful supportive family.

A friend of mines is doing this challenge that you might be interested in: http://100happydays.com/
I am happy today because I had an eventful night with my coworkers last night to celebrate my birthday earlier this week. I am also happy today because I will be out partying all night tomorrow with my non-coworker friends. Yes, this week has been celebration week so far!

sister thread called Good Day Good News that's way back in the history from last summer-early fall.

but I'm happy today because I had a good chat with my advisor today about my research, and for once I did enough work to show for, and I can be proud of myself...

My friend called me up and treated me to sushi, I ate a lot! goood

and then I went diving and caught a HUGE crab, probably 2.5 to 3 lbs.

• 3 months later...

Archived