Wu Chun and daughter participate in Chinese reality TV show

sugarplum892

Wu Chun and daughter participate in Chinese reality TV show
The Taiwanese-based heartthrob is participating in celebrity parent-child TV programme 'Daddy Return Home'

Posted Image

Taiwanese-based Bruneian eye candy Wu Chun sent shockwaves when he announced late last year that he is a father to a two-year-old girl, when no one knew anything about his wife, whom he had dated for 18 years.

Two weeks later, he announced again that his wife had given birth to their second child '“ a boy. Subsequently, he became less private about his family, and even posted photos of his daughter online.

Just recently, he brought his first-born daughter Nei Nei to China to participate in a parent-child reality show Daddy Return Home, which is slated to air at the end of this month.

He appeared at the press conference in Beijing yesterday, during which a teaser video of him bringing his daughter around town was aired. He took her out to play, eat, changed her diapers and even coaxed her to sleep. At the end of the day, he was so tired that he exclaimed: 'It's not easy being mummy!'

When asked why he was so willing to bring his daughter onto a reality show, he said: 'Since I've already announced that I'm married with kids, there's pretty much nothing else to hide, and I actually really want to share with everyone the relationship I have with my children, so this time I'm very confident of spending time alone with my daughter.'

A similar programme Dad, Where Are You Going? produced by Hunan TV had also invited Wu Chun to participate, but he declined.

So why did he agree to participate in Daddy Come Home?

''Dad, Where Are You Going' has too much outdoor activities; it's not suitable for my daughter, so I only agreed to the indoor shots this time,' he said.

Although he did not directly respond to queries about the NT$58.3 million remuneration (approximately S$2.41 million), he said: 'My daughter is now in kindergarten, and you can see how cute she is on the show. It has nothing to do with the remuneration.'

Wu Chun will also make an appearance at Star Awards 20 Show 2 on April 27 as a guest presenter.
Source 

Archived