UPDATED-Aaron Carter explains absence at brother Nick Carter's wedding

sugarplum892

Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter has married his girlfriend Lauren Kitt.
The 'I Want It That Way' singer tied the knot with the fitness expert and actress in Santa Barbara, California yesterday (April 12).
Nick Carter and fiancee Lauren Kitt

The couple's outdoor wedding was attended by family and friends, although Carter's little brother Aaron was unable to attend the ceremony after his plane from Washington, DC was delayed.
The 26-year-old vented his frustration with the late flight, posting an Instagram image of himself and friend Drake Bell waiting at the airport, along with the caption: "Really?? @USAirways @drakebell bro are we both sitting here?? Like really I DIDNT want to miss my bros wedding!! F**K!"
Aaron later sent his apologies to Nick, writing on Instagram: "Really pissed off that I missed my brothers wedding today.. i hope he doesn't hate me .. I tried to get there... I'm sorry bro @nickcarter #technicalProblems"
Carter's bandmate AJ McLean sent his congratulations to the couple ahead of their rehearsal dinner on Friday (April 11).

I'm A Celebrity possible candidates: Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter missed the wedding

Backstreet Boy AJ McLean
AJ McLean sent congratulations

He wrote on Instagram: "Chillin at the house getting ready to head to the rehearsal dinner of the wedding most of u thought would never happen but I'm so happy it is finally! 
"Congrats to my little bro for growing up and finding love. So proud of u bro. Love u both @nickcarter and @laurenkitt"
Carter and Kitt got engaged in February 2013 while on holiday in the Florida Keys.
The Backstreet Boys recently played the London leg of their 'In a World Like This' tour at the O2 Arena.
Source

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Aaron Carter explains absence at brother Nick Carter's weddingAaron Carter has explained why he didn't attend brother Nick Carter's recent wedding. 
The 34-year-old Backstreet Boy and girlfriend of four years Lauren Kitt married in a private ceremony on Saturday (April 12).
I'm A Celebrity possible candidates: Aaron Carter

His younger brother, 26-year-old Aaron, was reportedly unable to attend the event in Santa Barbara, California due to scheduling conflicts and flight delays. 
A representative for the singer told E! Online: "Aaron had a contract to appear at the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC before Nick set his wedding date. Even though he was obligated to fulfill his contract, Aaron still wanted to make the wedding."
Aaron apparently attempted to catch a flight right after his appearance, but his US Airways plane was grounded after it experienced mechanical difficulties in Pittsburgh.
"Aaron was legitimately busting his richard simmons to make it to his brother's wedding," the representative added. "He felt awful and had every intention of being there."
The 'Candy' singer voiced his frustration with missing the wedding via Instagram with the caption: "Really pissed off that I missed my brothers wedding today.. i hope he doesn't hate me .. I tried to get there... I'm sorry bro @nickcarter#technicalProblems."
In June, Aaron claimed he was attacked by New Kids on the Block fans, which brother Nick appeared to doubt.
Source

Archived