Anyone in Fremont, CA want to make friends to discuss kpop, korean culture, kdrama, etc...?

acai246

Same I am looking for people that are into kpop, but it is hard to find people that are into kpop around the bay area. Well my favorite groups is infinite and Girls day. My ultimate bias is Sunggyu and Minah. I am kind of new to kpop so I don't recognize a lot of groups, but I am open to listening to all groups.
I just went to the la open kpop concert in LA and it was amazing. Got to see infinite, girls day, as well as Shinee, 2pm, Dynamic duo, Sistar, and Cnblue. What are your favorite kpop groups and bias?

@YOOJIN 
The LA concert was the best thing ever. I think kbs is going to broadcast the concert on their tv channel on may 2nd. It was worth the commute because the concert was free they were handing out tickets at the venue too.
I made a huge post about my concert experience. I think I am going to repost it
Well the concert was amazing this was my first k-pop concert and I was blown away. When girls day performed I was really excited because they sang expectation and something. Those were the song that I wanted them to sing. I was really happy to see them because Minah is my ultimate bias for girl groups. When Dynamic duo came out all the fans were really pumped up. At first everyone was sitting down, but when they said to stand up everyone started to stand up and cheer. I really liked their songs Fireworks and BAAAM. Oh man I still remember seeing cnblue coming out. The whole stage was pitch black and after a couple of minutes a piano rolled out and a member of cnblue started to sing. I remember listening to cnblue a while back so I sang parts of the songs of Can't stop and I'm sorry. I think during this time everyone was hyped up a lot. I looked around my area and everyone there were was standing up and cheering. When dynamic duo and cnblue started to collab and sing friday night I was like oh shizzs dynamic duo came out again and plus they were singing with cnblue and kim taewoo? That combo just made it epic. I started cheering really loud until my voice needed to take a break. When sistar came they also played my favorite song which was give it to me. I was surprised they played alone because thats also my favorite from them. I was hoping they would play ma boy but its good though they already played two of my favorite songs from them. After a while my favorite guy group came which is Infinite. When I heard Destiny I was oh man is this real? am I seeing Infinite live? Is it really happening? and after they started to perform I was like YEAA!!! WHOOO!!!! INFINITE!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS. When they performed The Chaser I died. I always wanted to see their choreography live because they do this one part where they slide their hands onto their thigh and I thought that was the best dance move ever. I also got to hear my ultimate guy bias which is Sunggyu. I cheered every time I saw him on the screen and was like yea go Sunggyu! Next came 2pm Hands up! Like that song got me really pumped up for some reason. Almost everyone stood for this song too. My friend that sat next to me who didnt really listen to kpop except dynamic duo like the song hands up because he was jumping up and had his hands up too. Lastly SHinee performed and it was amazing and sad at the same time because I knew the concert was going to end. Lucifer really did it for me because it was a good song to end the concert with. I was hoping for them to sing everybody but it seems that they were missing minho. Oh yea I remember the kpop fans on the screen too when the camera rolled on them. It was very entertaining.
I wish I went to infinite concert in SJ I am relatively new to kpop so I didn't know who infinite was. My cousin asked me if I wanted to go but I was like maybe since I didn't know them. I regret not going because who knows when will infinite come back to the united states. I really want to see infinite at their own concert and especially sunggyu, hoya, dongwoo, and L. I would like them to perform destiny and the chaser. I also hope hoya and dongwoo perform special girl live too.

• 2 weeks later...

snowmisao said: Same I am looking for people that are into kpop, but it is hard to find people that are into kpop around the bay area. Well my favorite groups is infinite and Girls day. My ultimate bias is Sunggyu and Minah. I am kind of new to kpop so I don't recognize a lot of groups, but I am open to listening to all groups.
I just went to the la open kpop concert in LA and it was amazing. Got to see infinite, girls day, as well as Shinee, 2pm, Dynamic duo, Sistar, and Cnblue. What are your favorite kpop groups and bias?

i also live in the bay area, i think its true there are not many koreans in fremont compared to, san francisco, oakland, and santa clara/san jose.
fremont is not so far from the santa clara korea town, if you are new to the area and want to make korean friends, you should join a church, as it is one of the few acceptable ways to be acquainted with complete strangers in korean culture.
i go down to fremont on occation to eat chinese things, there is a pretty good desert place called snowflake in fremont.

@acai246
I have not heard about money laundering? what is that? and omg so lucky that you got to attend the sm concert. I hope there is a yg concert here in the bay someday too or any kpop groups, I dont mind what group I just want them to come here instead of LA all the time. 
The ferry incident is really sad that it happened. I heard about the captain fleeing too.

Archived