Recommendations

Guest samara18

Guest samara18

Korean Drama Recommendations
I am looking for some good Dramas to watch and would like you guys recommendations ^^.
I enjoy things like 
Gender-benders, Comedy, Romance, Music, and I am willing try out most dramas.I would love to find out what dramas are everyone's favorites so I can check them out.I do have the condition that they are not over 30 Episodes long though as I am not very good at watching Dramas that go on too long ^^'. 
I am perfectly happy for people to comment on others recommendations, and I encourage it, but I want no bashing or over-the-top negativity. I hope that you guys can help me out thank you ^^.
I hope that this thread is not deleted or blocked as I need it for a assignment in my Uni course. 
I love being able to kill two birds with one stone, I can get recommendations from you guys for Dramas to watch in my free time and call it work ^u^.

Guest samara18

LavenderP said: You can try: 1) You're Beautiful 2) Full House Take 2 Both drama have all hw above genre you mentioned except the FHT2 without the gender-bender genre.

Guest iwyt123

I like you who came from the stars, reply 1994, let's eat , masters sun and I hear your voice they all are really funny and are written well.

Guest thelongcon

Reply 1997 is excellent!!!! So many emotional ups and downs in this show.....Plus the tension between the two brothers over the girl is captivating, to say the least.

Guest samara18

iwyt123 said: I like you who came from the stars, reply 1994, let's eat , masters sun and I hear your voice they all are really funny and are written well.

Archived