Guest johnpatric

Guest johnpatric

Really skinny, like anorexic 

Skinny 

Average 

Curvy 

Fat 

Please leave honest opinions (: thanks! 

And I really had no clue what category. Oopsie.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristolephe

I think people come in all shapes and sizes, and that makes everyone special. 
But if you really want my opinion
I think if I really were to judge somebody, I would look at the face first. If I had to choose between  a "fat" girl that has a pretty face and a "skinny" girl that has a average face, I'd choose the "fat" girl. I don't think I'd ask her to change her body like most guys who say they can lose the weight later. I mean, if they want to lose weight that's up to them but they'd be the same to me. Because ultimately their opinions and what they believe is what is important to me. Personality and physical appearance don't really matter to me

tl;dr Face>BodyJust like how you can frame clothing for  a skinny body/muscular body, you can frame clothing on a fat body and make it look just as attractive.

Guest johnpatric

Okay... Well for me I like little bit chubby girls... because they are so sweet and cute... ;):)  O:-)

I'm assuming this is just in body type

I like skinny girls that are fit. The ones where you can tell they exercise and have sliiighhhtt definition. Not like four pack abs though, that's a turn off for me. It's like seeing something barely there that lets you know they keep their bodies in shape ;3

Leaning toward the thin side, but curvy is also welcome.

Gotta agree with Lie, a girl who goes to the gym is a big plus; as long she's not a narcissistic gym bunny taking pictures of herself 30% of the time there, it's a big plus to know that she takes her health seriously and puts time into maintenance.

Guest mightyleaf

Interesting. 
Question for the guys: You prefer women who go to the gym; I'd like to ask, do you yourselves go to the gym on a regular basis as well? 

I like skinny girls, average is fine too- to answer your question. I really prefer having a pretty face, and...long hair omg.  glasses are nice too.
don't care too much about personality tbh, as long as they're reasonable, fair, not stupid, puts me first, and loves me then I'm happy.

mightyleaf said: Interesting. 
Question for the guys: You prefer women who go to the gym; I'd like to ask, do you yourselves go to the gym on a regular basis as well? 

Guest HERMIT

Lie said: I work out regularly. I think it's only fair to have the same expectations for yourself that you have for a significant other. i.e. If I was overweight, I don't think it's fair to want an in-shape s.o., if I was broke I wouldn't expect a rich s.o., etc.

Archived