Beauty vs intelligence

Guest Krrypton

Guest Krrypton

If you were given a chance to be born again with one quality, would you rather be beautiful or intelligent. Why?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phalken

Intelligence.
There's always plastic surgery for the other :)) And if I have intelligence then I'll know when/if it would benefit me to have it XD

dam* those are such great responses above!

I was thinking beauty- because I want to know what it feels like to be attractive, but it really doesn't matter because the one who loves me would think I am the best anyway. I also couldn't stand the thought of not being smart shiver* fufufuuu.. dang my reasons are so corrupted, I must really be a cocky b-word -__-

I prefer intelligence but i rather have half half. Knowing to much will only hurt you in the end. If i have to choose I'll choose beauty. Why? You experience life in a more positive atmosphere where people will praise you. Then talk behind your back. Lol it'll be fun though

Wow! After someone mentioning that you could just get money from being intelligent and then using that money to get plastic surgery, I don't think anyone will choose beauty! It makes sense to be intelligent and using that intelligence to look better. You can't necessarily and plausibly get intelligence from beauty.

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Here's something to consider for the people who insist that you can make money with intelligence and use it to buy beauty, remember the case of the woman in China who paid over $100k for plastic surgery, but was sued by her husband for fraud after their children were born ugly?

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Here's something to consider for the people who insist that you can make money with intelligence and use it to buy beauty, remember the case of the woman in China who paid over $100k for plastic surgery, but was sued by her husband for fraud after their children were born ugly?

Money can fix that

Guest soy.milk

Natural beauty > being plastic.

Anyways I guess beauty would be more important for girls while it would be the other way around for guys.

I'd choose beauty over intelligence for myself while my future husband can be intelligent over good looks lol it'll be a good match. Intelligent man with pretty girl

Guest r2499

Intelligence. For me, it's better to be an intelligent ugly girl than the beautiful but empty brain one. Compared to being beautiful, being intelligent has the higher possibility of success. 

Archived