[Movie 2015] Shoot Me in the Heart 내 심장을 쏴라

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

B808D5xCYAAPVNW.jpg

Title : Shoot Me in the Heart | 내 심장을 쏴라 | Nae Simjangeul SswaraAlso known as : Shoot My HeartRelease Date: 28 January 2015Director : Moon Je YongGenre : DramaProduction Company : Jupiter Films (The Face Reader, The Sleepless)Crank In : May 05, 2014Crank Up : July 27, 2014Official Website : TBA
B6AYY-fCcAAel_u.jpg

Cast : Lee Min Ki as Seung MinYeo Jin Goo as Soo MyungYu Oh Seong as Choi Ki Hoon (nurse)Kim Jung Tae as Kim Yong (patient)Han Hye Rin as Yoon Bo Ra (nurse)Park Doo Sik as Jeombak yi (care helper)Song Young Chang as director of psychiatric hospitalKim Ki Cheon as Man Sik (patient)Shin Goo as Ascetic Sibwoosan (patient)

Storyline/Synopsis : Set at a psychiatric hospital. Soo-Myung (Yeo Jin-Goo) has suffered from schizophrenia due to his guilt that he suffers from his mother's suicide. He meets Seung-Min (Lee Min-Ki) at the psychiatric hospital. Seung-Min has been forcibly hospitalized because of his wealthy family's inheritance fight. Dreaming of getting out of the hospital, Seung-Min constantly tries to escape. Soo-Myung begins to follow Seung-Min.

VIDEOS- Teaser Trailer

- Main Trailer
10380002_744060002283653_184433590385683

Notes : - Based on the novel "Nae Simjangeul Sswara" by Jung Yoo-Jung (published May 27, 2009 by EunHaeng NaMu Publishing co.).- Filming begins May, 2014

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo Cast for Upcoming Movie “Shoot Me in the Heart”
Popular actors Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo have been confirmed for the movie “Shoot Me in the Heart.”yeo-jin-goo-lee-min-ki.jpg
A source in the movie industry revealed to TV Report on April 6, “Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo were recently confirmed for roles on ‘Shoot Me in the Heart,’ and the details are currently being discussed.”

The film is based on a novel by award-winning author Jung Yoo Jung, and the original book received the Segye Times Literary Award back in 2009. The story is based around two young men, who escape from a mental hospital. 
As the producer of the movie is production company Jupiter Films, known for being the team behind hit movie “Face Reader,” the upcoming movie is already gaining the public’s interest.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/06/lee-min-ki-and-yeo-jin-goo-cast-for-upcoming-movie-shoot-me-in-the-heart/#.U0IrxKiSzi8

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Shoot My Heart’ Confirms Cast Including Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki
Acting alongside Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Min Ki and a group of talented actors have been cast in the new movie Shoot My Heart. 
BlKHaO3CUAAg4gg.jpg
On April 14, Jupiter Films announced the main and supporting actors for the movie Shoot My Heart. 
Joining Yeo Jin Goo in the leading role is Lee Min Ki. The supporting actors include Yoo Oh Sung, Kim Jung Tae, Park Doo Shik, Han Hye Rin, Shin Gu, Song Young Chang, and Kim Ki Cheon. 
Shoot My Heart is about two 25-year-olds who meet in a mental institution. 
The movie will begin shooting May 1. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63596/shootmyheart-finishes-casting

Lee Min Gi chooses quality over popularity20140411085527_53472f6f8427e_1.jpg
A great number of people are now focusing their attention to actor Lee Min Gi's move.

Park Seo Jun, Seo Gang Jun, and Yoo Ah In are rising as new hot stars recently, and many people are showing great reactions for Lee Min Gi, who recently casted in movie 'Monster.'

Lee Min Gi made his debut in early 20s, and casted in 'Be Strong, Geum Soon,' 'I Really Really Love You,' and 'Dalja's Spring.' However, people more focused on his handsome look rather than his acting.

In 2007, Lee Min Gi made his first screen debut, and did not appear on any drama other than 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band' since then.

Many people might have hoped to see him more often on TV.

However, people should focus on the progress in acting that he made during last several years.

He worked with a great number of phenomenal seniors, like Kim Hye Soo, Sul Kyung Gu, and Ha Ji Won through films like 'A Good Day To Have An Affair,' and 'Haewundae,' and he must have received a lot of motivations from them.

Afterwards, he playing as timid guys in movies like 'Quick,' 'Spellbound,' and 'Temperature of Love,' and started developing a very distinct image.

Recently, Lee Min Gi went through another major transformation. He showed wimpish looks for a long time, but he turned into a cold-blooded murderer for movie 'Monster.'

In order to express the sharp and cold image of a murderer, he intentionally gained and lost 17kg, and tried hard to make himself sensitive and sharp as well.

After 'Monster,' he casted in a film called 'For the Emperor' as a professional baseball player named 'Lee Hwan,' who loses his career due to an involvement in match fixing scandal.

Lee Hwan goes overcomes all of the troubles for his survival, and Lee Min Gi is going to show a much tougher and charismatic look.
20140411085527_53472f6f8427e_2.jpg

Lee Min Gi recently decided to cast in another film called 'Shoot My Heart,' which was motivated from a novel of the same title, written by author Jung Yoo Jung. The film will show a story about two friends who get to know each other at a mental institution.

Lee Min Gi is going to cast in the film as a guy named 'Sung Min,' who was coercively caged in the mental institution by his family.

Yeo Jin Gu will cast as the friend, named 'Soo Myung,' who started struggling from schizophrenia after his mother's suicide.

The original novel made a huge hit, and a great number of people are showing huge anticipation for Lee Min Gi's performance.

During his interview with StarN, Lee Min Gi said, "There are many works that I might not be able to do when my life gets more comfortable, and I am actually worried about that. I hope that I won't run into any limits, and I hope that I will be able to build people's trust for myself."
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com | April 17 2014 |

Let's pray for all the passengers/crew/staff/rescuers/survivors and the family (of the people on board) of SEWOL...

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Yeo Jin Goo Hopes that One Day He Can Look Younger than His Age
Having turned 18 years old this year, Yeo Jin Goo met with Newsen recently and spilled on looking more mature than his age.
Yeo Jin Goo debuted through film Sad Movie in 2005 at the age of 9 and since then has been acting in both small and big screens, showing mature acting abilities. Have there been any difficulties for Yeo Jin Goo, who has already spent nine years as an actor?
He said, “I want to grow taller but it’s been difficult since I don’t get much sleep. But it’s okay since acting is really fun. I really enjoy acting. Like my friends who enjoy going to school, I’ve been enjoying acting.”
66790002.jpg

When asked if he has any concerns these days, Yeo Jin Goo brought up his role of ‘Soo Myung’ from film Shoot My Heart, which is what he is currently filming.
“Soo Myung from Shoot My Heart suffers from schizophrenia. I’ve heard about schizophrenia but I didn’t know much about it. There are many symptoms of the disease and even though I analyzed the character by reading the original novel and talking with the writer, it was harder than I thought. And Soo Myung is a quiet person on the outside but I want to show him as a dynamic person on the inside, so I’m concerned about how I will show that in a deep way.”
Yeo Jin Goo will be acting as the same ahe as Lee Min Ki in the movie, who is actually twelve years older than him. He also acted opposite Ha Yeon Soo in tvN’s Potato Star 2013QR3 recently, who is seven years older than him. Doesn’t he feel pressure to be acting side by side with the actors with a large age gap?
66790003.jpg

“Lee Min Ki hyung really takes good care of me at the filming site. He told me to speak to him comfortably, so I’ve been trying. Yeon Soo nuna also treated me really nicely when we filmed. I don’t have much discomfort since they were both really nice.”
The actor continued to share about his ‘older’ image saying, “I often hear that I look more mature than my age but I also hear that people who look mature when they are young end up looking younger than their age as they get older. I don’t know about others, but I don’t think I look much older than I did last year or two years ago, so hopefully if this continues, I’ll hear that my face doesn’t age. That’s what I’m hoping for. Haha.”
Yeo Jin Goo showed optimism from the beginning until the end of the interview. What are some of the characters that this young actor, who has countless days to act ahead of him, wants to act out?
“I’d like to take on a villain role and a funny role too. I also want to act out a sly character, like Ryu Seung Ryong sunbaenim. I’m also okay with a dumb character.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66790/interview-yeojingoo-speaks-on-having-the-mature-image

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jenn18

I just watch "Monster" and "Hwayi" movies. both of them so good in the movies.

I'm looking forward to this movie.

Question. Yeo Jin Goo doesn't have his own thread? the link in the directory thread doesn't work.

jenn18 said: I just watch "Monster" and "Hwayi" movies. both of them so good in the movies.

I'm looking forward to this movie.

Question. Yeo Jin Goo doesn't have his own thread? the link in the directory thread doesn't work.

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Yeo Jin Goo’s Fans Cools Down Filming Site with Coffee TruckYeo Jin Goo’s fans gifted the filming site of Shoot My Heart with a truck café, cooling down cast staff members who were filming through the heat.

Yeo Jin Goo’s fans from online community, DC Inside, decided to prepare a truck café to be sent to the filming site of Shoot My Heart, along with a sign that said, ′Yeo Jin Goo, shoot the coffee′ and provided various beverages with uniquely designed names.

The production team of Shoot My Heart enjoyed the drinks and thanked the fans who came all the way down to the filming site, which was located in the countryside.
68391002.jpg
Acting as ‘Seung Min’ and ‘Soo Myung’ in the movie, Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo posed in front of the truck, expressing their gratitude to the fans.

Yeo Jin Goo said, “I really thank the fans for showing their support and preparing such an event,” and Lee Min Ki also shared, “I was happy to be sharing meaningful time with the staff members who have been working hard all together.”

Photo credit: Little Big Pictures | june 16 2014
credit Mwave Enewsworld

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo enjoys a beverage cart sent to set of 'Shoot My Heart' by fans
BqUucL_CIAAtJ3z.jpg

Little Big Pictures, the distributor of upcoming movie 'Shoot My Heart', revealed on June 16 that the staff members got to enjoy a variety of beverages from a mobile cafe sent by actor Yeo Jin Goo's fan club!

The fun menu that included clever play-on-words using drink names and the movie title made the staff member laugh. In addition, the movie actors, both Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki, posed cutely and happily in front of the cafe to show their gratitude for the fans' thoughtfulness on the hot day. Lee Min Ki later took the staff members out for dinner.
Yeo Jin Goo said, "I'm really grateful for the fans who showed concern through preparations like this." Lee Min Ki added, "It was nice to share a deeply meaningful time with the staff, who were enduring hard times with us."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/yeo-jin-goo-enjoys-a-beverage-cart-sent-to-set-of-shoot-my-heart-by-fans

Another picture of them. So in this movie, both of them will wear that clothes. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Lee Min Ki, “I’m Acting With Yeo Jin Gu In My Next Film”
[by Choi Song Hee / photo by Jang Moon Sun] Lee Min Ki talked about his act with young star Yeo Jin Gu in upcoming film ‘Shoot My Heart.’
o7yxy9awj3ays9hz2jaf5z87j73s0pcn.jpg

On June 5, bntnews International had an interview with rising K-wave star Lee Min Ki at one café located in Palpan-dong, Seoul. 
During the interview, Lee Min Ki talked about his next movie ‘Shoot My Heart.’ “I’m spending my most of the time these days shooting this film. While my recently released film ‘For The Emperor’ treated emotion that adults would understand only, ‘Shoot My Heart’ can be watched by teens above 15 years old as well. Both of them are great works.”
Then the actor talked about how, in the film, he appears as a friend of Yeo Jin Gu, who is 12 years younger than Lee Min Ki in real life. (In Korean culture, calling each other friend who are in different age groups is abnormal) “Well, thanks to this setting, I appear younger than my actual age. Jin Gu hesitated talking in informal Korean language, but we are now much closer so he started to use informal Korean. I feel more comfortable in that way.” 
Meanwhile, his most recent film ‘For The Emperor’ is about former baseball player Lee Hwan (played by Lee Min Ki), who enters Busan’s biggest gang group after losing everything at once after being involved in play manipulation. The film was released today in Korea. (photo by bntnews DB)
http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=11832

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min-ki and Yeo Jin-goo's World Cup cheer video released for the Korean movie 'Shoot My Heart'

Lee Minki looks very skinny with this kind of clothes. Based on the video and the pictures released so far, looks like both of them will be in the same outfit throughout the movie. Can see also the building that maybe took place for the movie filming.
Check out the bigger resolution for the first still released on the first post. :D 

• 3 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Lee Min Ki Will Be Enlisting in the Military Later This Yeardeedeegii July 19, 2014 | SOOMPIlee-min-ki-800x450.jpg

On July 20, a representative of actor Lee Min Ki’s agency, Go_od Management, told Newsen through a phone conversation, “It is true that Lee Min Ki’s military service is approaching, and it is also true that he is enlisting around the middle of this year, but it is not true that he is entering on August 4.”

Earlier on the same day, a media outlet had reported that Lee Min Ki would be enlisting on August 4 and that he would be serving as a public service personnel.

The actor’s agency rep also shared, “Lee Min Ki personally wants to enter his service very quietly. He is thankful for the interest but is asking [for consideration of his wishes]. He is currently working hard on the scheduled filming for the movie ‘Shoot My Heart’ until the end of this month.”

Oh my goodness... that is another one good actor I am gonna miss for 2 years... 

• 2 weeks later...

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Filming Ends of ‘Shoot My Heart’ Starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo%EB%82%B4-%EC%8B%AC%EC%9E%A5%EC%9D%84.jp
Filming for new movie ‘Shoot My Heart’ starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo ended shooting the final scene in Jeonju, Jeolla-do in July 27.
‘Shoot My Heart,’ which began shooting in last May, ended its big run of 3 months. This movie is based on its original fiction of the same title written by a best-selling author Jung Yoo-jung who wrote ‘Night of 7 Years’ and ‘28.’The movie tells the story between Yeo Jin-goo (Soo-myung) who has trapped in a mental hospital because he is mentally disordered, Lee Min-Ki(Seung-min) who became mentally ill after trapped in the hospital and people in the hospital. It is funny and touching story.
%EB%82%B4-%EC%8B%AC%EC%9E%A5%EC%9D%84-_.

Lee Min-Ki, finishing up the shooting, said, “I was really glad that I could play ‘Seung-min.’ I am also grateful for staff members, actors and actresses who put all efforts into the movie in spite of this swelteringheat.
Yeo Jin-goo also stated, “I can’t believe I already reached the end of filming. I was really happy that I could live as ‘Soo-myung.’ I can’t wait to see audiences with this film!”
All staff members and actors took a photo in front of the hospital celebrating final shooting. They showed a strong teamwork in the photo.
‘Shoot My Heart’ Starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo will be in its latter stage of production soon.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Jupiter Films, Translated by Park KaylaGet It K | July 29 2014

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo Finish Shooting Movie ′Shoot My Heart′Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo finished shooting the movie Shoot My Heart.

Filming wrapped up on July 27 in Jeonju following three months of shoots since May.
40349304.jpg
Lee Min Ki said after the last shoot, "I was happy to meet [my role] Seung Min. I want to thank the staff and actors for working so hard in this hot weather."

Yeo Jin Goo also commented, "I can′t believe we′re already done shooting. I was happy to live as Soo Myung for the past three months. I want to meet our audience as soon as possible now."

Shoot My Heart is based on a bestselling novel of the same title, and is about two men who continuously attempt to escape from a psychiatric hospital.

Photo credit: Jupiter Films, Little Big Pictures, Bloomage Credit Mwave Enewsworld

Guest adikkeluangman

The bigger version from pictures when YJG fans do the fans support. Gotta love the custom-made coffee cup.10300079_762257413797245_24207733179891710384667_762257373797249_576830985403317

10334246_762257377130582_72421279900574912363_762257390463914_28456040110471289410351462_762257397130580_719475420732709

Archived