Confused if am i lesbian

Guest whyme2

Guest whyme2

I'm a girl and kind of confused about myself. I have a friend who is a girl that i'm constantly thinking about her, I fantasize about hugging her, touching her and cuddling her in bed. That feels like love to me. It just feels right and nice. I have a strong desire being in a relationship with her but I can't imagine having sex with her. I could only have sex with guys but I don't want to be in a relationship with a guy.

She had once said that she 'wished she was my chair', and she gets jealous if I have other friends. Also she doesn't seem to be creep out if I did snuggle with her in bed.

What does this mean?

Guest anniecoww

It's quite possible that you are romantically attracted to women, and sexually attracted to men.  Don't worry at all as you are completely normal; sexualities vary in an infinite number of ways.  Embrace it :)

Guest alphaoxytocin

anniecoww said: It's quite possible that you are romantically attracted to women, and sexually attracted to men.  Don't worry at all as you are completely normal; sexualities vary in an infinite number of ways.  Embrace it :)

Guest whyme2

She doesn't have many other friends so I think that's why she gets jealous. Does it seem that she likes me in that way? 

Guest ReplayMVP

All I really gotta say is the way you talk about her... That's adorable.Second, I'd like to point out that there's no rush in putting labels on yourself so quickly. Sexuality can be very fluid. There are so many labels gay, lesbian, straight, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, hell, even confused... but you're not confined to all to all of that.Love who you want, have sex with who you want.It's confusing putting labels on yourself when you don't even know what you actually want or know how things will turn out.All you know is that you both care about each other very emotionally but you still sexually prefer guys. Who knows how things are gonna end up? Just take the experience for what it is and see how it turns out. :]
You'll just be stressing yourself wondering if your lesbian or straight or bi when what you feel holds a heavier gravity than that.In the end of the day, the label is what you identify as yourself but it's your prerogative if you want to confine yourself to these things.Nobody can really tell you if you're lesbian or whatever. It depends on how things end up in the end. You have a lot of time to discover yourself. Don't be worried, friend.
See labels last a lifetime when you decide to confine yourself to one, these experiences don't though. So just see how you feel and what kind of person you think you want to be when it comes down to it. This is just a little part of you finding out who you really are. This is just one stepping stone to your entire journey. Like what everyone else is saying: Embrace it! Just be honest about how you feel to yourself and everything will fall into place.

Guest taija

You are human and thats all that matters, don't try to label yourself as that might lead to more confusion. You might want to talk to her about your relationship or just let time do its thing.

Guest IaMsEo

Being curious is the first step to finding out your sexuality. Thinking of her, wanting to hug her, and whatnot, from a reader's view, already shows that you are attracted to the same sex in some way. Being confused over whether you like men or women emotionally or sexually is normal. There are many people, like myself who came out as bisexual, then came to a realization that I am a lesbian. So it takes time to understand your sexuality. But regardless, having feeling for the same sex is absolutely okay. You should talk to her about your feelings for girls in general, and maybe she would share her thoughts.

If you're physically attracted to males exclusively, I'm pretty sure you're straight.

Based on what you said, I think you just have strong feelings of fondness for her. There's a sense of intimacy that I sense, which indicates just how close you two are. Unless you find her physically attractive, you're not a lesbian in my book.

TLDR: Your words seem to reflect that you desire a strong platonic relationship with her.

Guest hellokittylover01

The problem is you have never run into a guy or pictured a guy that could be romantic. You need to find a guy that can supply the romance and sex and I think this girl thing might fade away.

I could be wrong though, maybe this is what you really want inside. Romance from a woman and sex from a man. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe you are lesbien but you are just afraid to try sex with a girl? Everyone has there little fantasies.

Archived